It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE Gutless Police state antics (olympics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Okay i'm sure the usual dolts will respond with some conservative bull#e about how the cops

(200 cops, at least, to protect a person, running with a torch. I guess the "FEW scattered protesters" were a little more prolific than the organisers were willing to admit)

in San Fransisco had a right to eject (brutally, as if she wasn't supposed to be where she was!!) a chosen member of the olympic torch running squad under orders from the chen suppressor unit, for exercising her right of freedom of expression.
Are any of you patriots mad enough to revolt yet? Wake the hell up! You are under a dictatorship, a corporate fascist police state, for fuk sakes!

Your own cops are taking orders from agents of a state that your government is supposedly preparing for war against, in the interests of a few corporate sponsers, and physically abusing your national heroes in the name of respect for your enemy!! WTF ?@!~3z!

I live in Canada. I have American friends up here. WE have a bet going. They are betting on who will win you're election. I'm betting you won't even get the chance.
My prediction?
August 8, 2008, a dirty bomb will go off in America. It won't be in L.A., or anywhere huge. It will be in seattle, or Detroit, somewhere close to the Canadian border. Martial law will be imposed. Due to the proximity to the canadian border, the Stephen Harper government will also impose a "Restricted" martial law, that only affects the area in the vicinity of the American city that is hit. This will later expand to cover any city near a border in the interest of national security, at the request of Georgie boy.
From then on folks, you, me, all of us, are #ered, unless WE stand and fight.
There are many up here who will stand by you.
IT'S TIME TO PUT THESE INHUMAN MONSTERS TO SLEEP.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would really like to know how you arrived at that particular date. Don't you think the Harper government would respond in the same way no matter where the dirty bomb went off? We did respond in like on 9/11.

I don't doubt that something will happen, would just like to know how you arrived at this conclusion.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
freemasonic numerology. 911, 7/7, naturally , 8/8/8. All we did for 911 is let the planes land here, and take heat about our lax immigration policies. all irrelevent. Point is, martial law there means martial law here, to secure our resources after we vote down the spp, which is inevitable. People here are more aware of what's going on and are a lot less likely to stand for it. My same American friends(co-workers more than friends actually) have to be regularly edumacated about their own politics by me 'cause they don't have a clue. They actually shrug and say, "Who cares, America rules, so whatever....". They know a lot about Paris and Fiffy tho, god help us all (and I'm not even a religous man).

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by morthn1waytoskinacat

I know what you mean. Those tyrants, who rule over us, seem to love war, and hurting innocent people. We (being patriots) must serve, defend, & protect our family, friends & neighbors against all of those globalists, before & after they try to orchestrate another attack in our countries & enslaved us.

If you cut through the bull-sh!t in Hillary's speeches, you'll notice that she promotes communism.
Hillary Clinton calls for American-style communism

Death to the New World Order

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Awesome videos!!

I`m mad and I`m committed.

Get up, stand up..............Bob Marley

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

I'll fight for & with you, anytime. I love fellow patriots & truth-seekers. Thanks for your support by the way.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
August 8, 2008,is the day for the openning ceremony of Beijing olympic..
if the explosive does happen, then?.. dare not imagine!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I guess it takes gutless police to control gutless protestors?

Want to make a difference in Tibet? Go to Tibet, get the people behind you, form a militia, and declare your independence from China, then fight for that independence.

Leave the freaking torch alone, and do something to make a difference!

Any takers? Or would that interfere with your other protests?

top topics

join