It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Wants to Take Your Children's DNA and Not Have to Tell You About It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Now the government even wants to own your very DNA and not even tell you they own it. Recently a oversight organization warned that there is a semi-covert movement by state and federal government to grab your DNA and claim ownership of every newborn child for the purpose of genetic research and here is the kicker......they are not even gonna ask you if its OK up front.

Right now in the state of Minnesota there is a bill in the hose and senate that would strip the need for informed consent that is now necessary under current law to do this.................Read the rest of the article here

Well i'll tell ya what. This guy is not a very good writer but the subject matter is right up my alley. If he or she is right this is a huge can of worms to be opened. I agree with a lot of what he says about taking the dna from newborns is nothing but a new form of slavery. I mean if we don't own our own DNA as a standard than what do we actually really own. Anyway it was an interesting article and i hope it starts you to thinking like it did me.

new topics

join