It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAALT - The Biggest Conspiracy of All

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Keywords : Donald Croom Beatty Jr., Lewis Cass Payseur, Hugh William Close, Elliot Springs, Leroy Springs, Chester Railway, lancaster Cotton, Lost Dauphin, French Hughnots, Bourbon Kings

This is BRAND NEW information to hit the internet. Some of it is known to a degree, but much of it is completely NEW - 4-11-08

GAALT - Is this the Most Powerful Corporation and Family on Earth?

Part 1 : www.freedomdomain.com...
Part 2 : www.freedomdomain.com...

This is the Rabbit Hole. Exit the Matrix.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by conxposer]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Very interesting.

This is going to take sometime to read and digest all this information. Is there anyway to take apart an electrical device or something like that to see if there are any of these devices inside?

Will comment some more when I've read and researched.

MR

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

GAALT? Never heard of them, surprising if they really are as dominant as the documents suggest! They certainly hid themselves well, from what it says my home is probably full of GAALT made components! Interesting info

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
very interesting me thinks, and also very unsurprising

the military/government are always doing things like this, sometimes company names are the way they are for tax purposes as well. it's very interesting, i hope that guy is ok!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sigh.

1-How can you connect GAALT to Quebecor?
2-Why does GAALT use an AOL email address?
3-Why does GAALT waste their time coming after you for document titles, during the time their company is disbanding?

Also your thoughts on the copy rite I linked yesterday.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Furthermore, after consulting several academic databases, I have found evidence that the documents GAALT requested you move are in fact real at all.

"LE-47-11---The Electronic Population Monitoring System-Public Law 90-351:
Crime Control Act of 1968--5 P.

LE-47-12---Gaalt Satellite Communications Info--Technology to Suppress You
In Use Today-- 12 P."

Neither has turned up anything. Have you made these up?

Until you properly cite these documents, I will assume them to be fictional. In fact, the second one only has a title, and no journal whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang
Furthermore, after consulting several academic databases, I have found evidence that the documents GAALT requested you move are in fact real at all.

"LE-47-11---The Electronic Population Monitoring System-Public Law 90-351:
Crime Control Act of 1968--5 P.

LE-47-12---Gaalt Satellite Communications Info--Technology to Suppress You
In Use Today-- 12 P."

Neither has turned up anything. Have you made these up?

Until you properly cite these documents, I will assume them to be fictional. In fact, the second one only has a title, and no journal whatsoever.

Wutang, I specifically made page 2 for peoplel like you. I posted the GAALT letterhead and company documents.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!

They are posted online NOW! Just for peope such as yourselves. The real researchers. I commend you all. Keep up the good work, and keep searching.

Page 2 is the PROOFS.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I have busted this crap wide open.

It seems this leading edge magazine is a science fiction magazine. See here.

So you are telling me that a collapsing company was coming after you for posting the titles of articles in a science fiction magazine, while not going after the magazine itself. Ludicrous.

This is a joke.

EDIT:
I have several more journals containing the phrase "leading edge". Until you properly cite where these titles are from, this thread should be considered as a hoax.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by WuTang]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well I have busted this crap wide open.

It seems this leading edge magazine is a science fiction magazine. See here.

So you are telling me that a collapsing company was coming after you for posting the titles of articles in a science fiction magazine, while not going after the magazine itself. Ludicrous.

This is a joke.

Hey Wu Tang, if you are sincere as I am, you will look deeper. Leading Edge is NOT a Science Fiction Magazine.

It's the most highly evolved form of conspiracy research on the planet.
Leading Edge started off as Nevada Aerial Research Group.
They were ex-CIA and Airforce Intelligence people who were also studying alchemy, rosicrucionism, and consciousness in general.

I stumbled upon them at a bookstore in Santa Monica called Mandela Book. A very good conspiracy store until they folded.

John Grace is Val Valerian. They put out a paper called the Krill Papers a while back and I'm not sure the background completely but it was a document that people had high suspicions about, and still do. He worked with John Lear and they did the UFO circuit for a whort period of time. Val went on to publish matrix 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and now 6. These books are at the top, in the world of conspiracy research.

What they did was this. They had contacts all over the world. Leading Edge reaesrch was a magazine that came out monthly, and each month articles about everything the government could possibly be hiding, were collected together from around the world, and sent to a central location in Washington. Yelm, Washington state. That is where they are based. So each month, all kinds of articles were collected form around the world and published in leading edge. if you goto this page, you can see the topics they covered.

www.freedomdomain.com...

Just scrol down the page to LE articles and you'll see all the topics covered. I have removed the names of the two articles I was asked to remove. But all the rest are there. That is MAJOR research!!!

So, anyone who claims Leading Edge is science fiction probably lives in a world in outer space to begin with. Leading Edge is as close to reality as it gets.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I checked your link Wu Tang, it's no wonder you thought they were science fiction, my apologies for no tmaking it clear for everyone.

www.trufax.org...

Yes, busted wide open, only to find another Pandoras Box hiding inside.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The fact that you are making this so hard is really making me suspicious of you. Why didn't you just link the Leading Edge Research group, instead of me wasting 2 hours of my life looking for a academic journal.

Leading Edge Research. See for yourself ATSers, I remain highly skeptical.

oops didnt notice you, thank you for posting the link.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I had one more question for you.

Are you in any way associated with the proprietors of Leading Edge Research?

Also How to prove this as truth or hoax:

According to the article, there should be Teleguard systems under most major US bridges. Unfortunately, I do not live in America, but I would suggest anyone who does go check it out.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WuTang

I think before coming to conclusions either way, any good research into any topic will investigate the information thoroughly, crosscheck facts and information, then present the questions and any findings. I think Wutang, you have not done this. You have stumbled onto just one "leading edge" named org and immediately cry foul. Please spend some more time into any research.

Me, I am checking this out and will not jump to conclusions, only pose questions to the OP, which is in my opinions, at least what anyone should do. Remain unbiased and not emotionally attached.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

I have actually been researching this for two days. The original thread was placed in the trash bin. I am just suspicious because the OP (both times) could easily have linked to LER, and it took a while to get the docs posted (thanks Josh for posting them today though!). I wasted two hours searching through journals, only to find this was a fringe publication (not that there is anything wrong that).

I am skeptical because:
1-Full info was not provided until today (page two with the scanned docs did not exist)
2-GAALT use an @AOL address.
3-Unfortunately LER does not really have any academic credentials (this I will be further investigating)

Couple of things that need to be found:
1- Any possible connection between GAALT and Quebecor and its subsidiares (especially Videotron)
2-The spy unit under a bridge.
3-The current investments of the former GAALT founders.

Logic that can't escape me:
No failing company would waste their time going after a guy who posted the title of an article. If they were that serious, they would go after LER themselves. LER gives no mention of GAALT coming after them either.

Conclusion as of the moment:
Someone might be tricking our friend here (who has been both very understanding of my criticism, and very helpful to me, through both threads).

EDIT: Do you live near a bridge BSG
?

Further EDIT: I also find the claim ridiculous that Beatty manufactured devices in the early 90s that can: discern your DNA signature from 200 feet away, beam it into space, and then redirect it to the CIA, all from a device installed in the bottom of a well. Some of this science just seems way to far out there for me. See Udate Status of Tech 92

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank you for putting this information up.
I will be following this subject with great interest.

The technology mentioned in some of the papers posted is realy amazing, but i can not see if they are true or not.
Remote sensing dna patterns from miles(edit:long way
) away, or reading your emmission signature, amazing.

This story could proof to be interesting eighter way.

edit:miles

[edit on 12-4-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I can only find one piece of info regarding Mr. Donald Croom Beatty Jr. Even his family histories appear to be removed. He went to court, once, in 1967, for selling a Russian SMG without taxing the sale? It seems he lost his appeal.

Someone also testified that Beatty had hitmen to take care of people whom he had disagreements with (although this was never proven in court).

This man is quite elusive.

Here is the factum.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
More info on Donald Senior ala the Alabama Mens Hall of Fame.
See here

Apparently he did invent and patent a ton of communication equiptment, and it even has a brief mention of GAALT (which seems to a be satellite-earth communications system), describing it as a

Other patents include "GAALT", a solid state vario-amplifier instrumental in the development of pioneer space satellites that are now used on every continent.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I have actually been researching this for two days. The original thread was placed in the trash bin. I am just suspicious because the OP (both times) could easily have linked to LER, and it took a while to get the docs posted (thanks Josh for posting them today though!). I wasted two hours searching through journals, only to find this was a fringe publication (not that there is anything wrong that).

I am skeptical because:
1-Full info was not provided until today (page two with the scanned docs did not exist)
3-Unfortunately LER does not really have any academic credentials (this I will be further investigating)

1- Any possible connection between GAALT and Quebecor and its subsidiares (especially Videotron)

No failing company would waste their time going after a guy who posted the title of an article. If they were that serious, they would go after LER themselves. LER gives no mention of GAALT coming after them either.

Someone might be tricking our friend here (who has been both very understanding of my criticism, and very helpful to me, through both threads).

?

Further EDIT: I also find the claim ridiculous that Beatty manufactured devices in the early 90s that can: discern your DNA signature from 200 feet away, beam it into space, and then redirect it to the CIA, all from a device installed in the bottom of a well. Some of this science just seems way to far out there for me. See Udate Status of Tech 92

Leading Edge does not make th earticles available, only if you buy the whole issue. That's why I didn't link to them. They are almost irrelevant in this equation. The original information came from Pandoras Box, then someone wrote the letter into Leading edge with additional research. Leading Edge is only the source of the 2 or 3 articles. If I knew you were looking for them I would have posted this info faster. No I have NO relation to them at all. I have been following their research since 1991 or so.

One day I recieved an e-mail form someone asking me to do something I found absurd. That's when I discovered GAALT. You see, there is no mention of GAALT in Pandoras Box, only in the leading edge articles. Until the Donald contacted me, I had no idea who they were. I owned the leading edge articles, but I had never read those parts carefully. Then I read their website, read about the kings and royalty from France, and realized who they were. Then I went back into Pandora's Box, and found Donald Croom Beatty Jr. name but BLOCKED out, see the chart on the top of page one. It took me some time, but then I realized the initials stood for Donald Croom Beatty Jr. The name was missing almost completely from the trust chart. I have no idea why. It's like it was done intentionally.

Very wierd, I have to admit myself. As a conspiracy researcher, this has been a real fun ride in learning and growing for me. I have put lots of pieces together. I'm not the first one to do it, but the fact that I got that letter, and happened to have the article on hand, and owned a copy of Pandoras Box, makes this energy ripe to unveil a whole new level in conspiracy research. The Ultimate Unseen Hand Behind the New World Order.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I am skeptical because:

?

I agree completely. This is breaking new ground if we found something here.

Next, why do you assume they wer efailing. They just removed their name from the web, that's all. I don't know what leads you to keep saying this. They are far from failing. They are just very secret in their public affairs.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

More info on Donald Senior ala the Alabama Mens Hall of Fame.
See here

Apparently he did invent and patent a ton of communication equiptment, and it even has a brief mention of GAALT (which seems to a be satellite-earth communications system), describing it as a

Other patents include "GAALT", a solid state vario-amplifier instrumental in the development of pioneer space satellites that are now used on every continent.

www.samford.edu...

Thanks Wu Tang, that's good research. That has to be the only mention online of GAALT and linking it to Beatty is a real good piece. I'll add that to the page soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join