It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smells associated with Spirits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyRaincheck

" Has anyone ever noticed a specific odor or smell associated with a spirit encounter? "

The answer is yes.

Not I, but I heard a reporter talking about this, then I found the article he wrote.

" "On 14/5/97 at night I awoke from my sleep. But I felt tied down to the bed. I felt like I was choking and my throat burned like I had drunk something caustic. The house stunk of a crippling odor. I went into panic."

"I felt a smothering, heavy feeling in the atmosphere. The smell even emanated from my son's room."

(In January 1996, Derrel Sims and I investigated the Shosh Baron, Talia Cohen incident in Netanya. Talia's father, Ilan, warned us that when the beings arrived, they carried with them a horrid stench. All my skepticism about the case disappeared when, out of nowhere, an acrid, disgusting smell, somewhat like burning tires, filled my nostrils. There was no possible earthly source for this smell. The stench moved around the room and we identified it in four other places. It took five or six hours until the smell left my olfactory nerves). ""

from here...www.greatdreams.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join