Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

F--k the oncoming police state

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yeah it Gets worst especially the new chief of police (los angeles) i see more cops on the streets and they could now get a warrant to sneak in to your house when your not there and search also to bug it. to eavesdrop people.But in Mexico it is worst thank god i am here

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It shows the hipocrisy of the politicians saying that the country is brilliant and everybody is happy, and satisfied etc etc.
U can´t force peace, specially with guns and police,military state, that means that u know ppl won´t agree with u, if u can´t get the ppl talking aim with a rifle in their heads and they will understand...
That´s the way it will go, but we have to stop it, it will be too late if we don´t do anything,
and morbidangel, not just mexico , but europe, asia, america and south america, and i believe aussies as well...
This is a Huge world wide problem....

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well That's True and cops have excuses to punk you around and they done it before. there people who resist diplomatically and if the politicians don't listen that's when you have to take action

tr

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The UN was created way back, so people could communicate to avoid (avoidable) wars. Now we have the internet, I think world leaders should exchange E-mail addresses. I too am for getting out of the U.N. It wants to be a world government ,when it should be a chat room.
Harry Truman was FOR the U.N. Remember him? I think we should get rid of the add-ons and keep the war avoidance function.

I think G.W. Hopped on the anti-UN bandwagon cause that's what he wants is war.

I don't know for sure, but that's my gut feeling.

The human condition is a sad one- reduced to listening to a bunch of intestines. YUK!

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Gator, often used on the rifle range.

I prefur something more like a quad though. Something that can handle getting air! LOL

[Edited on 13-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Recently I went to see "Doctors" for help with depression. They gave me paxil. During one of my visits I said I was moody and had gotten to where I wanted to possibly punch someone. at work. (I was overworked, not given breaks , threatened with violence, and had to endure homosexual advances and lots of other bull dooo doo.)

So the doctor gives me zyprexa for use as a mood stabilizer. Read the papers that came in the box and Let me tell you - the health problems that I could get from that crap would make me far more depressed than I am now.

I stopped taking Everything they had given me. I think that depression is normal. It means something is wrong. Not necessarily chemical.

Depression is not normal, unless you have dysthymia. Regardless, it is a matter of brain chemistry. We know that scientifically. Please re-consider going on them, for your own health. You certainly don't want to do something you'll regret, and the meds might help you get into the midset of being able to tolerate people's crap better. I'm just one person with an opinion though, take it at face value (or don't take it at all, its up to you!).

I wish you the best of luck.

Regarding the coming police state...

Its already here.

That's why people aren't doing anything. In the back of everyone's minds, we know that if we start anything up,
its a quick trip down "domestic terrorism" road to the REX-84 camps (or worse). We have insignificant lives compared to those that control us (through fear), but I'd rather have it than have less.

The best thing you can do right now, if you are a younger person (under 18) is to get as many of your friends on YOUR side of the issue. Talk to them, reason with them, look at the news & realize that major things are happening on a GLOBAL level. The money systems of the world are entirely controlled (and were created) by the illuminati. The technology we have today is due to their influence as well. A physical uprising (a bloody revolution) is not likely nor probable to be effective.

What needs to happen is an economic, technological, and intellectual revolution, all seeded by those not under control by the illuminati.

'Knowledge is Power' it is said, and the illuminati use the pyramid to demonstrate how the ignorant are at the bottom, and the few 'illuminated' are at the top. Only a few know the truth.

By educating yourselves, you pursue to begin an intellectual revolution. Don't be afraid to challenge the norm, and question the facts in the books, when you begin your quest.

This might sound kind of cheesy, but I'm serious about the principles.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join