It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain these photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A few pictures from the Pentagon:

9/11 skeptics say that conspiracy theorists add a lot of unrelated facts together for their crazy theories. Of course we add unrelated facts together, because before someone starts thinking the entire world seems unrelated !

That hole could not be made by a plane. What's with the hole ?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Funny, you would think that after years of researching this I would have realized that the small hole wasn't anywhere near the entry point. Anyway, I was not away of that, I was under the impression that the hole followed a straight line from the entry point.

So, in conclusion, there is no explanation for the photos. Someone has got alot of splainin' to do. But you'll never hear the explanation from the officials because its case closed. They knew the perpetrators the first day it happened!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't think anyone knows 100% certain what caused it. Meaning.. was it the landing gear, fuselage, etc... This is what we do know:

The hole is at the intersection of the wall (unreinforced masonry infill) and the contour of maximum dynamic pressure caused by impact. Large debris, small debris, gas effects, etc that in fact contributed to making the hole.

Bottom line, impact of a plane going faster than 473 KIAS caused the hole. Could the hole have been made bigger by firemen? History of photo? How long after the impact?

The impact of flight 77 had the energy of a 2000 pound bomb, but in the shape of a plane. A shape charge, of KE. A KE weapon. Kinetic Energy weapon.

This photograph appears to me somewhat soon after the impact. There is a pretty substantial amount of debris there.

Let's also keep in mind that the majority of bodies remains were found in this area.

Also, please go to page 36-37 for diagrams:

fire.nist.gov...

What I am 100% sure DIDN'T cause this?
a. A tomahawk cruise missile
b. Pre-planted explosives
c. Thermite
d. Any other secondary event.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
First off let me make it clear that I agree 100% that there is no way a plane made that almost perfectly round hole.

This hypothesis is one of the best for how it was created:
RAPID WALL BREACHING KIT

But we should put to rest a particular truth movement myth.

The walls separating the rings do not go all the way to the first floor in that section of the Pentagon.

As reported by the ASCE the damage from the alleged "plane" is limited to the bottom two floors and they are not separated by rings between the E and C ring.

You can tell in this image if you count the windows:

And in this image because you can see all the way through:

Here is a cross section diagram:

So the notion that it had to bust through 6 reinforced walls is a truth movement myth.

The only "holes" that existed were the E and C ring outer walls.

However the fact that the plane came from the east side of the river and flew on the north side of the former citgo gas station proves the plane was NOT "AA77" and did NOT cause the damage to the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
DUDE! Now you've shown that photo and the angle at the which the aircraft would have gone through the building to have done that, makes the whole (sic) look a complete joke!!

If that hole was made by the jet, physics was DEFINITELY put on hold for a while.

See how it should have to break through the wall to outside, then re-enter the building?!

My BS-o-meter is going crazy!!!

EDIT: Beyond the E ring, I don't see any substantial damage at all. A few broken windows, sure, but no missing walls.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Your BS meter is going off because of what you posted. You posted that it would be physically impossible?

Please explain how this wouldn't be possible.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Yes Craig... and then they ran over there and planted all that debris and passenger remains.

Pimp your NOC all you want. Until you find a flight path that actually works, your theory has been put on indefinite hold.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

This photograph appears to me somewhat soon after the impact. There is a pretty substantial amount of (completely unidentifiable) debris there.

Let's also keep in mind that the majority of bodies remains were found in this area.

Funny how you should say that after posting that image.

You are correct in that they actually claim a massive cluster of DOZENS of "bodies/remains" were found int that exact spot in the A-E drive right outside of the C ring hole.

Each circle represents where a body/remains was allegedly found:

That sure is a rather large cluster of deceased for there to be zero photographic evidence of this don't you think?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You know how large the remains were Craig? Were you there? Have you read any of the reports?

I didn't say bodies sir... REMAINS. a tooth is remains. a bone fragment is remains.

Get it?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yes Craig... and then they ran over there and planted all that debris and passenger remains.

They had years to plant all the debris they wanted during the "renovation".

There is zero evidence of remains and a fire captain who was there in person said he saw no remains OR significant plain debris.

You were not there. You don't know better than him.

Pimp your NOC all you want. Until you find a flight path that actually works, your theory has been put on indefinite hold.

It works fine.

The fact that pseudoskeptics put out a straw man argument that has NOTHING to do with what we assert means nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You know how large the remains were Craig? Were you there? Have you read any of the reports?

I didn't say bodies sir... REMAINS. a tooth is remains. a bone fragment is remains.

Get it?

Sure I get it.

Out of dozens of individual's remains that were allegedly found in that exact area you are willing to accept that not a single body part is evident in any of the photographs.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

They had years to plant all the debris they wanted during the "renovation".

There is zero evidence of remains and a fire captain who was there in person said he saw no remains OR significant plain debris.

You were not there. You don't know better than him.

Here we go again.... BWAHAHAHAHA Craig, you can prance around all you want. The contractors at the Pentagon were and still are civilian contractors. Don't you think they would have questioned wall having airplane parts stashed inside them?

Don't you think any of them would have come out by now stating that they saw parts of aircraft buried inside the walls they were rebuilding?

GOOFY!

"A" fire captain. What is is experience in airline disasters? How many other fire captains stated they saw airplane parts?

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

It works fine.

The fact that pseudoskeptics put out a straw man argument that has NOTHING to do with what we assert means nothing.

They REAL pilots and other professionals have shown your flyover theory not possible.

This is why you reached out to Reheat @ Jref to help you guys.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Craig, in the debris, would it be safe to assume there would be part of a computer monitor in there? Actually, take your pick on what would probably be in there...desk, pencils, chairs, doors...

I would think so.

Can you point out a piece of glass from a monitor in that pile of debris?

I think your smart enough to see where I am going with this.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

EDIT: I hadn't seen the roof covering where I was looking (and no, I didn't read the big labels).

For the gear to make it all the way, passing through however many walls, and then to still have sufficient momentum to punch that hole out the other side, is too far. I'd find it more believable if an engine had done that as it has significantly more mass, is physically larger, and would make a hole more fitting of that shape.

How are they supposing the gear came through the wall, anyway? Where is the photo of the gear that allegedly punched the hole? It's pretty darn big - about 9 ft long, and approx. 2ft in diameter. You're not going to miss it!!

[edit on 12-4-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Becuase captain obvious is getting all emotional in this thread while posting crazy, fantastic theories to explain the obvious. The Original post must BE RIGHT!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Here we go again.... BWAHAHAHAHA Craig, you can prance around all you want. The contractors at the Pentagon were and still are civilian contractors. Don't you think they would have questioned wall having airplane parts stashed inside them?

Not if they were in a locked room that they were forbidden to enter.

Don't you think any of them would have come out by now stating that they saw parts of aircraft buried inside the walls they were rebuilding?

GOOFY!

Buried inside walls?

What are you talking about?

I never claimed such a thing.

They could easily lock them in "secure" off limits room.

The renovation was only 5 days away from being complete you know.

"A" fire captain. What is is experience in airline disasters? How many other fire captains stated they saw airplane parts?

He has been on 7 plane crashes in his career.

He didn't say there wasn't any....just barely any and no large pieces that he saw.

He doesn't believe a plane hit.......he was there.

You were not there but you believe a plane hit based on nothing but pure faith in the official story.

This is why you reached out to Reheat @ Jref to help you guys.

Huh?

I never did any such thing.

He is clearly incapable.

I highly doubt he is a pilot at all.

He is nothing but an anonymous liar.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

ris, would it be safe to assume there would be part of a computer monitor in there? Actually, take your pick on what would probably be in there...desk, pencils, chairs, doors...

I would think so.

Can you point out a piece of glass from a monitor in that pile of debris?

Is there a government report that says there were dozens of computer monitors in that pile?

Dozens of desks, chairs, doors?

If there actually were dozens of any of these things I would wager that we would at least see SOME evidence of this in the photographs.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I believe I've seen the hole explained as an exit point for either the nose gear or a main gear mount. The angle of impact and the area the remains were found in does not make this seem impossible.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My biggest issue with the hole is its symmetry. I'd expect a more random look, rather than a pretty rounded hole.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
How are they supposing the gear came through the wall, anyway? Where is the photo of the gear that allegedly punched the hole? It's pretty darn big - about 9 ft long, and approx. 2ft in diameter. You're not going to miss it!!

Exactly.

The only landing gear piece that was found (planted) was INSIDE the E to C ring area.

Whatever created that hole would have to be in that debris pile that allegedly had the remains of dozens of people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join