It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F--k the oncoming police state

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Look i dont know about the rest of the world, but i for one am not someone who wants to live in a police controlled state, the thing that sparked me to come at this post in such a way is i was just watchiong Equilibrium and the seen where the police are just killing the dogs at no mercy, its sickening and its the way our world is headed ive had eough of sitting around trying to explain to people what is coming in hope of them wanting change.

ITS #ING PATHETIC

People refuse to see it, refuse to believe itll effect them.

Im sorry, but if all we're gonna do is talk about it then we might as well just go around as the rest of the blind folk...

Who is actually willing to do something?

[Edited on 25-12-2002 by Raven1907]

[Edited on 26-12-2002 by William]

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What would you do?

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raven1907

the only way to prevent it is to stop the system from evolving when we still have a chance... and it doesn't seem likely that anyone would listen.
everyone is so content with the conditions that are given now.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am working on something now...I'm a little scared to do anything with it even if I complete it, but chances are, it would only make people wonder things anyway...

Probably won't see the light of day anyway.

Hint: It would take strong financial backing.

Guess we will have to wait and see. I still have a lot of work to do.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well if you put it together there are a lot of us worldwide.

I mean me personally i know about 100 people that really do want a revolt, and then they probably know more.

But the point is if it went worldwide there would possibly be millions.

We need someone to pull the trigger.

Ive been waiting 3 years but its just beggining to piss me off NOW, when i tell people the UN are NOT the good guys they just laugh and say ull understand when ure older, im 17 dammit and probably a lot more intelligent than you dont patronize me.

[email protected] to the guy with the plan.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Heh...My friends and I were half-joking about forming a "Seperatist Party" whose platform would be based on returning America back to its former ideals.

The real problem though, is not the Government, but the People, the people in this country are too self absorbed, to not see the crimes they commit. If people would be respectful, and decent, if children stayed away from drugs and obeyed their teachers, just as they did in the 1800s and early 1900s, we'd not have anywhere near the police state we do now, which is still so miniscule it doesn't even be deserved to be called that.

A police state is where the Good guys are the criminals, and the bad guys the police, if its the other way around, then the police will always restrain themselves, as they still do today.

We are not in a police state until you can't talk like this, and America has to be disarmed first.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 08:01 AM
link   
FreeMason:

At last! A post in which I agree with you...

I saw news yesterday, and FBI is going to investigate *all* foreigns students on your Colleges...

...think what would happen here in Spain if our police forces were about to do the same to USA (and other countries) people studying in our Colleges.

...outrageous, don't you think?

[Edited to not make a post only for a few words
]:
Mogus (post below): True. You are right as well

[Edited on 2002-12-26 by MakodFilu]

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mason,
although I understand your point regarding the People, I also believe however that we the people are a product of those in power above us. We are a result of the media, marketing and political influence.

[Edited on 26-12-2002 by Mogus]

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

Originally posted by Raven1907

the only way to prevent it is to stop the system from evolving when we still have a chance... and it doesn't seem likely that anyone would listen.
everyone is so content with the conditions that are given now.

Which is why I've grown concerned about the general apathy about three of my threads in the "Web Related" topic (See xmb.abovetopsecret.com... xmb.abovetopsecret.com... & xmb.abovetopsecret.com... ). Those threads were designed to get people aware of the major source of the American's problems & to get "the system" changed before it's too late but you can see how much interest there's been for it by looking at the dates for the last replies...It's probably the last possible chance short of violent revolution to get things straightened out but I fear that it's going to come to that point. So you're right; Everybody seems to have already sold out to the "party line" & doesn't care to listen any more.

[Edited on 1-1-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Which is why I've grown concerned about the general apathy about three of my threads in the "Web Related" topic (See xmb.abovetopsecret.com... xmb.abovetopsecret.com... & xmb.abovetopsecret.com... ). Those threads were designed to get people aware of the major source of the American's problems & to get "the system" changed before it's too late but you can see how much interest there's been for it by looking at the dates for the last replies...It's probably the last possible chance short of violent revolution to get things straightened out but I fear that it's going to come to that point. So you're right; Everybody seems to have already sold out to the "party line" & doesn't care to listen any more.

[Edited on 1-1-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

Reading through this thread made me start feeling depressed some more (a problem I'm beginning to do something about) and I read throught those three threads by MidnightDStroyer and liked what I saw. I don't have the connections or the resources to do much but would like to see something like this go on. I'm now thinking "Ok, these things need adressed and actions need to be done but what to do."

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i guess many just lacks something to revlot against. Not easy being a guy that wants to fight on the streets for making a better place to live when it is already good or can be changed by voting.

Or what do you say?

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You will see this from your window *very* soon

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I won't see any of that near any of my windows in the foreseeable future. The drive-in theatre's a thing of the past in these parts!

GranQ, I agree -- people have a desire to be a hero; to make a difference. But movies and all have trained us to thinking this means "going out with a gun and shooting Evil Forces." The sad thing for these folks is that the evil forces never come and they never look around to see the little things that could be fixed by personal intervention. They keep looking for some sort of call that involves fighting in the streets instead of voting and volunteering.

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeno
I'm now thinking "Ok, these things need adressed and actions need to be done but what to do."

The first thing to do is to increase public awareness of what's been goinng on behind their backs...That's what I wrote those three threads for.

However, like many other people, I don't have the resources available to me to push the awareness along as far as it would need to go: Hence, I posted the American Petition here in the hopes that others would help pass it along to still more people to see...Sadly, I haven't seen much evidence of that happening, so it merely confirms my opinion that the vast majority of people have already been "dumbed down" to the point where such *peaceful* attempts of reformation are too late to do any good.

Sure, there's websites all around & people with some influence putting out similar word...But look at the reality that it hasn't gone far enough to make any difference in the way things are these days. As a famous Vulcan once said, "Any difference which makes no difference, *is* no difference."

tr

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
One of the alarming trends I see- An episode of "COPS" has a cop standing by a chain link fence looking through the fence at the kids playing baseball the cop says (quote from memory) "The kids are allright, they just sometimes fail to be righteous." Like the cops determine righteousness! They are supposed to enforce the law.

The people determine righteousness. The churches determine righteousness.

William Bennet (former drug czar) writes a book about ethics. His crowd seems to want to replace historical norms of ethics with their own (situational ethics?)

G.W. BUSH and all his Enron type buddies and Arab untouchables scare me.

I am afraid that maybe his "faith-based initiatives" plans MAY be just a way to make religious groups under the thumbs of government. In the future people may say -yaeh we got help from the church, BUT they got their money from the government, so doesn't that really make the STATE the DADDY of the church _ in many generations later everyone will think the State is the author of all right and wrong. I have become very suspicious of this new government leaders- like J. Poindexter- ollie north and the total information awareness agency. I see it coming dude., but I agree with you -many are fooled. Many are blind. Sheeple, Led by wolves in sheeps clothing.

tr

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And what freemason said about children staying away from drugs like they did in the 1800's- In the 1800s marijuana (cannabis extract )was given to children and dogs which were hyperactive.

If we returned america to the way it was then. Most drugs were freely dispensed.

The pure food and drug act was actually a good idea. But today what is pure?

Most drugs manufactured now would have been considered "Toxic impurities of unknown (possibly extraterrestrial )origin.

Recently I went to see "Doctors" for help with depression. They gave me paxil. During one of my visits I said I was moody and had gotten to where I wanted to possibly punch someone. at work. (I was overworked, not given breaks , threatened with violence, and had to endure homosexual advances and lots of other bull dooo doo.)

So the doctor gives me zyprexa for use as a mood stabilizer. Read the papers that came in the box and Let me tell you - the health problems that I could get from that crap would make me far more depressed than I am now.

I stopped taking Everything they had given me. I think that depression is normal. It means something is wrong. Not necessarily chemical.

In American history, the Boston Tea Party was all about people being depressed about taxes. Now the government would just put them all on drugs and try to have them committed to an asylum.

America is home of the brave, not home of the asylum of the depressed pill poppers!

Smoke a joint and take a load off was probably a favorite expression back then!

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by tr]

[Edited on 31-1-2003 by tr]

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The concept of the "police state" is indeed coming to fruition. Yesterday, while visiting in Tallahassee, Florida, I spoke with a gentleman who stated that as of recent, his home was invaded by law enforcement via illegal search and seizure. In addition, the police confiscated various property items to include legally registered hunting rifles (the guns were not even loaded). Also, his wife and two small children (in addition to himself) were forced to lie down on the floor while the police held their weapons to his and his wife's heads.

Approximately one year ago, Michigan was reported to have been the first state to begin home searches (without warrants). This was done in the name of protecting the public good against foreign and domestic terrorism by performing these so called practice runs on innocent and unassuming U.S. citizens.

Shortly after, Nevada introduced a bill in their state government proposing that "tracking devices" should be placed on the vehicles of known felons as well as anyone else whom law enforcement deems as being suspicious.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What a joke....after 9/11 people whined about the Govt not doing enough to protect them. Now, people are whining about the Govt doing too much. Too much, too little...Too much, too little...Too much, too little...Too much, too little...

By the way, anyone planning violence against the Govt is asking for it. Deadly force is authorized against enemies foreign and domestic...

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I never said that I wanted to overthrow the government...I want to see them get fired from their jobs for incompetence!

tr

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
April 20 something. Yea it seems I did the right thing. Stopped the paxil and zyprexa, never started it. Quit my job in a restaurant last october. In northern kentucky this week someone shot the night manager of an applebees restaurant and bar. They shot him in the face. Man, sometime its the environment or the management technique of the New world order luciferian types.-basically the 'you are only the worker scum totally inferior to the management elite' attitude . I don't know if that manager was as arrogant as my managers were , but if that wasn't a robbery or something I bet it was an enraged employee. Do a google search on applebee's sucks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join