It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many conspiracy theorists have succeeded?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

Hiyah Sacerd,

No need to thank me, we who know, know...just don't let it bother you that people you know can't absorb the information and just enjoy them for who they are...that's what I do.

Cool Oxford huh? Well hiyah ex-neighbor

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am truly sorry, as I did not give your post as much thought as I should have. I do agree, for the most part. My only qualm is this....

Why feel so helpless? If you believe it, be happy with the faith that you have.

In my opinion, it is our job to make our beliefs heard by scratching the surface, then when we have attention, give them the full story. Wow, I sound like a scientologist. But I digress..

Don't feel bad for what you think, it is a part of who you are. People are meant to know, feeling like they aren't supposed to is another symptom of the apathetic disease we all share in this world.

Thanks again sacerd.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
No need to be sorry man, its just me! You don't have to give what I say too much thought least I be shown to be an idiot LOL

[edit on 04/13/2008 by sacerd]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

No, you're new (apparently) and we MUST keep sane minded people like you on the forums, haha. I was luring the crazy people with this post and only got the objective, intelligent people.

Just saying thanks kid.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
1967 to ? USS LIBERTY -

Attack on USS Liberty (AGTR-5) LBJ called back rescue planes TWICE after Radio operator found a workaround jamming and called to carrier group for mayday. Israel used unmarked planes and boats to twice attack U.S.Navy listening post ship; jamming American radio channels as a "no flag"/false flag operation. Ruled officially a accident but some largely symbolic reparations were paid. Official coverup continues. The purpose was allegedly to suggest an attack on US by Egypt, in an attempt to get USA involved in the war, fighting on the Israeli side.

I'm not sure how to paste external content, so there's an interesting tidbit I found in the HEFTY link of proven conspiracies.

I find it interesting that Israelis popped up in a PROVEN false flag attempt to get the US behind its war against Islam.

I guess that was only a test

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join