It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sociopath Test, Are you one? Find out...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fun little game. I said "blue hammer" too.

I wonder why so many of us get "blue hammer" ???

Oh and the math part was really easy, but I think it spent too much time on each math problem. Gave me time to think of other things. Maybe that's it?

Numbers and colors?

Interesting social experiment.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I thought of a red knife..

..close enough, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So i realize this post is 4 years old but i cant help but reply as i also said blue hammer and decided to research the legitimacy of this test. After a few minutes of searches i happen upon this post only to discover there are people just like me.

I actually had 4 paragraphs written in response to this and quite frankly i just lost interest. Its rather sublime to actually find people who mirror me. I will be doing more research on personalities in order to better understand what makes us who we are. I thought i had it figured out. Fear not, we are certainly not sociopaths.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Y U NO LIKE MY GREEN DRILL?

The drill of the anti-social.
The sociopath drill.

The exercise should've been called "Are you a well programmed predictable robot"?

If they can't predict what your reaction would be, then you may be a threat.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

I picked orange screwdriver.... of course there's one laying on the table beside me and that may have influenced my decision

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by LordInfamous

I picked orange screwdriver.... of course there's one laying on the table beside me and that may have influenced my decision

That's funny, there a green drill to my right on a shelf =/

I think all the hammer folks are just closet commies
/joke

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

you could be right!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
My first thought was - heck a selection I've just been adding up. I chose purple because it is my favourite colour and a shovel.

As soon as I thought of shovel - I then thought oh no I'm digging a hole for a ....

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I saw this on YouTube a few of months ago. Over half of the commenters didn't think of a red hammer, including me.
One person put down "silver knife", though I suspect it was just a joke.
Tests like this are little more than silly diversions.
edit on 26-11-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
reply to post by Nyorai

I will try to find out what the reasoning is, mean time hopefully someone else might know because I don't ... All I know is it seems to work as far as what color and what tool most people with think of... The person who said purple weed whacker... lol... who knows what's up with that person..

LOL I must be criminally insane for saying Blue Drill.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Givenmay

Who believes in this #s? The one's who are ashamed that society will give them second look if people know that they have a mental problem. Well the best thing a person can do and obviously the most reliable way is to figure out whether he is a sociopath or not by visiting a psychiatrist.

I will tell you a little about what happened with me.
A month back i landed on this test and seriously got curious that first time i got that which i was looking for months. After i answered all the questions result came positive(i mean sociopath 80%). I took it serious and went to psychiatrist. He only said me these words" Bully #" how could an educated man trust online sources. It is just for fun purpose. The thing is simple, incase you feel any mental illness, visit to your nearest psychatrist, he will let u know all and that too face to face ......
edit on 12-28-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join