It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black and Gold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi ATS members, (First Post)

Firstly thanks to everyone who adds to this site, I’ve been reading for almost 6 months and feel like I’ve learnt so much, it’s really opened my mind to a lot and also increased my knowledge in Ufology. I owe you guys a lot for uncovering things our governments just don’t want us to know and I feel enlightened by many of the theories and debates in these pages.

I’ll open with a song:

“the fish swam out of the ocean
and grew legs and they started walking
and the apes climbed down from the trees
and grew tall and they started talking

and the stars fell out of the sky
and my tears rolled into the ocean
now I’m looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

'cause if you're not really here
then the stars don't even matter
now I’m filled to the top with fear
but it's all just a bunch of matter
then I don't want to be either
i wanna be next to you
black and gold

i looked up into the grey sky
and see a thousand eyes staring back
and all around these golden beacons
i see nothing but black

i feel a way of something beyond them
i don't see what i can feel
if vision is the only validation
then most of my life isn't real

then the stars don't even matter
now i'm filled to the top with fear
but it's all just a bunch of matter
then i don't want to be either
i wanna be next to you
black and gold”

Why you ask? Here’s why:

After becoming a regular visitor to the ATS forum and especially the UFO section I have begun to question things I would normally not think twice about. My mind has been flooded with thoughts of 2012, NWO, mass UFO flyovers, multi-dimensions and government cover-ups. I’m starting to feel highly suspicious about how much control I really have over my own life, I work a 9-5 job, I pay my taxes and I don’t break the law, exactly what I was told to do from birth. I feel now that I am starting to see the bigger picture.
With many ATS members debating how the world in general would react to the coming events of 2012 and mass UFO sightings do any of you feel that our governments control over the media may begin to leak through to even our pop music? It seems like a good idea to start to subtly hit the general public, those that do their 9-5, get drunk at the weekend and repeat (to the sound of mainstream pop music) with the ideas touched on in the song above.
I am interested to hear on a worldwide scale (as I am based in the UK) if anyone has noticed anything along the same lines as pop music / TV / newspapers increasing their output of attempting to subtly alert the public of events that could only be a few years away?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you here in my experience with MS ''pop'' music as well as certain articles from the NY Times that seem to covertly allude to certain ''prophecies, predictions, looming events''...

But there is still the possibility of their version of the tyrannical NWO failing. The NWO is immenint, but if the power becomes balanced we can all have a say and it can be a good thing for everyone because of BALANCE. But if we allow ourselves to let fear run our lives than they have already won. They feed on our fear and greed. If we all, as a collective society, did not possess these attributes, than they would have no power over us.
By realizing that they WILL FAIL at their heinous agendas,
realizing that the elite's limitless greed will cause infighting, and realizing that the gamers and hackers of today are innovative and cunning, they are DESTINED TO FAIL!
Do not fear these old magicians, because they will fail.
Soon the unveiling of the true power of mankind will be made aware to the masses at the right time. Balance will be restored...

Have faith in the universe mutha #az!

join