It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed by passenger in airplane.. WOW!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey, have you guys seen this one?
It's a clear view of a UFO flying next to a passenger airplane. It looks real, although you can never be sure with all the CGI vids being posted, but this looks like the real thing. Amazing!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Never mind the background sci-fi sound that was obviously pasted in the video though.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wow, thats pretty crazy.

It appears it was taken from the left side of the plane. From a seat behind the wings. It also looks like you can see the ring of the camera lens reflected in the window. and possibly a bit of the photographer too.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Interesting.

My questions are:

*Why is the person posting it anonymously on the net? Why not take it to the news, etc.

*Also, where are all the other passengers who would have had to seen it.

*And why is there stupid music on it? Why are we not hearing the gasps of all the people seeing it? After all, that is exactly what would be heard by ANYONE seeing something like this.

Those are the questions that lead me to believe this is simply CGI

[edit on 11-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've always had a problem with pictures and videos of a UFO which is not aligned with the horizon. This thing is tilted.

If you're going to create a craft with some kind of differentiation between one part or another, then that differentiation is for a purpose. Therefore, the alignment of the axis of the craft must be in relation to the geometry around it. Unless the UFO is spherical (which this one isn't).

Tilted UFOs appear to defy common sense, in that the "bottom" of the craft doesn't face the center of gravity of the earth. The "force" of levitation for the UFO should have to align on an axis and direct itself opposite of gravity. Neither would it make sense to say that it is tilting due to aerodynamic effects. UFOs don't have or need airflow considerations. I feel quite sure they move about liquids and atmospheres quite fine, by making them superfluid or manipulating them by some other means.

So this video looks very fake to me. Even though visually, it seems quite convincing.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
already a thread discussing this same video...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Alledged UFO Captured on Film, very close., page 1

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm not an expert, but from the way the UFO is blotted out by the wing and then moves up the window, it makes it seems fairly small. So it was also fairly close to the plane as well, but there doesn't seem to be any other reactions. Not saying it's fake yet, but it's definately a bit fishy.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I was wondering if it was posted already. Looked a few pages back, but found nothing.

Thanks easynow!

Thread closed.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This video has been the subject of earlier threads.

Here is the link to one of them already going.

Star

top topics

join