It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethereal Webs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer in the theories out there that state that young children are able to see more of their unfiltered environment that we, as adults, have learned to tune out. That is why I am posting this as it concerns my 6 year old son and some strange incidents in the last few months. Obviously one explanation for what you're about to read is that he's a young boy with an overactive imagination and/or just having bad dreams and having them mix with reality when he's half awake.

Here's the situation. My 6 year old son has, on several occasions over the past few months, entered our (my wife and I) bedroom in the middle of the night claiming that there are "webs" in his room and that he's scared. He describes them as glowing white spider webs but I've asked him if there were spiders as well and he says no, just webs. Last night this happened again and he woke up another time after being in our bedroom for a few hours claming that there was a web in our bedroom at the foot of the bed going from the ceiling to the floor. I, of course, couldn't see anything.

I understand, as I said above, that this could just be the overactive imagination of a 6 year old. Let's assume for the sake of this discussion that this is not the case and there really is something supernatural happening that my wife and I just cannot see. Any ideas on what this could be if that's the case?

Thanks for any input.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

I really wouldn't know what to say about your son's experience, but here is a thread that you might find interesting.
And maybe somebody else can chime in with better ideas.

new topics

join