It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New info from Dan Burisch about possible/probable future timelines on projectcamelot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For those interested in Dan Burisch and his claims is here new info.
Even Dr. Steven Greer claims that human time travellers are a fact.

Dan Burisch has given his approval for us to post a summary of some very sensititive information about possible/probable future timelines which was learned in a classified US military project undertaken in the second half of last year. This intelligence probe utilized advanced technology to learn details of the most probable future timeline - at the time of viewing. This material is of the utmost importance.

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Now, I'm not really all that knowledgeable of Dan Burisch, so there may be an explanation for what I'm about to ask. Why would the government have him keep working on these projects when time and again he divulges the information to the public? It would seem like with information this sensitive they wouldn't risk bringing someone in who has proven to be a security risk.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Bingo!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A weird mix of improbabilities and truths... I grasp both Xcalibur254's and SlightlyAbovePar's point. Yet there is something compelling about what is being said. I don't know if cubes and timeline analysis are real - seems to me all they have to do is go back to that cube for another oracle - but I do believe that we are co-creators in the field of Consciousness.

Well. Someday I hope to know the full truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am not an expert on Dan Burisch, but I think it has to do with his connections to MJ12, now the Committee of the Majority.

Dan's experiences with Extraterrestrials, and Majestic-12 go back about 20 years. He was inducted into Majestic in 1986, while he was a student at UNLV. Even before he was at UNLV he had a long and distinguished history in microbiology, working for many years with the Los Angeles Microscopical Society, and studying with Dr. John Bunyan (England), so Majestic knew he was gifted.(1) They offered him an opportunity to work in BlackOps, in his specialty, and become well respected in Special Applications and the chance to further his education into areas he'd only dreamed about. So he said "yes" and found himself being trained and groomed to work up at Area-51 on "exotic" biological materials. At that time, Dan did not know that he was in fact being 'mentored' by one of the highest ranking members of the Majestic-12, who felt (and still continues to feel) a great affection and connection to Dan because of the events surrounding Dan's abduction in the early 1970's.

Dr. Dan Burisch - A short biography

Project Camelot also has a Burisch Bio page:
Project Camelot - Dan Burisch summary

[edit on 12-4-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Now, I'm not really all that knowledgeable of Dan Burisch, so there may be an explanation for what I'm about to ask. Why would the government have him keep working on these projects when time and again he

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but sn't Project Camelot part of that Bill Ryan/Serpo thing? Which is to say 'poop'?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but sn't Project Camelot part of that Bill Ryan/Serpo thing?

Your sentiments come up by many members here. I have searched ATS and the only thing I can find is that Bill Ryan was unknowingly deceived or hoaxed by someone who was giving him information concerning SERPO. Is that what you are talking about?

If Ryan was misinformed or hoaxed, how does it discredit him or the work he has done? We all are misinformed occasionally... and if that is the case, then every conspiracy site on the web is equally guilty.

A Final Update from Bill Ryan: 5 March 2007 concerning SERPO.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Do not believe Dan Burisch!

He's a well known Charlatan that basically leads a UFO Cult. His books may be interesting as science fiction but that's all.

Read Springers interview with George Knapp on ATS for further info before you go out and spend your hard-earned money on his books! Your really just funding him to deceive more people. Not the noblest of causes people!

Part 01:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Part 02: (Dan Burisch part starts here)

Part 03:

IRM Out!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Do not believe Dan Burisch!

He's a well known Charlatan that basically leads a UFO Cult. His books may be interesting as science fiction but that's all.

Read Springers interview with George Knapp on ATS for further info before you go out and spend your hard-earned money on his books! Your really just funding him to deceive more people. Not the noblest of causes people!

Part 01:

Part 02: (Dan Burisch part starts here)

Part 03:

IRM Out!

You mean the same George Knapp who claimed that the Bob Lazar story was true?
Would you be so kind to give me your personal opinion of that case?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Now, I'm not really all that knowledgeable of Dan Burisch, so there may be an explanation for what I'm about to ask. Why would the government have him keep working on these projects when time and again he divulges the information to the public?

Because none of it is truth, it's all [snip] He's just telling tales to those interested in hearing them. Science fiction at its best.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 15-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Because none of it is truth, it's all bulls**t. He's just telling tales to those interested in hearing them. Science fiction at its best.

Always interesting to see the well formulated reply of a Science Fiction expert.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Certainly SV, I'm happy to do that! - However I will do so in another thread should you open one on Lazar. I wouldn't want to derail a thread dedicated to Dan

I actually find Burisch entertaining with his T1 & T2 Timelines - but as a story teller only.

[edit on 13/4/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Certainly SV, I'm happy to do that! - However I will do so in another thread should you open one on Lazar. I wouldn't want to derail a thread dedicated to Dan

How clever IRM, but that’s nothing more then a very weak excuse in my opinion.

I actually find Burisch entertaining with his T1 & T2 Timelines - but as a story teller only.

Don’t you think that your replies are entertaining too?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

LOL, Yeah - I thought I'd inject a bit of humor

I know GK thought a little more of Lazar in the beginning, when all the A51 stuff first went down (those were heady times ehh)... but he has always remained reserved over whether Lazar actually did what he said he did on the base. Sure he was employed there but whether he worked on advanced propulsion systems is another story. I've never really heard GK profess any differently. I've actually heard GK raise the question that Lazar may have been a dis-info agent... or a nutter.

Not many people believe Lazer, including myself... I wanted to but the evidence against him soon made than an impossibility.

IRM Out!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My horoscope for today...lol

"Sunday, Apr 13th, 2008 -- You are usually able to integrate new information in a cool and methodical manner as you discern what's true and what's not. But now you may be so eager to utilize the data that you forget to do the necessary analysis. This can spell trouble as it allows you to draw incorrect conclusions. Check your sources; facts are only as useful as their reliability."

So, instead of locking horns over someone else's perception of validity... I am just going to choose to give my time and attention to the people who are actually out there trying to make the world a better place through word, action or deed. Project Camelot, Dan Burisch, David Wilcock, John Lear... these are sites and people I choose to be interested in, and I am not the only one.... I am looking for messages of hope of a brighter tomorrow, or a least a path through the darkness that ATS has introduced me to... I would never even know about any of these sites or people if I hadn't read about them here first... lol

So I respectfully choose to bow out of a mud slinging match, and instead choose to focus on the message.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The Looking Glasses and Stargates have now been decommissioned or destroyed. In theory, all was well - but this had to be checked.

The project had two outcomes:

1) It was confirmed that the 2012 catastrophe had been averted.

2) Given (1) above - i.e. that that we were now on Timeline 1, not the disastrous Timeline 2 - the rest of the project was devoted to recovering data about probable events on this new, untraveled timeline. The most probable sequence of events, among a large number of potential variants, was evaluated to be variant 83.

That we have avoided Timeline 2 is a very good thing
This means that the Pole Shift/Reversal has been avoided!!

That puts us back on to the Timeline 1 scenario, which is still a pretty bleak future, but at least not a total disaster, or at least it is something we may have some control over.

What was seen was that Hillary Clinton - most interestingly, with John Kerry as her Vice President - would win the White House in November 2008. The Bush Administration, however, would before then launch a nuclear strike against Iran, the escalating repercussions of which would cross over into the new administration and also precipitate a major economic collapse.

I have a dreaded premonition that Bush is definitely going to strike Iran before he leaves office. If you have been reading the MSM news, there has been a constant drum beat of the POTUS and his Admin warning us that this is HIS intention.

Also, since the 1st of this year, and especially with the primaries that have been held... it looks like Obama has a good chance of being elected. I have no idea what that might do to change the outlook, but my instincts say it's a good thing. Obama has small children, and he is not part of the NWO.... yet. That makes me think he is not planning on cutting and running to some underground base while the rest of us die.

Geopolitical events thereafter would continue to deteriorate with a strike by Pakistan against India, an attack by China against India, and finally a nuclear exchange between the US, Russia and China. By then it would be 2010, so these events do not all occur at once.

OK... this is NOT good no matter how you look at it. I think the best way to avoid this scenario is for us to not nuke Iran in the first place.

But here's what's critical to remember, always: we are not just passengers in a world where the events are determined by others, while we just helplessly and passively watch the outcomes as so much TV. We are all involved in the process, and - as we have remarked many times - are all responsible for co-creating our future.

Hoo Yah! Or in the words of one of my hero's..... Don't Start the Revolution Without Me!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not going down the Dan Busich road again
for all of you that are first hearing about him then I guess you can find out for yourselves but I for one, wish I would have listened to the people that said he was a fiction.

My opinion.....he is complete fiction.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm going to jump in here and ask a question:
Isn't time travel a complete paradox.

If this guy from the future came, as Dan B. says, and warned us of something that we weren't going to do, then wouldn't that change the time line in such that this future man never would have come in the first place?
Theoretical physics claims that a time traveler would be entering a different parallel universe from their original 'future' universe, and that changing any err of his 'future' universes history in our universe would in no way affect or alter, in any such way, the future man's 'future' universe.

I'm sure time travel is possible, in a couple thousand years from today, but other scientists say that one could only travel as far back into time as to when a time traveling beacon was turned on, giving something for the future men to home in on.

Still it's theoretical. This Dan guy sounds like a bunch of crock to me.

p.s. rubrix cubes are really time machines

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I was on the fence and not wanting to judge Project Camelot because some of it was compelling listening. I've read bunch of about that Boriska kid and Edgar Cayce reincarnated, but after following the link to the new timeline page I see that this is not really a serious endeavor. Their page on The Big Picture has lame footnotes. They say the solar system is warming and have proof referenced in three planets with links. What about the other planets? This is not science at all.

So many distractions.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am in awe of my fellow curiosity seekers here who have amassed the enormous amount of information, theories, concepts and nomenclature postulated by these 'story tellers' coming down the pike. You have digested, condensed and summarized all of this information so eloquently. Thanks to all.

You have also saved me from having to take the vast amount of time it would take to go down these garden paths laid out by so many P.T Barnums out there trying to sell me on their tall, tall tales.

However, I will press on, and on, and on until something comes along that cannot be refuted and that will stand up to the most extreme scrutiny. Oh, what an exciting time that will be!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join