It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your opinion on a nwo timeline?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I know there are people that have been following the nwo for years. I my self have just learned of the nwo, about 6 months ago. When in your opinion do you see the move for a one world government? and when do you see martial law in the us breaking out? is it months, weeks, years, or never? some of you that have more info are we right there on the verge of martial law now or do you think it will come later and what in your opinion will kick it off?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
personally i think we are inching there day by day, that way people don't really see it until it's too late, it's like putting weight on, you think you're skinny then one day you wake up and your jeans don't fit anymore!! you remember them starting to get a little tighter but it's like "when the hell did my ass get so fat"!!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The first NWO has always been there, behind the scenes - manipulating society so that they can stay at the top.

The so-called .05% of the population.

Other NWO organisations are trying constantly to remove them, to dispatch the current rulers of the world in order to reshape it in their own image.

Important to note is that One is not nessecarily better than the other.

How many times has the world been taken over by an NWO?

Well, if the tactics were sneaky enough, we wouldn't possibly be able to know.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I think that between now and 2012 we will see thing that will mark our place in history. By the time all the sheepel wake up and realize there butt's got to fat, They just wont care or only then realize it is to late. 2008 is going to be a big year for the NWO.

At least thats my opinion!

top topics

join