It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Conpiracy do you wish was True?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As avid conspiracy theorists and alternative news seekers we are ridiculed for believing such view points to the point of being called crazy, nuts, loons, etc...But amid all the controversy of our comments and theories, What ONE conspiracy or paranormal phenomenon do you wish had full disclosure by the highest authority on mass television and why of course?

Choose one of whatever conspiracy you like. Maybe you want to know once and for all that LBJ and the CIA took out Kennedy. Maybe you want Scotland to profess the loch ness monster is real. Or the biggie "9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by the Bush administration." Or you could just want to know that god, angels, and demons exists.

However with a full disclosure there are some who will never believe it. We could be given the best evidence in the world and deny it as being "too good to be true." So let's just speculate for now. I mean that is what we do right?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Area 51, hands down.

If only for the tech.

edit; i am of course, assuming that by 'full disclosure' you do infact mean 'full disclosure' and not 'semi disclosure designed to make certain members of ATS look like fools'.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LordHrodric

This is an excellent question and I expect to see many replies, but I think it needs a clarification as I see 2 different questions. One is which conspiracy do you wish was true. Second is which do you wish full disclosure on.

Do you have to wish the one you want disclosure on to be true though?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Alien invasion that would kick a certain countries(we all know which one) butt, to hell.

Maybe one day, not any day soon though.

I think they will wait until, they are at least some sort of match for them first, lol.

[edit on 4/11/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hmm I kindof wish David Icke's theory of shapeshifting reptiles ruling the world disguised as our politicians was true. That would just shake things up and make life interesting.

Besides that I'd choose confirmation of extraterrestrial life visiting Earth. I'd like to make alien friends.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by MissInformation]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That Diana HAD survived the crash and was in a super secret location, living a peaceful life away from all the Pappar-nazi. Her family would be content to know she was alive and well, even if full disclosure of her location wasn't revealed.

Second would have to be Loch Ness. I got relation living over there and it would make my next visit all the more worthwhile. (Assuming I get the time and money TO visit again.)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
That there is an exact planet just like earth, in the same orbit period, and is exactly on the other side of the sun, and we just can't see it from earth.

That would be Sweet.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
That there is an exact planet just like earth, in the same orbit period, and is exactly on the other side of the sun, and we just can't see it from earth.

That would be Sweet.

Well, theoretically, there is an exact replica of our universe, our planet, and YOU approximately 10^28 light years away. That would be OUTSIDE the visible universe.

(I read scientific american)

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
like truely wishing? well, for starts.. NONE! becouse that would mean that we haven't been lied at or that no goverment had kept secrets from its people.
Also, that there were no secret societys and no one was trying to rule the world just for money, religious views, politics... o simple power
but that will mean that we're truelly mest up... maybe...

Flag and star!

[edit on 12/4/08 by Jim.Hero]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I just want peaceful aliens to visit earth and offer free tour drives across the galaxy

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think 2008 threw 2012 we are going to see an enormous chunk of the NWO fall into place. I f there was ever was full disclosure of the Bilderberg Group And all the other Corporations and people connected to this New World Order. Most people are so brain washed they would just not care! I think it is exciting to see the change of the world as we know it. Good or bad its a life test?

It's going to be a bumpy ride. The U. S. dollar is falling and falling. The DOW closed at - 256& a half today. 4 major airlines filed bankruptcy Today. Iran is not going to back down, an eruption in the middle east is going to sky rocket fuel prices. This will drive up the price of everything we consume. I live in Toledo Ohio and this city is Dieing, everyone who can afford to move out of town has or is in the middle of leaving. I'm sticking around!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
That a banking dynasty run by the Rothschilds et al have orchestrated world events for the last 200 years.

And that money comes from nowhere. Why should we have to ask for it, and pay interest on paper?

(Was this an answer to what conspiracy I wish were true? No. I don't like it... it's ugly and makes me quite angry. But I would be pleased if everyone out there saw it for what it really is so we could all discard this trash and move on.)

[edit on 12-4-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by finnegan

I guess what i mean by true is that it is "officially true" by the head of the government. But answering either question is ok.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not so much a conspiracy (unless someone in the govt. knows the truth) but just a theory. The many worlds theory would be just mind boggling if it were shown to be true. Could answer quite a few questions, but open up so many more.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hope the "9/11 inside job" conspiracy is true.

Otherwise, all the research I've done + all the ridicule I've gotten would have been for nothing.

join