It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm new to posting, but have viewed ATS for sometime now. I had a very strange dream last night I wanted to share though. I dreamt I was driving along on the street to my house, and I looked up into the sky, and seen a whole bunch of planes at high altitude in formation with contrails behind them. As I drove on, planes started getting shot down, and crashing all over my home town. All I remember saying is "Oh sh!t! We're being attacked!". As I got to my house, there was a haze, and somehow I knew it was chemical agents, I rushed into the house, and I woke up. This may be nothing, but I'm not much for meaningful dreams, and it has had me thinking about it ever since I woke up this morning. Just wanted to post it on here and see what you all think.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Very strange I just had a similar dream about two weeks ago. But I was at home with my family, I went into the backyard of my fathers house (I dont live there) and it was a clear blue sky, when I looked up I saw what appeared to be missile trails and then this HUGE fuel type explosion happened down the hill but I could see this giant black and red fireball column rise into the air. At that point I looked up and saw strange aircraft similar to the battlestar gallectica blasters (?) but much smaller and simpler in design fly overhead. There was the same type of "aircraft" and two different colors and one looked like it was chasing the other one. I clearly remember seeing one of them "the aliens" was white on top and black on the bottom and the pilot was wearing a bright orange (flight suit ?) with a white helmet.

All hell was breaking loose at that point and I remember being scared as hell. Trying to get my family together. I looked down the hill and it seemed "they" were targeting anything that was moving on the ground, while huge explosions were going off all around me. The clear sky was turning black like a huge rainstorm. And I remember wierd pulsating sounds all around me. I could see huge formations of "aircraft" coming down through the sky from high alltitudes and a massive dogfight going on.

Somewhere in my dream I had associated that some of the strange craft where "ours" while others were some "alien" force that looked human. How we had the same type of "aircraft" I dont know. But I was positive in my dream that some where ours and some were not.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wow Robert, that is odd. I couldn't really say what type of aircraft exactly were in my dream, but they resembled Russian TU-160 or US B-52 bombers, as they were extremely high in altitude. I only remember seeing the explosions of aircraft being shot down, and the "gas cloud" that was what I thought was chemical agents, no bomb blasts or anything else. It kind of has me thinking now, I have never had a dream that detailed, and lifelike...wonder what it all means?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well that sounds like a very scary dream!!

Lets hope this was not some sort of sign!

I would say keep a dream log write down as much info as you can remember,
and keep it beside you at night so if you have anymore you can log them,

Who knows you might find a pattern to them.

DO you think alot about stuff like that or is this very out of the norm for you?

Or it could just be your own fears dwelling in your sleep

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Asala, thats not a bad idea about the notebook. I have never really worried about this at all, infact, up until this morning, I never even considered it could happen. It's not that I fear it, just apprehensive about it. I'll try and monitor my dreams more carefully now, and see what comes of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The dream for me was outside of my normal dream pattern.

I usually always have dreams about people that I either knew or know currently.

Sometimes I dream at the atomic level, where I can "see" down to the smallest atomic part and how it interacts to the level above it.

Sometimes I dream about hand to hand combat, but its never in the pretense of war. Its always like some sort of street fight.

Yes this dream was really out of place from the norm for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
not to hijack your thread but, here is a wierd dream I had...

started out I was driving my mother's car (volvo) with a girl that I know (friendly with her, but we rarely talk, and I don't have any kind of feelings for her whatsoever except I have talked to her a few times)...the tire blows out as we are driving on the highway, and forced to pull over to the side..this is in the outskirts of the city of chicago as well, specifically south side...we walk to some neighborhood from the highway and go into an apartment building or something and there is someone there that I know (a real life friend I felt) and we are supposed to pick him up is the feeling that I had...but I cant put a name on who it was or what he looked like. we then left the house and somehow got into the car again which was outside, and drove around the block of the apartment building to pick up this person who moments earlier we saw in the building...when we are driving around the block in an adjacant lot, another person (male, who I feel like I know) walks out in the front yard and puts a handgun to his head and kills himself, this was a shocking feeling during the dream as I felt I knew this person...we then drove around and picked the other guy up and told him about it. After that, I briefly remember being in a supermarket with my mother and I think someone else shopping for something, and that is all I remember...
This dream was so weird and freaky, it's been bothering me for a while. The girl in the dream isnt anyone special...the tire blowing out maybe is because that same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago (in my car), but the rest makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Shoktek, there is someone in your life (but past) not currently active in your life, that you no longer have time for. They have since (written off) any relationship to you. Hence their commiting suicide where you can see.

The tire blow out is a signal that you need to STOP and take inventory of those people that are in your circle currently. Maybe there is someone that has been left behind that is important to your future development.

The guy appearing and then re-appearing is a TRUE friend that no matter the circumstance will always be there for you.

As for the grocery shopping with your mom, no clue. It might have to do with the time frame that this friend was in your life or may not be related to anything except your current to do list. Especially if you live alone or if you do the shopping.

new topics

top topics

join