It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So if photos and video aren't proof, then what is proof to an ATS'r??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
[img]If someone offers their "opinion" on your thread you are supposed to discount your knowledge and personal experience for their snap judgement. If you don't you are relently hounded by a pack of hyenas crying in dismay that you discounted their opinion and stuck with the truth.

It's not so much that we want you to believe that what you are saying isn't true, we want to make others aware that what you're saying might not be complete truth. Understand that a lot of people make up stories. There are a lot of people who may think they've seen something, but saw nothing more then an airplane (in fact, it's very common). The actual sighting of a UFO is rare and nobody here likes to be fooled. Especially the person who posted what they believed to be genuine proof of a UFO. Unfortunately, some of them fall under a double standard in the sense that they don't like to be told that they're wrong either. Our job at ATS is to take the fakes and separate them from the truth using different method's. That way when the time comes to provide proof of alien existence, the non-believer's will be forced to take another look. We know that there is true pictures of UFO's out there and our job is to search through the haystack of fakes and look for the needle of truth.

If you truly believe that you have genuine evidence of alien existence, then don't get discouraged. Either prove us wrong or try to get more. Understand that we've seen so many picture's and video's that were fake that nothing looks real to us.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
fully agreed that some are fake, but then again some are not fake. So to the OP just send any aliens to the ATS members homes so that way they all can see it for themselves. Of course there are a few here that still wouldnt believe it even if an alien jumped out of a space ship and bit them in the butt.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yep.

It's pointless to try to prove ALIENS to ATS. No evidence is ever good enough to satisfy everyone, not even incidents like the Battle of LA, the Tether incident, all the whistleblower testimony coming out of the Disclosure Project and other sources....

Some day, the ALIENS will prove themselves, they'll do something absolutely undeniable - if we survive that long, that is

If you believe, best thing to do is ignore what all the skeptics and [pro] debunkers and Galactic CoIntelPro guys (yep!) are saying, and work on yourself, open your mind and heart to the Cosmos and maybe you'll get to have your own Contact experience someday

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
the reason for so many skeptics, myself included, is there are lots of people trying to fool the general public for sh*ts and giggles.
be it a ufo attached to a string and taking a picture, a crop circle, loch ness monster and what have you. not to mention the absolute dates when somthing will happen ie end of the world, the year to the day we make contact etc.

I do try to keep an open mind however, but typically i will believe it when I see it for myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join