It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.66 Population ALMOST Here: What Will Happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well here it is!!!

www.poodwaddle.com...

6.66 is looming ever so close!!!

What do you guys think?

This is actually coming to fruitation ; 6.66 is finally here

Will some of us dissaper? Will we all die? Great Tribulation? Will pigs fly?!?

I Personally think nothing will happen, but if someting like crazy extreme does happen, maybe it was because of this?

AS I POST

[edit on 12-4-2008 by jarheadjock]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
i dont think there would be a good way of accurately counting the worlds population that would be from a very estimated guess

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Delerium

Well you dont have to follow this clock ; if you found a better one, then please share!

If not, then this is the only clock i could find that gave a constant update ; it does look misleading to say the least, the way those numbers go up so fast! Almost impossible.....

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
We'll hit 6.67 after a while...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I can't imagine anything will happen.

In fact on a show here in England called Q.I. where they dispel popular myths they proved that the number of the beast was actually 616 in the original scriptures, which we've already passed!

The whole 666 thing seems to be based on a mistake in translation!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Another thing though, the link you posted is really cool!

Certainly gonna be bookmarking it!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My dear fellow, the skies will burst to flame, and demons will pour forth from volcanoes, the young will suffocate within the womb, the dead will rise, black magic will choke the very air and God will look upon us, and turn a blind eye.

Or, you know - we might just have an utterly normal day, and i'll be having a cup of tea.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
On a mass consciousness scale human awareness certainly does function a lot like a computer program/hive mind entity so i wouldn't completely dismiss the idea of a certain mass triggering a new level of awareness but at the same time im not completely convinced anything will happen at all. i suppose i will just have to wait and see assuming the governments dont start another war in order to keep the populations in control

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why would anything happen?

Oh right, 666 is the number of the beast!?!?!?! Who gives a flying !?!?! Im getting tired, everytime something reaches that number, somebody has to mention that the world will end, like the 6th of June 2006, what happened? NOTHING why would it hapen with thw worlds population? There are so many births a minute, we'll probably just skip over that number... What happened when the Earth had only 666 humans on it? NOTHING. Get over this stupid beast number thing and continue living your life.

And the world population can,t be counted, what about all the births that aren't recorded6 or all the deaths that aren,t recorded? We probably have 6.7 billion people already... get over it if something ahppens on a 666 term, its probably gonna b a coincidence, nothing more...

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well, i thought i'd stoke the flames a bit by posting that the number is now 6,665,951,929, and making a note of the fact that other than the first 4 digits, there are six others.

Larking about, in otherwords.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Perhaps something will happen when the population reaches 6,666,666,666,666,666,6.

Three sets of six sixes, see?

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That link you posted is great, it’s actually creapy looking at it seeing the amount of people who are dying right now, or how many have just been born. In the last 2 seconds about 10 people have been aborted, 1 person killed in a car accident, but yet 90 people born.

At 6.66, nothing will happen, its just another number

Mikey

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
As i post

oooh!

guess the antichrist was just born!

new topics

top topics

join