It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain these photos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastfingersfunk
every piece of wreckage matches exactly. eyewitnesses say it was a 757,

Their are no official reports that match the parts found to a 757 or to Flight 77.

The eyewitnesses could not agree on what type of plane it was or if it hit the ground or the building first. Their testimony would not hold up in court.

You really should at least try to do some research before psoting something that is not correct.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

The eyewitness accounts are not very good evidence to go on at all. There are witnesses who have been proved to be flat out lying, on top of many other anomalies associated with the eyewitness accounts.

If the eyewitness accounts were so credible, there should be no problem releasing the tapes, including the ones confiscated from private businesses and the highway department, on top of whatever tapes the Pentagon might have.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
The eyewitness accounts are not very good evidence to go on at all. There are witnesses who have been proved to be flat out lying, on top of many other anomalies associated with the eyewitness accounts.

The really bad thing is 1 witness even stated that they did not know what hit the Pentagon, they were told later it was a 757.

What kind of witness testimony is that? It would be laughed out of court.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Most of the folks in and around the building just knew something "hit" it. Some of my co-workers immediately thought of the helipad and figured a helicopter hit the building while trying to land when they felt the impact and all hell broke loose.

You have to consider the amount of panic and scramble of thousands of people trying to get out of a building that is difficult to get out of, difficult to navigate. There is a daycare in the Pentagon, and there were infants and toddlers to evacuate. There are mentally disabled workers employed there, as well. People were fleeing and trying to help out those who could not help themselves on top of that. The focus was not on what happened but on survival.

I can tell you a plane hit the building because I saw it descending- logic follows, but even my memory is very shady. I know I cant remember everything in detail because my focus was on getting to a safe place and then trying to catch a ride out of the area (a 4-5 hour traffic jam) and then getting to Andrews AFB ,which shut down for a time, to get to my child in daycare there. Yes, I worked at Bolling and had my kid at Andrews for about 6 months. It is hard to find daycare in DC.That was a B-word trying to get into BOTH bases every morning with the security threatcon in Charlie/Bravo for a while.

Anyway, I dont think there is a conspiracy based on my experience that day. I know nothing about kinetic energy or plane parts. I cant tell you what kind of hole the airplane would make, and I did not see any bodies or proof it was flight 77.

And yes, some bigwig commander took my cake plate, probably. Officers are such cheapscates- yeah I said it! Im not military anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Thank very much for sharing. I am glad to see the human element directly applied to one of these forums. I have never spoken with someone who was at (or near) the Pentagon that day. I am at a loss for words somewhat at the moment, but your post really struck a chord with me somehow. Thanks again.

[edit on 4/19/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
Anyway, I dont think there is a conspiracy based on my experience that day. I know nothing about kinetic energy or plane parts. I cant tell you what kind of hole the airplane would make, and I did not see any bodies or proof it was flight 77.

Yes, i also went through a little of that day at the agency i work for, trying to get out of a packed parking lot with everyone trying to leave and people trying to get the daycare center to get thier kids.

The only conspiracy is the one the official story is based on. Most of us are trying to fine the truth of what happened that day, and not looking for a conspiracy.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join