It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIX MY PIX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hey ALLL YALLL!!! Fight the POWERS THAT BE!!

I am brand new and I got to get ths avatar to fit in the side. So whats up with the picture size. hOW do i hit the right buttons to make it fit on the side. i is to mbis and I dont see it.

FIghtdaPower!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This has probably already been answered... Also I think you can find instructions in the member center...

But you need to size it correctly in order for it to fit... Width should be no more than 160 pixels (px), not sure of the length limitation, but I think it's 300 pixels..

You might also try a search using the google search at the top right side of the pages... Like you would on Google..

I'd read the guidelines and everything before posting another question like this...

peace..

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

K thanx bro! so where in membercenter is the button that changes it to 160 and 300 I dont see it.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
You need to resize size avatars before you upload them, using software such as photoshop or something similar.

It'll be best to pick another avatar though as the Nazi swastika isn't forum friendly.

ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines

10) No images that are taunting in nature toward any person or group of persons.
11) Other content, which at the discretion of forum staff, is designed to be vulgar, obscene, or offensive to the majority of ATS and BTS visitors and members.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
OK bro no problem I will get a smaller one but sees this the ameican version it is nit no german hitler stuff and this symbol is much older than that so it is nit german. OK I will take it off and find a one that is like book says the size is. word up

FIGHT d Power!!

new topics

top topics

join