It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Years to UNtopia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here we go...

While there have been NWO or One World Government theories abounding for years and years, I can only now say there is a real chance of it becoming more than just a good (or bad) conspiracy theory. Whatever you believe, here are some new developments that increase its possibility and practicality, if not likelyhood.

First up, I read recently where a new form of atomic state memory is being developed that could effectively increase our digital storage capacity by more than 1200%; possibly reaching fruition in roughly a decade:

technology.timesonline.co.uk...

Next thing I came accross was a story talking about the 'possible' replacement for the internet; the pure fiber optic, 2000 times faster than broadband, "Grid":

www.dailytech.com...

Another big piece of the pie, would be the implementation of a new power source; most likely, nuclear fusion. Stories and news on this topic are easy to find all around the net, so I won't bother making a long list. But, the fact that this technology has the potential to revolutionize the entire infrastructure of the entire world in such a radical way, I think demands it be taken seriously regarding its place in the "NWO".

All of these technologies are very exciting, especially to a nerd like myself, but when seen from a larger picture, and seeing what implications they can possibly make, its easy to see how they fall in line with many other technologies, theories and 'prophecies'. And it's easy to see how they could be perverted.

These technologies, together, can provide the means to create a happy, peaceful, serene society of people so overwhelmed by distractions and fufillments that they might actually be willing to surrender their civil rights to keep that contentness.

In such a society, it would be easy to vilify anyone opposed to the new ways by saying the 'rebels' were against peace and harmony. By taking the main source of energy (and revenue) from the parts of the world where violent extremism is more prevalent, and by isolating the regions of chaos and disorder, they could effectively develope a society of utopian dimensions. Albeit after the near enslavement of its own citizens, who would at that point be virtually oblivious.

Still, this 'government' could not come to power without 'good' cause; and the most probable excuse i can imagine would be in the form of an international crisis, where they could enforce the new standards without much resistance. Whether by natural disaster, famine, war, epedimic, genuine or artificial, I believe there will be a distinct catalyst for the beginning of the end. And just as so many did under the rule of F.D.R., we will surrender our freedom to the sound of applause.

Ding*...Theres the bell, let's get to it

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The NWO will reign supreme for only a short while before the King of Kings destroys them.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
man... i figured more than one person would have something to say... glad to see such enthusiasm everybody...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm afraid you're just a bit too optimistic for our tastes!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The only thing worse than a Communist and a Communist for NWO.

Say No to NWO. It's like a chic speading her legs and then taking the guy's wallet in the middle of the night. Grand invitation only to give up what was really earned (your freedom in this case).

top topics

join