It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While You Slept Your Congress Took Away Your Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
www.nationalexpositor.com...

I'm sure many of you are aware of this topic already (H.R. 1955), but here are 3 good videos breaking much of it down, for those unaware or not fully informed.

Quite frankly, anyone logging on to ATS seems to fit under their definition of a 'homegrown terrorist.'

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
They'll have to pry my last words from my mouth as I lay dead or dying.

Should the terrorists from within choose to brand ME the terrorist for nothing less than the words I choose to speak then I have already lost everything and I most certainly have nothing left to lose.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK ...most certainly have nothing left to lose.

I think we are nearer to that point for alot of people more quickly every day.

And here is a 1st draft of an email I may send out to my reps in DC very soon...

Mr. _______
Re: H.R. 1955
It seems the ones who hate our freedom the most and are trying to take it away are all of you, our Government officials. Which forces me to question, who is the real threat to the freedom of the American people? Who are the real terrorists here?
With the level of incompetence in this country, top to bottom, I find it extremely hard to believe that we haven't suffered even one minor attack in this country since 911... a wide open border to the south, airplanes being outsourced to other countries for maintenance, etc... where is the "good" sense here?
This can only lead one to believe we were mislead... lied to... all under the 'guise of "terrorism" leading to a greater agenda of the elites... reduction and elimination of our rights and unimpeded control of the citizens.

Anyone may feel free to use the above to send your states reps in DC

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thought crime prevention time...

The supreme court was supposed to be an independent part of the system of power in order to prevent the constitution being desecrated like this. Its ridiculous that the POTUS has the power to decide on supreme court appointments.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure how old these are, but they were posted recently (4-14-08) on LiveLeak...

Congressman Denied Access to Martial Law Plan
Congressman Peter DeFAZIO discusses how he was denied access to martial law plan
www.liveleak.com...

Bush / Cheney to Attempt Possible Coup
Presentational Directives NSPD51 and HSPD20
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser

Bush / Cheney to Attempt Possible Coup
Presentational Directives NSPD51 and HSPD20
www.liveleak.com...

That video was VERY interesting. Sure would be nice to see this getting the kind of attention in the media as the florida teens story or the polagymists are getting.

Very good video here which needs to be shared with the public in a broad way.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You betcha theres going to be a coup by way of an attack

The first person i see wondering the streets saying "Al Qaeda got us" will get a punch from me.

And a kick in the ars- and i mean it. This is why i dont own a gun

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ran into a few articles of interest that can all fit here...

Top Neocon Calls For Destruction Of Constitution
What’s needed is a constitutional order that takes its structural cues from multinational corporations and nongovernmental organizations, relying "less on law and regulation and more on market incentives" to expand people’s options. Such a market state keeps its finger on the pulse of consumer demand, advocates trade liberalization, is prone to the privatization of public works and "will outsource many functions." In the seminar rooms of political science departments this change is referred to as "neoliberalism" (on the streets, it is known as "globalization") — and Bobbitt, who is a geopolitical realist, believes we have no choice but to embrace it.
Simply put, Bobbitt is endorsing what the elites have long sought after and that’s a New World Order or a global government. Bobbitt advocates the destruction of the Constitution and the transfer of power to multinational corporations and nongovernmental organizations. This man is a traitor. In the New World Order that the elites envision, people will only have the illusion of choice via phony democratic rule. Real decisions will be made by multinational corporations and nongovernmental organizations behind the scenes. Unfortunately, what Bobbitt advocates is already happening considering initiatives such as the Security and Prosperity Partnership which seeks to dissolve the national borders between the Canada, United States and Mexico.

Jezus!! You'd figure these guys would have learned by now to just keep their mouths shut. Just goes to show you the level of arrogance

Saving and Expanding the SPP
Those pushing for a North American Union fully realize that the time might have come to pull the plug on the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) and replace it with something else. It’s hardly surprising that pro-SPP reports are being released ahead of the Leader Summit in New Orleans. This agenda is on the defensive and the timing of the reports is in an effort to shift public opinion and save the SPP.
The Fraser Institute, a Canadian think tank, recently published the report Saving the North American Security and Prosperity Partnership: The Case for a North American Regulatory Area. Not only do they want to save the SPP, but they wish to expand and speed up the process of deeper integration. This could include replacing the SPP with the North American Standards and Regulatory Area (NASRA). As if changing the name would alter its objectives and excuse the treasonous surrender of our sovereignty.
The SPP has been a public relation’s nightmare and is unraveling. It may have outlived its usefulness under its current structure. Still, many wish to save, expand, and continue to use it as a vehicle to further advance a North American Union.

Give it up already...

Majority of Canadians Reject SPP and Deeper Integration
On the heels of the Leader Summit in New Orleans, the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) received some more bad news as the North American Union agenda appears to be on the ropes especially in Canada. A poll commissioned by the Council of Canadians reveals that the majority of the country wants the Conservative minority government to protect water, energy, and public regulations, and to back off on integration with the United States.
It is no secret that the U.S. has long since coveted Canada’s fresh water, and once this process starts, it would be next to impossible to turn off the tap. What Canada desperately needs is a national water policy that would ban bulk water exports. Canadians need to be aware of the SPP’s plan to integrate and hand over more control and access of their natural resources to the Americans. A sovereign independent Canada must put their future needs ahead of U.S. corporate interests.

At least we know that the Canadian citizens are on the same page with the majority of the U.S. on this issue

White House defends NAFTA: 'There's nothing broken'
The White House on Friday vigorously defended the 14-year-old free-trade agreement among the United States, Mexico and Canada against sharp criticism from Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama.
NAFTA will be a major topic when President Bush joins Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon in New Orleans on Monday and Tuesday for his fourth and final North American Leaders' Summit.
"Leaders in Congress have made a serious error," Bush said in a speech. "A serious error for economics reasons. A serious error for security reasons. It's not too late, however, for them to get it right."

[edit on 4/18/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You have no rights under the US Constitution. It was suspended in 1933. You are now an incorporated entity privately owned by the receivers of the US bankruptcy in 1933, with priveleges extended to you as a matter of public policy, not Constitutional law, and therefore those rights are no longer considered inalienable and can be revoked at any time.

Here is an older thread I started when I first started to learn about this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join