It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason's were right under my nose all along!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GrooveCat

Red robes? This reminds me of Resident Evil 3 and the Los Illuminados, particularily the part where those freaks int he red robes and deer skuklls come out! Could be true. Seems like Residen Evil knows where they get their plot lines from.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
the spell check was to point out just a small issue, representing a bigger one. You seem to be implying that you have all this knowledge about masonry, yet cannot seems to spell words correctly.

I realize this may be comparing apples and oranges, but let's just say I wouldn't trust a surgeon who didn't know his multiplication tables either. Perhaps instead of just hinting at some inside knowledge, you should explain a little.

When you state "I have inside knowledge" but then don't expand upon it, it sort of paints you as a being a liar, or at least baiting someone into a discussion that is over your head.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Like what? .. We are all direct sources, Freemasons from around the world.. how much better could that get?

Do you common Masons really expect us to be impressed with your presence on ATS?

You are nobodies. You walked into Freemasonry through an open door - you are not the keepers of secrets. You are low level grunts.

I look forward to the day where Masons are no longer stroking their ego's on ATS in the vain hopes that we will consider them worthy of our attention.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Just because you common Masons are ignorant of secret societies doesn't mean they do not exist.

LOL .. well if you want to talk ignorance lets re-read this little line.

Common Masons...

What is a "common Mason" .. and why is that only Non-Masons classify Masons into ranking systems? .. A Master Mason is not a "common Mason" .. hes a Master Masons.. a 33rd is no better... everyone told me Master Masons where evil and conquered the world.. so I became a Master Mason .. then they said it was only in the higher degrees.. so I became a 32nd and yet no conspiracy .. in fact, the SR only meets 2 or 3 times a year for a play. and a Baseball outing.. and some old folks stuff.. so I suppose I will wait to be a 33rd.. because those old guys look so sinister...

And to say that we belong to a secret society, yet do not understand what a secret society is... lol .. that is just funny quite honestly..

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
You are nobodies. You walked into Freemasonry through an open door - you are not the keepers of secrets. You are low level grunts.

ha, THAT will put them in their places! Let's just be condescending, that will get the point across, right?

but seriously, kudos to the quality attempt at baiting / flaming.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
When you state "I have inside knowledge" but then don't expand upon it, it sort of paints you as a being a liar

See, this is called hypocrisy. You Masons might run a muck on this forum but ATS belongs to conspiracy theorists. Keep starring eachothers posts
It means nothing.

The common Masons on this board are constantly flapping their gums about how they are the 'real source' of information - being Masons themselves.

What information do they have? Nothing of value in a conspiracy forum - that's for sure.

Low level grunts do not have a clue what is going on in freemasonry and we already know this . It is the Masons who are clueless and they demonstrate this constantly by huffing and puffing at conspiracy theories which do not involve them.

It is the common Freemason who has nothing to offer in the ways of 'inside information'.

But as I already said, self-flattery is easy. We can't expect commoners to consider the idea of a conspiracy. It bruises their ego to think that secrets could be kept from them.

Hence, the constant gaggle of nobody-Masons in this forum. They seem to think their opinions mean something around here.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Careful ... you may get accused of being a secret Masonic ploy to defend the Craft because your overlord has implemented mind control on you!

Can't believe he called me a nobody.. I almost feel like shouting back "well you aren't my friend anymore! Nananabooboo!"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

We can't expect commoners to consider the idea of a conspiracy. It bruises their ego to think that secrets could be kept from them.

So how is it that you have the knowledge of this conspiracy and they are left in the dark?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Careful ... you may get accused of being a secret Masonic ploy to defend the Craft because your overlord has implemented mind control on you!

Not at all. You nobodies are clueless.

Huff and haw all you want
You Masons never learn your place on ATS anyway

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny because of an increased pattern of general rudeness and apparent "posting gangs" favoring one side of a topic.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
So how is it that you have the knowledge of this conspiracy and they are left in the dark?

Unlike the self-flattering low-level grunt commoner Mason -

I don't profess to have inside information. I don't profess to know it all. I don't have any inside tabs on conspiracies.

I only hear from those who do. I consider the conspiracy theories presented by others and leave it at that.

It is the common mason nobody who runs around flapping their lips about knowing all there is to know. As I said, the idea of a secret being kept from them is hard to accept. So they come to places like ATS to group together, star eachothers posts, and splash around in a great pool of self-flattery and denial

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

See, this is called hypocrisy. You Masons might run a muck on this forum but ATS belongs to conspiracy theorists. Keep starring eachothers posts It means nothing.

First: Everyone has the right to both put forth and DEBUNK conspiracies. Without debunking the blatant lies and ignorance, ATS would sink to every other board out there..

Second: I have starred no one's posts.

Thirdly: It apparently does mean something to you.. you seem slightly upset about it.. don't worry .. I will star your next post..

The common Masons on this board are constantly flapping their gums about how they are the 'real source' of information - being Masons themselves.

If none-Masons who are typically un-educated on the subject post libel on an organization I belong to.. shouldn't it be expected that I or someone else post the TRUTH about the organization?

Who should people trust more? None-Masons talking about Masonry, or Masons talking about Masonry?

What information do they have? Nothing of value in a conspiracy forum - that's for sure.

Because its not Skull and Bones this, World domination that, A little bit of Illuminati, mixed with a bit of NWO .. if I wanted menial children's books, I will go to Barnes and Noble..

Low level grunts do not have a clue what is going on in freemasonry and we already know this [/i.] It is the Masons who are clueless and they demonstrate this constantly by huffing and puffing at conspiracy theories which do not involve them.

PROVE to me there are "higher level Masons" ...

Until that you have no credibility.

I want some names.. whos a high level Mason..

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

PROVE to me there are "higher level Masons" ...

Until that you have no credibility.

I want some names.. whos a high level Mason..

How can I prove anything to you? I'm not a Mason. I'm not in the special club remember?

You're special. I'm not

You have credibility because you walked through an open door and joined a public organization. Yeah, that's right!

What's that I hear? Aw yes, the splish splash of Masons wading in their own pool of denial and self-flattery.

Seeing as this thread had little to offer in the way of conspiracy - I'm off to the boards that matter .

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I only hear from those who do. I consider the conspiracy theories presented by others and leave it at that.

"I only listen to those who say the Sun revolves around the Earth, and the world is flat. I don't listen to anything else"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"Like what? .. We are all direct sources, Freemasons from around the world.. how much better could that get?"

MUCH BETTER.

What you are told and know about freemasonry is what you are supposed to know that's all!

I can see from the tone of your post your in great denial!

No need to argue on this one the truth is right in front of your nose if you look,

you just don't know or see it yet!

Do you really think you understand everything there is to know about the Lodge?

Do you really think you understand it’s symbolism?

Do you really understand the true purpose and meaning of the handshakes and ceremonies that take place?

OR are you told one thing and just assume that's really how it is?

Like the 99.999% of the rest of everyone…99.999% figuratively speaking…(Guesstimation)

Think about it!

On that note:

Have a nice day!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

How can I prove anything to you? I'm not a Mason

Well you just said you knew more about Masonry then I did.. I assumed since you hated us because of the eeeevvviillll higher level Masons you might know one? ..... but you don't... which is odd to me..

You have credibility because you walked through an open door and joined a public organization. Yeah, that's right!

Well that would be the first thing you got right all night.. aside from me being special..
Masonry IS a public organization as far as membership, however its business is private.

What's that I hear? Aw yes, the splish splash of Masons wading in their own pool of denial and self-flattery.

The day you tell me the name of a high level Mason and can prove to me hes a higher level then I .. I suppose I will climb outa my pool of self denial.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

OK, you were asked a question. You aren't going to answer it? You seem to have some knowledge on the topic:

I don't profess to have inside information. I don't profess to know it all. I don't have any inside tabs on conspiracies.

So where's the answer to the question as to who is above these "commoners"? Or were you just here to disrupt this thread?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I can see from the tone of your post your in great denial!

Not really.. but for kicks and giggles.. what am I in denial about?

you just don't know or see it yet!

show me.. just PLEASE PLLEAAASEEE PROVE to me a SINGLE Masonic conspiracy.

Please.. seriously..

Do you really think you understand everything there is to know about the Lodge?

As an officer I am well aware and versed in the Lodge.

Do you really think you understand it’s symbolism?

No, I do not.. in fact, I find it rather perplexing at times, though fellow Masons including some on this board explain it so that I may understand it.

However, it is in my philosophy that a man can re-interperate a symbol to any meaning he desires.. like art, to look at a masterpiece, the effect and the readings of the art are different for all individuals.. the same is for symbolism. As an example, the Cross is a Christian symbol, yet to me it represents self sacrifice and enduring for those you love.. all without implying a single ounce of Christian dogma.. I could give you examples all day. In the end, its as simple as: A symbol as many meanings.

Do you really understand the true purpose and meaning of the handshakes and ceremonies that take place?

Yes, absolutely.. several times going into business presentations and meetings, shaking the hands of those in the room it is a welcoming feeling to know through a hand shake one or two of the men there are Masons as well. Makes public speaking far easier knowing they won't judge. To harshly.

The ceremonies are complex, I would never say I understand everything, though I understand their general meanings.

But again, its different for everyone.

OR are you told one thing and just assume that's really how it is?

We do not tell new members anything.. its self education in Masonry.

Have a nice day!

Same to you!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

NewWorldOrder, let's do some logical reasoning here...

Let's assume that a high secret level of masonry does exist, which has a secret hidden agenda. They cannot inform any other "low level" mason of this agenda's existence, since it is too secret. They cannot act on this agenda or enforce it in any way, at least not through any other mason, since doing so would expose its existence.

This means that those elect few, by themselves, without the help of any other mason, would need to act on the enforcement of this secret agenda, however they choose to do so.

But then, since they are not acting through freemasonry, and in no way affects any masons (since doing so would make 'low level' masons aware of its existence, wouldn't this be a completely different, independent organization altogether (Let's call them, hypothetically, the society of 34° and higher.)

Since freemasonry is unaware of its existence, how could it possibly be masonic? It would then simply be a totally different, independent society which is composed of people who happen to be masons. But it certainly is not masonry, and can't and doesn't affect masonry as an organization.

(I should add here as a footnote that I don't believe in the existence of such a society, but pure logical reasoning dictates that this whole 'superior mason' thing can't possibly be right.)

I should also add here that a non-mason telling a mason what freemasonry is, is a bit like a foreigner telling a Swede what it's like to live in Sweden...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
^^^ not to mention, if it's kept that secret from "low level masons" so well, how do these posters claim to know about it? Perhaps they just came across a really good youtube video...

I mean, if you are going to get that deep into it - show me a single organization, public or private, that doesn't have an upper echelon. With the current mentality reflected so far, the obvious conclusion would be that anyone, doing anything that I'm not aware of, is automatically "evil."

I'll just quickly mention the absurdity of seeing evil in everything around you - reminds me of a bad joke: Fearing some incurable disease, a guy goes to the doctor, and says "it hurts everywhere I touch!" The doctor says "you have a broken finger."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join