It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Responds to McCain and Clinton attacks in Terre Haute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Obama Responds to McCain and Clinton attacks in Terre Haute

www.youtube.com

Link goes to a video of Obama responding to recent attacks from Hillary and McCain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It should be interesting to see if it makes it on the MSM. The response I think will relate to many people who feel the government isn't for the people by the people anymore.

www.youtube.com

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.dailykos.com...
Heres a link to Daily KOs story related to the above video.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's true. Pennsylvania, along with many other states, are in a baaaaaaaad way.

**Edited to add:

And damn, he's one hell of a speaker. It's not just that he speaks powerfully and charismatically, it's that he knows how to hit that nerve.

He just won a lot of votes with that speech, I'm sure of that.

He may have slipped up in a couple of interviews in the past and said things that people don't agree with, but I think he does way more good than harm when he talks.

He knows how to get people behind him. That's a major quality of a good leader. Not using fear to get people behind you, but knowing how to hit that nerve that makes people get excited and hopeful.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Great post this speech gave me chills. My hate is officially in for Obama. I was on the edge before but if RP cant make it then Obama is my next choice. I was going to make a comment on how Clinton and Mccain called him out of touch but Obama repsonded perfect.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

It should be interesting to see if it makes it on the MSM. The response I think will relate to many people who feel the government isn't for the people by the people anymore.

www.youtube.com

Fox news has it. I just sent mccain and hillary a long email letting them know they are not getting my vote and why. lets see if they respond

Ok Update the MSM is spinning this wildly. Alls they are saying is obama called them "Bitter" they dont give the whole speech or context. Heh this is why you dont trust the MSM

[edit on 12-4-2008 by mybigunit]

new topics

top topics

join