It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAALT - The Biggest Conspiracy of All

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Donald Croom Beatty:

img228.imageshack.us...

Donald Croom Beatty was a military aviator, air explorer, engineering test pilot, aerospace executive. Born April 11, 1900, Birmingham, Alabama. Joined Alabama National Guard air unit as flying officer in 1922.

Organized and led air-ground expedition into interior of South America 1929-1930 to evaluate feasibility of airline travel on that continent. Pioneered numerous new routes over uncharted territory for Pan American Airlines. Conducted engineering test flights of several successful commercial seaplanes. Senior air safety investigator for CAB 1938.

Organized world-wide aircraft ferry operation during World War II. Participated in design and development of U.S. Army's first successful helicopter in 1944. Research and development executive for leading aerospace company until retirement.

Beatty, Donald Croom
b. 11 Apr. 1900; d. 12 July 1980 - Jefferson County, AL; buried: Elmwood Cemetery (Birmingham, AL)

www.bplonline.org...
--------------------

Donald Croom Beatty

1900-1980
Aviator, Explorer, Inventor

Donald Croom Beatty was born in 1900 in Birmingham.

Beatty's aviation career began in 1916 when, in a self-built plane, he made his first solo flight at his grandfather's farm in Tarrant.

In the 1930's, while flying in the Andes of South America, Beatty set up the first system of voice communications, plane-to-ground, considered by many to be his greatest contribution to international aviation. He also developed the concept of seasonally varying flight altitudes and routes; reporting at five-minute intervals on grid-type, alphabetic-numerical coordinates, enabling ready location of downed planes; and he pioneered and surveyed many trans-Andean air routes. In World War II, Beatty directed operations of the Ferry Command under the code name "Consairway," ferrying bombers into all areas of the war zone. The effort developed from a one-man rescue mission to the world's most efficient, trans-oceanic airline. He pioneered development of barometric route selecting, a more efficient method of air navigation for long, over-water flights.

As owner of the frequency, Beatty built the first voice radio stations in Alabama, WIAG and WSY, which broadcast weather reports to aid in flight safety.

The D. C. Beatty Latin American Expedition (1931-32) among the headhunters in Ecuador and Peru earned him membership in the prestigious Explorers Club of New York, the Royal Geographical Society of London and the medal of the Smithson Society of the Smithsonian Institution, which honored him for "the increase and diffusion of knowledge among men."

Beatty's documented inventiveness began with a patent for the refinement of a crystal radio. During his lifetime, he obtained many patents, most concerning electronic communication equipment. Among commonly used devices, he held the first patents on the telephone answering machine, the automatic dialer, and the "hands-free" telephone. Other patents include "GAALT", a solid state vario-amplifier instrumental in the development of pioneer space satellites that are now used on every continent.

Donald Croom Beatty died in Birmingham, July 12, 1980.

Donald Croom Beatty was inducted into the Alabama Men's Hall of Fame in 1992.

www.samford.edu...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I jsut emailed GAALT to inquire about purchasing whatever model they claim is their basic product. We will see if I get a reply, and if the address still exists.

EDIT: Delivery failure. No longer exists.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by WuTang]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WuTang

Not fact, but factum. It basically lays out what will be presented in a court before the case. both sides submit a factum to the judge. It gives an overview of the case. You can find it here. This was the only document that turned up when i searched for his legal name in quotations, "Donald Croom Beatty Jr."

Cool Find! So basically Beatty Jr. was an arms dealer and was caught selling a machine gun illegally. Wonder if we could find any newspaper from that time, 1960's of the area?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
I posted the patent info on the vario amplifier on the other thread going on now.

What this guy actually did was miniaturize electronics from vacuum technology to transistor technology. He was a sharp guy to figure this out. If he made money, it would have come in the later years of his patents life, from the late 60's to 70's. All listed patents would have ran out now.

Which other thread?

In regards to your other: Yea so far 7 patents to his name in a short time period.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I can not find the trademarks for solarplex, readitcom, teleguard, or any other things that the GAALT site claims they had trademarked.

I am starting to believe videotron in that Donald Jr. is really just a a crazy man who is at best a shell of his father. Has a look at TESS yourself to see if you find any other trademarks.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I noticed that the contact information changes from [email protected] to [email protected],[email protected], [email protected] on May 23, 2002.

DM3 Internet Services ceases to show up as host and things after Nov. 28, 2001.

Don't know if that means much. Thank you for the interesting read.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Found some nice geneology info on the Beattys:

homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

Curious does not list the 1990 Death of Joyce Ann Nelson Beatty, hmm.

I will take a look at TESS for ™ © ® info..

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Found Something:

Search of TESS yields a hit on the name "GAALT", but no hits on 'solarplex', 'readitcom'.

img186.imageshack.us...

A NEW LEAD: Check out the registrant, International Telecommunication Systems Inc; Who are they?

www1.telecomsys.com...

They seem to be heavily involved in Satellite Communications for the military, DOD stuff.

♠SwiftLink® 1400 Series (BGAN)
♠SwiftLink® 2100 Series (GAN)
♠SwiftLink® 2100C and SwiftLink® 2410 (BGAN)
♠SwiftLink® 2410 (BGAN, VSAT)
♠Thrane and Thrane products (BGAN)
♠NERA products (GAN)

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have been looking into that company. They are mentioned several times in the pages Josh has posted as the owners of GAALT. I have been looking around for them and have been having a tough time getting info.

It doesn't help that several other companies have almost identical names.
I also looked on TESS to see other trademarks registered by them, but I can't remember what came up. I believe one of there TMs was registered to an office in washington DC though. See here

It is for a company called Americall, still operating, found here

If you go back through my posts I believe I mention them and have some links to what may be their website? See here

Teleguard was on there, but none of those listings were owned by GAALT related companies, and none were based in flordia.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
wow thanks for posting this. I was born in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The home to Leroy Springs before he died. We even have a Leroy Springs Complex, Ann Springs Close Greenway, (Ann Close is related to Leroy somehow.) In fact most of my older family members worked in the Springs Mill. Thanks so much for posting this.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is the attorney who filed the TM, One Albert Sperry. Look more into him, I am thinking of contacting him.

EDIT: He has donated to republican Bob Packwood who resigned from the Senate over alleged sexual abuse of women. See here for details. This may be unrelated, but it is relevant nonetheless.

Further EDIT: Mr Sperry Died in 1997, but his old partners continue to run the firm.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

Upon further review, I am led to believe that the Telecommunications Systems Inc. is a different company than International Telecommunications Systems Inc. The company you linked was founded in 2000, long after the GAALT trademark was registered.

The confusing naming of several companies seemingly to be very similar to the ones we are investigating is a little suspicious. Americall searches produced a company called Americall Group, which as far as I can tell is a completely different entity (as they have TMs registered to themselves, and not ITS Inc).

This is getting a little wierd, in that these companies who have supposedly created some very important communications technologies have absolutely no mention in the history books whatsoever (besides that of the Alabama Mens Hall of Fame). I am going to change my research method into looking at the things they have supposedly invented, to see who the documented creator was, as opposed to trying to find things that GAALT has created. I hope this will help.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang
reply to post by battlestargalactica

Upon further review, I am led to believe that the Telecommunications Systems Inc. is a different company than International Telecommunications Systems Inc. The company you linked was founded in 2000, long after the GAALT trademark was registered.

Yes I would tend to agree, however should be left open due to the similarities and the product line nature.

The confusing naming of several companies seemingly to be very similar to the ones we are investigating is a little suspicious. Americall searches produced a company called Americall Group, which as far as I can tell is a completely different entity (as they have TMs registered to themselves, and not ITS Inc).

Yes see below for names...

This is getting a little wierd, in that these companies who have supposedly created some very important communications technologies have absolutely no mention in the history books whatsoever (besides that of the Alabama Mens Hall of Fame).

Yes its getting interesting, we need more source information as well as more researchers helping would be nice...[color=gold]Here is a SUMMARY of the work put in so far:

The companies we are interested in researching further...

• GAALT Industries, GAALT Satellite Communications, GAALT Satellite

Addresses used:
» P.O. Box 7606-A, Birmingham, AL 35253
» P.O Box 7606-A, Mountain Brook, AL 35253
» 1013 Oxmoor Rd., Homewood, AL 35209
» Mountain Brook Ranch, Birmingham, AL
» (205)-879-3774

Emails used:
[email protected],[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

• Alabama Emergency Services and Securities Company (AES Communications)

• International Telecommunication Systems, Inc. (ITS)
www1.telecomsys.com... (possibly correct, not definite);

• Solar Electric Corporation
www.solarelectric.com.ph... (possibly correct, not definite);

• TranSatCom of North America, Inc

• CSA-Satellite Communications of North America

• Americall Group

The Beattys geneology (partial):

• Isaac Croom Beatty, founder of the city of Birmingham, AL, 1871

• Donald Croom Beatty, holder of several (100's according to the Birmingham News Article) patents in regards to telecomm and more.

• Donalds Croom Beatty Jr., Supposedly heads up several corporation, name is on several documents.

• Mary Alice Gatling Beatty, wife of DC Beatty

• Mary Alice Beatty Carmichael, daughter of DC Beatty

• Lola Madelaine Beatty, Daughter of DC Beatty

• Malcolm Debrutz Beatty, brother of DC Beatty (NY, NY)

• Hughie Beatty Collins, sister of DC Beatty

Other leads:

• Attorney used on occasion:
www.johnjkane.com...
»Albert Sperry

• Trademark names and brands used by GAALT:
»solarplex, readitcom, teleguard

• Induction into Hall of Fame, DC Beatty:
www.samford.edu...

• Listing of patents:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

• Books on DC Beatty (anyone have these books??!!)
»Donald Croom Beatty: "Alabama's aviator, explorer, and inventor" by Mary Alice Beatty Carmichael (Author)

»Beatty burying ground: Cemetery tombstone records, by Mary Alice Beatty Carmichael

»To Love the Sky by Mary Alice Beatty

www.amazon.com...

Reference links:

www.freedomdomain.com...
www.freedomdomain.com...
www.samford.edu...
img228.imageshack.us...
www.bplonline.org...
The website archived-->www.abovetopsecret.com...
A Solar Electric Company website (not positive if its correct) -->www.solarelectric.com.ph...
www.amazon.com...
Beatty Jr. Convicted selling illegal arms: cases.justia.com...

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Research thus far by: conxposer, wutang, myself and others..
Please feel free ANYONE to contribute to this work thus far, using the above leads as a guide in your research. Thanks.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i noticed the name "Rick Hendrick" anyone know more about the connection to this Nascar owner? just curious......

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Am I on crack?

I looked quickly thru all of 8 million post.. anyone look at this yet?

Domain searches say GALLT.com was registered on 4-13-08... seems like a load of bs to me... PS. the bought it thru a cheap domain hosting company and only for one year...Marie Antwonette's head would roll over in her grave if she knew this... I would bet 1 trillion dollars this is just someone playing around.. Maybe they are trying to keep everyone from looking somewhere else.. Like I said.. look the web address on a domain search engine for yourself to see what happens...

Peace ..

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I meant GAALT and yes that is what I did a domain search on...I may not be on crack but I have had a drink of alcohol or two.. Oh...also I design websites and looking at the source code of the site I will declare...

This was done by a beginner in the business. I am sure this 800 year old company that allowed Alabama to become a state would not bother hiring a real internet company to create a site for them.. its not like they created the World Wide Web..Oh wait they did.... So check it out.. GAALT.com domain search.. whois....

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

First off, good catch on the whois. As far as what most likely has occurred? Someone probably bought up the domain since people are talking about it, could be an ATS'er or other. This happens all the time people trying to capitalize on a hot topic.

Stephen from Switzerland then borrowed all of the Waybackmachine archive of the original site and replicated it on his shiny new domain. Haha nice one Steve! He'll probably end up changing stuff too as time goes by, so I urge all to only reference the image screenshots that I posted above (in previous post).

The original GAALT.com site is referenced (in screencaps) in my above posts as to what it looked like before it was removed or expired in 2004.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I find that hard to believe as the site is mentioned on the original post.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by ats1629]

[edit on 13-4-2008 by ats1629]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So are the 18" long triangles still under bridges?
I think the thing about the AT&T Long Lines is interesting.
Long Lines

[edit on 13-4-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hoppy

Cool link!

I guess fiber made this obsolete then?

Where is the GAALT reference that you state in your above post, I can't find it..?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join