It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we wait for the time, or make the time now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I was thinking recently of how once you come to see the reality of society, things seem somehow less meaningful. If we're only living our whole lives just so some international banker can enjoy another bowl of caviare, is it really worth it in the end?

Or, should be just pretend it's not there, abstain from the issue and concentrate on our own lives, no matter how trivial they may be?

Then again, there is one other choice: to try and change the world so that you would never have to make such a choice. End the NWO, cease the rule of the elite, change the world for the better; it all seems noble but in the end would we be able to make a system that's any better? Would be simply become the new hated elite?

At least if we stew in ignorance of the world we can enjoy our lives and feel we have purpose! I hold no opinion either way really, I'd happily fight the NWO but I also know I'd have to be one of millions to make a difference. Maybe I shouldn't worry myself about such things until the time comes?

Just some thoughts.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Your outlook on the world and society is TOTALLY wrong.

You have been misled by false propaganda.

Now you feel demoralised.

It it worth it?

The good news that I can give you is that you are wrong.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In that case all I can say is, which outlook on the world is 'right'?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oh, don't worry, you will find out soon enough.

Trust me.

Whether NWO exists or not or whether it is drivel, we will find out soon.

There is no doubt about that.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I certainly agree with you there, I think the near future's gonna be an interesting time to live in! I guess that's why you need an open mind, you can't truly commit to any predictions! As always: time will tell!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I intend to do final battle with the NWO.

That is why I returned to this forum.

I feel sad that so many people have been misled by false propaganda.

I will finish off the NWO once and for all this time.

It is my final showdown.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Are you referring to the idea of there being an NWO or the actual NWO?!

Either way, you're certainly right about the propaganda, it's quite unsettling to see the level to which people will just believe what their told given the right situation. Then again, if you believe nothing, you end up just an old cynic! haha!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ickey. Need any help or are you good? Because it seems you got things figured out maybe you should clue some of us in maybe get some extra support.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GrooveCat

Im kinda feeling like you are right now, after spending a while researching things like 'NWO, planet x, blue beam project, chemtrails' etc etc..... its left me with a dramatically different mindset, i no longer have much ambition, and money, material things seem so unimportant..... i honestly feel like i need to start prepearing for whatever it is thats coming our way, if i could, id happily move to somewhere remote and start working on my bunker! lol!.....
im 25 with a 7 year old son, and although the planet itself is beautiful, this world is an ugly place... lately i am finding i am forcing myself to do 'normal' things to try and keep myself in 'reality'..... but its hard work knowing the things ive researched about!.......... saying all this makes me sound a little depressed! but im not at all, just confused and trying to figure it all out.....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Cosmicstorm, I know how you feel. When I first started researching all of this, I got quite depressed, as well. However, you need to take into account that the Internet, as a knowledge resource, is fairly new, and with humankind's tendency to spread bad news because it's more "interesting" than good news, we're really seeing a pretty unbalanced point-of-view overall, I think.

I've come to the conclusion that while it's a noble thing to try to be informed, our real enemy is FEAR. I'm looking through the screen at a beautiful spring afternoon, the yard is full of budding trees and flowers, the birds are singing, a gentle breeze is blowing, etc. I can sit here and dwell on all the terrible things going on in the world, or I can appreciate this planet a lot more because of it and do what I can where I can.

Keep learning and researching and make positive changes where you can, but once you've done all you can do, remember to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. Worrying and fretting does absolutely nothing! Imagine what the world would be like without that one useless emotion! FEAR, not "hate," in my opinion, is the cause of most of the world's problems. Let us all rise above it!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Information is more lethal to the NWO and its plans than bullets.

Spread it.

top topics

join