It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Breakthrough Claimed By My Friend!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Great invention!!

Although I can't see this being introduces commercially, this has happened so many times and then it just...disappears.

All the luck in the world to your friend, but the industry he is going into really doesn't want anyone else to join, especially if it'll put them out of business!!

One question, IYO, does this have the potential to power larger areas, cities, countries etc?

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If this guy is really your friend, and he is really on to something here, you might not want to post so much information about him.

Unsavory types who might like to pay him a visit would probably be very grateful for having so may clues to help narrow down the search.

Just sayin.......

Anyhow, sounds promising. Thanks for the heads up man! It's only a matter of time before some bright magician like your friend manages to "pull an ion field out of a plasma convertor" and put it into the hands of the people.

S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike if you say this guy is for real ,,,I'll try one,, can you get one in the US or send to me?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
Great invention!!

One question, IYO, does this have the potential to power larger areas, cities, countries etc?

thanks. EMM

Hi EMM! As he's mentioned in his email, the second part of which is in the previous page, this contraption is a viable energy source for small towns only. He's calculated a max output of 100KvA.

For lighting up large cities, perhaps a number of them would be required.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike if you say this guy is for real ,,,I'll try one,, can you get one in the US or send to me?

Yeah! He's for real!
Now if you want to contact him personally for all the technical details, I can U2U his Texas address. But you can forget about him sending you any info by email! You could be a MIB, what?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The business world, and thus our own governments, would never allow a cheap or free energy generating device or process, they stand to lose too much.
We already pay large amounts for gas and electricity, plus the governments cut in VAT on top.... they would lose £billions in revenue if we all had the option of supplying our own cheap or free energy.
They need to keep us all hooked on what we currently use for as long as possible. They now have a double whammy in that they charge us the earth for the only energy available domestically, then whine about man-made global warming and get to tax us even more for that unclean energy.

There may be other clean and cheap alternatives but the energy cartels will suppress them.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Mike the picture here and at the website is of a diesel generator,,nothing there about a "plasma based generator.

XL5

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think I know how this thing works. You have a high voltage DC powersupply with enough plasma heat to ionize the air, then you pass it through or between one doughnut magnet and another round magnet. So now you have a swirling plasma stream, then you use two smaller magnets on the same "plane" as the plasma vortex to take the rotation off of the plasma. Then use two tungstun terminals to tap the non-rotating plasma and feed it into a tesle coil in reverse to step the voltage down.

I may be wrong, but since he knows about magnetrons and magnetrons swirl electrons like that (without the "tap" magnets), I figure that might be how it works.

XL5

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So MikeSingh, is anything about what I've said related or the same as this device? Should I guess that no reply means that its the exact description of the device thats made? Do you have any more info at all?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
How would they create the "mini lightning" in the first place? Sounds like a terrible free energy scam.

I believe tesla first transmitted "free" energy at the very dawn of the 20th century, though I am not interested in looking up the word for word facts of the case, I believe in summary it was scrapped because it wouldn't make any money and such a huge investment had already been made.

This wouldn't completely blow my mind if it turned out to be 100% true. What would blow my mind is if it actually made it to market.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Tesla demonstrated electric power transmission without wires and wanted to use his Wardenclyffe Tower to transmit it. He thought electricity could be distributed for free, but it was not free energy. A generator still had to be used to power the transmitter. Electricity for free and free energy are not the same thing as most people refer to them.

As far as the description of this device using plasma to generate electricity, I am very skeptical that plasma can be converted back to electricity, and if it is possible it would not be efficient enough to be able to claim overunity gain or free energy. I have seen many people theorize and do some initial experiments that looked promising, but when the device is actually built and real measurements are taken, the results are not as expected and does not produce more energy than it takes to run it. Usually anyone that claims they have a working model that is overunity is not measuring all the energy input, or not measuring the output correctly.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Interesting Thread Mike!

Though I cannot speak for you friend, I do believe that one day (hopefully soon) one of these claims will actually be true.. it's just a matter of time.

However - while we as a people are not truly free, (our freedom is an illusion at best), while our governments are not truly autonomous, (more and more answerable to corporations each day), while others pull our strings and dole out dumb technologies, we will never see the emergence of free energy. Plain & Simple.

Kind of depressing really! I hate to be pessimistic.

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join