It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's key?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitchdont know how that happened

Sloppy tuner
(or way too much power
A friend had an old Radio Shack set... used to come through on his neighbors record player even when the record player was turned off

Funny thing we were probably all on the verge of a break through in energy transmission... only we never thought about that at the time

So I suppose if you must live under power lines... you should exchange your light bulbs for fluorescent tubes... save a bundle

[edit on 12-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Umm he was pretty much a "power" freak, he had a Lincoln Continenal Mark IV, with the 400 + cubic inch motor other way it wasnt powerful enough ,, he tore it apart bored it out,, "made his own intake" and put it back to together ..it was so fast he had to rebuild the transmision and customize the suspension to keep it from,,,,kinda like flying,, the nose up into the air and front wheels almost off the ground,,,
He finally died in a wreck ,,he totalled the car and himself,,,

[edit on 12-4-2008 by jbmitch]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
[edit] Solutions
The following are the solutions of parts 1-3 of the sculpture.[5][6] Misspellings present in the code are included as-is. Kryptos K1 and K2 ciphers are polyalphabetic substitution, using a Vigenere Tableau similar to the tableau on the other half of the sculpture. K3 is a transposition cipher, and K4 is yet unsolved.

[edit] Solution 1
Keywords: Kryptos, Palimpsest

BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION

[edit] Solution 2
Keywords: Kryptos, Abscissa

IT WAS TOTALLY INVISIBLE HOWS THAT POSSIBLE ? THEY USED THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD X THE INFORMATION WAS GATHERED AND TRANSMITTED UNDERGRUUND TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS ? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE X WHO KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION ? ONLY WW THIS WAS HIS LAST MESSAGE X THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO
In April 2006 Sanborn said that he made an error in the sculpture by omitting an "X" used to indicate a break for aesthetic reasons, and that the decrypted text which ended "...FOUR SECONDS WEST ID BY ROW S" should actually be "...FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO".[7]

Note: The coordinates mentioned in the plaintext: 38°57′6.5″N, 77°8′44″W; on Google Maps; analysis of the cited location. The point is about 200 feet south of the sculpture itself.
(TESLAS KEY)

[edit] Solution 3
SLOWLY DESPARATLY SLOWLY THE REMAINS OF PASSAGE DEBRIS THAT ENCUMBERED THE LOWER PART OF THE DOORWAY WAS REMOVED WITH TREMBLING HANDS I MADE A TINY BREACH IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER AND THEN WIDENING THE HOLE A LITTLE I INSERTED THE CANDLE AND PEERED IN THE HOT AIR ESCAPING FROM THE CHAMBER CAUSED THE FLAME TO FLICKER BUT PRESENTLY DETAILS OF THE ROOM WITHIN EMERGED FROM THE MIST X CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING Q (?)
This is a paraphrased and misspelled quotation from Howard Carter's account of the opening of the tomb of Tutankhamun in his 1923 book The Tomb of Tutankhamun. The question with which it ends is that posed by Lord Carnarvon, to which Carter (in the book) famously replied "wonderful things". In the actual November 26, 1922 field notes, his reply was, "Yes, it is wonderful."[8]

[edit] Solution 4
Part 4 remains publicly unsolved, though there is an active Yahoo! Group[9] (formed in 2003) which continues to coordinate actions of 1000+ members towards final resolution.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OEAOHOO

... i personally think Tesla is a qwasi scientist with no real good theories...

"Nikola Tesla was one of the greatest electrical inventors who ever lived. His technological achievements transformed America from a nation of isolated communities to a country connected by power grids where information was available upon demand. In the 20th century, it was Tesla's technology that united the United States and eventually the world.

EXACTLY! I love Tesla too, he was an absolute genius.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
An excellent book on Tesla was written by Margaret Cheney called "TESLA, MAN OUT OF TIME"... Next to Einstein, Tesla might have been the greatest genius of our time...

A renowned engineer, H. Otis Pond worked for both Edison and Tesla... Pond is know for the following quotes: "Edison is considered the greatest experimeter and researcher this country has produced, but I wouldn't rate him much of an originator. Tesla, however, is the greatest inventive genius of all time."

During a discussion Pond had with Tesla about Marconi and his radio waves Tesla remarked: "Marconi is a good fellow. Let him continue as he is using seventeen of my patents."

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by N_15L_S01

Given, there are some cons to using super magnets some possibly being ethical, I do believe the advancements will outweigh the costs. Einstein developed the bomb not as a weapon, but once he understood the importance of charting the Adam and splitting it, thus he reluctantly agreed. I am looking for the next Einstein to figure out how Tesla may have transferred energy through the ground without cables, because this is the key to the next leap of technologies/advanced sciences/theory and will get us that much closer to space/time travel.

If there is anyone out their with anything intelligent to contribute to this process of thought please do.

Einstein brought the German A bomb design with him to America hoping
it to be used against Germany. A good reason to see why we only had
a test bomb at Trinity site.
The program was thwarted by perhaps a goos spy network.
We ended up using captured Nazi A bombs on Japan, German markings
were seen on the bombs. Black paint covers either the entire bomb or
the marking parts in photos of actual and mock up bombs on display.

Tesla sent A/C through the air and one wire bulbs to show the electrical
activity of the air or gases and whatever electrical properties it has (called ether). Delivering high potential to a static generating coil and beaming
off the electrons is how the UFO might work.

ED: Some Tesla book I've read.

[edit on 4/12/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gemstone

Excellent point. There really is no way to compare Einstein and Tesla. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

Einstein was a mathematical and analytical genius. His work was mostly theoretical. Tesla was more of a hands-on inventor. He preferred practical application to simple theory, much like Edison before.

Somewhere in my library, I have an excerpt from one of Einstein's personal writings. He tells of visiting Tesla (apparently the two men were more than casual acquaintances). He went into great detail about tesla's home and all the amazing things he saw. the one which caught my attention was a description of how Tesla, as the two were talking in his study, absent-mindedly opened a box and pulled out what Einstein described as a ball of light and began tossing it back and forth between his hands.

Now I have no idea of what this ball of light actually was, and Einstein did not press the question (or at least write about it if he did). But the visualization I got when reading the book was awesome. I wonder just how much of Tesla's work has been lost to time and the FBI... apparently more than we even suspect.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Tesla always transmitted with AC.

The earth conducts currents from the Sun and the old no tube
crystal radio didn't receive very well unless the antenna was grounded.

So ".. Tesla may have transferred energy through the ground without cables, because this is the key to the..."

It had to be AC in some form.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

The ball of light is in the Cheney book.

It was part of his Parlor demos with Mark Twain and others.

Also in the book, Tesla stands on a plate with one million volts ac hf and has
electric arcing outlining his image.

Check his lab pictures or my avitar for the coil to set up powerful air
currents. I thought it the cause of the ball of ether fire that he started
out finding in one wire light bulbs.

As he used higher frequencies and voltage, he go rid of the bulb and
used his hands.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey.. Ok, I am going to suggest you all watch a video that touches base with everything being discussed on this thread. It was recently recorded.. It is called The 2012 Enigma. I know that is completely off topic here but if you watch it he actually gets into the "idea of using electromagnetism to fold space and time to coexist" and uses the movie Event Horizon as an example.

Now.. I really haven't showed many people these videos, but here it is.. toledo-media.com... (press next after each clip, there are about 8) That is a video I made to show some of my friends something I have come across. Basically.. I figured out how to use the principal of electrons rotating around a nucleus or the earth spinning around the sun or the solar system spinning around the black hole to generate usable electricity. I have also figured out a simple way to make the sphere revolve forever. Since then, with a little more thought, I found the correct orientation of the copper wires to pull the most energy out of the magnet. Please do not try to criticize me on this.. it's still a work in progress. (I filmed that 2 hours after I figured I can generate electricity using it.)

Well, I guess I posted this because N_15L_S01 asked for anyone with anything intelligent to contribute. Let me know what you think about all this!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One day, on 1936, Mussolini told to Rachele, his wife, to "take a look to the road betwen Rome and Ostia" adding that "between three and half past three [pm] you'll be surprised". She went on that road and her car STOPPED as happened to many other vehicles [it has been calculated that they were 30/40 included policemen's motorcycles].
Twenty minutes after, the engines started again. The author of such an experiment was Marconi, some of you should know him, at least so i hope.
A flock of sheeps has been burned down, the same year, in Pisa, as some other experiments have been made. The same year, Marconi met the Pope, and what he asked to him was to forgive the "ray of the death", so was called his "weapon".
I stop here because this is what i know for sure: it's just to add my two cents

www.edicolaweb.net...
www.raidue.rai.it...
it.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thank you for that info. My wife is gonna kill me but now I have to find a copy of 'Man Out Of Time'. Although I recognized about half of the books in your earlier pic, I have never read that one. Some of the ones I have are pretty much copies of the same info over and over, so at some point I tired of reading the same thing. Apparently this particular one has new info for me, as that one description with no technical details was the most I had ever heard of the ball of light.

Amazon.com, here I come!

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was actually able to buy Cheney's book "TESLA, Man Out Of Time" at my local Barnes&Noble book store...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Fantastic thread, so much praise about a so called 'kook', I love it. Tesla was by far, the most important thing that happened to the technical evolution of us on earth. The patents that made it out, revolutionized the globe, and the patents that never made it out, will revolutionize the world in years to come. I agree you can't really compare Einstein and Tesla, but Tesla and T.T Brown? maybe.

HAARP, is apparently Tesla's brain child, and Internos, I've read that also, and I believe that Marconi stole the patent from Tesla for his 'death ray'. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, because I'm working from memory, but didn't Tesla originally invent HAARP (don't know what he called it) to transmit energy and power around the globe, he used the Ionoshpere to reflect the infomation around the world. The first experiment he did, was meant to be a test run, but something happened when reflecting off the Ionosphere and turned it into an 'Ion Beam' of some sort, devastated an area
of Tunguska, Tesla abandoned the project there and then. Tesla also believed he could control the weather by stimulating particles in the air, he believed that rather than be caused by cold and warm air interacting, the cold and warm air was actually caused by charged particles and altering the charge and intensity of the air, manipulates weather.

I personally believe that all tesla's work was taken after he died by the US government and ever since they have been developing this technology. If they can harness the power of the planet, and indirectly the power of the sun, galaxy and universe, then there is nothing they can't do. This power never runs out, is always replenished.

I'm not sure on the medical aspects of this technology, but I believe our physical is merely concentrated energy and our aura is the radiation emitted. So if one is manipulated, surely the other shows this effect? again not sure, but a firm believer in the 'will happen' scenario, soon? no idea, but we can only hope.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

Telsa made an "Earthquack machine" the russians built it and the US has it now somewhere. (It works with a jet engine) This is real deal. He used vibration to shake stuff apart. I was using that in stress relief on metals work and ship stress removal. So that vibration part works. On a ship its 13 cycles sec thats the killer. I did stress removal on 76000 lbs of Alu Shapes for a project for us Gov.......(Delta Force)
www.jim70340.fotix.net...

Thats the tool at 975 psi patching a .223 bullet hole.

Here is tester I made for job.

www.jim70340.fotix.net...

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplepointHe used vibration to shake stuff apart.

Way back in Physics class they showed us a classic film illustrating how powerful 'resonance vibration' really is...

In this case a constant wind speed of 42 miles an hour set up oscillations in the bridge...
Tacoma Bridge Washington Nov 23 1938

Opera singers can also shatter crystal by hitting the correct resonance frequency... The first example is wind, the second sound waves... but all is based on resonance..

As to HAARP Did you know we have MANY similar installations around the world?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
With regards to OPs question about humans (and all living things) and EM radiations, I have posted something related in another thread recently so I'll just repost is here since it is relevant:

...Georges Lakhovsky was a true down to Earth engineer deeply grounded in scientific principles (the ones modern science has apparently forgotten about).

If you read Lakhovsky's book "Secret of Life" you will be amazed at the amount of things they have known about in 1920s, yet for some reason many people consider any year before WW II as some kind of dark ages.

Anyway, Lakhovsky invented MWO (Multiple Wave Oscillator) a device that basically harmonizes all the cells in your body all at once. In his book he displays incredible intuition about workings of a human body and connections between us and the environment and food we eat, first by presenting a hypothesis out of which he creates a theory that he afterwards proves in practical experiments.

Lakhovsky's focus was the cancer, as the most dreadful problem. Even back then many physicians were ringing bells about the escalation in cancer among population and wanted to do something about it.
On the other hand nowadays it appears all the doctors are totally docile and we have so called "cancer foundations" that collect vast amounts of money which is wasted into dead-end research that never produces real or tangible results - for a reason, they don't want to stop milking the cash cow else they'd all be out of work if they did "find" a cure for cancer.

I say "find" because many have in the past defined what the problem with cancer is, and I must say that Lakhovsky is a real star who does it so brilliantly in his book that we do not need to seek any further. He had done his homework and all the experiments to prove effectiveness of his treatments, yet it seems that factual data and clinical tests he amassed back then is totally ignored today (again for a reason, you don't want to cut off the hand that feeds you).

Georges Lakhovsky's work has been "peer" reviewed and published through his friend Professor d'Arsonval who had presented the works to the French Academy of Sciences back in the days.
The good professor had also worked with Lakhovsky in the Pasteur Institute where all the clinical trials had been done as well.

If you want to read a great book, then Georges Lakhovsky Secret of Life is it. You will learn more about vibration and frequency and how your body really works and tons of other details from it than from a dozen "modern" books and papers from physics and medicine.
Granted, they did not know about some things such as DNA back then, but you do now and you will be surprised when you connect the dots yourself - I know I was and it gave me an empowering feeling.

P.S. Sorry if this all sounded like I'm peddling the book, I am not affiliated with the publisher or the author. I am just so very thrilled to have read it because it did give me many clues and directions in my research.

Sorry I did not write any technical details but if you wish we can go deeper into it, I just feel that this might not be the place for it...and besides the book describes everything quite well that almost anyone can understand the principles right away.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
right on amigo.
like i said earlier in the thread about frequencies / vibrations like also the book "the field". i think i'm going to read that book you mentioned next.Many scientists are searching for answers and experiments are leading them to new insights and unthinkable breakthrews that may jeopardize their careers when they shake up the old scientific paradigm. i would love to see that cash cow brought to the slaughter house!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I think Cheney was the first after O'Neil who was the first biography of Tesla.
Cheney and writers after her foot note events based of Tesla own
autobiography. So not much new there is it. Other notes will be lectures
and letters to the New York Times and such. On the photo Tesla's book
is first book in middle row on the left.

O'Neil may have had to rewrite his manuscript four times after FBI review
before being allowed to be published. Not very encouraging.
Find the authors estate or museum before more is gone or were the parts
confiscated. The events surrounding Tesla death have been obscured as
the where about of Tesla notes and labs were somehow found by the FBI.
George Scheriff must have been pressured as well to disclose Tesla's
effects. Too much pressure on an old man like Tesla may have made
him ill and perhaps not needed for information any more.
Either the FIB has great discovery techniques or Tesla was surrounded
by a multitude of spies to find all his effects so easily.

'Man Out Of Time' has the only reference to a London writer that witnessed
Tesla's parlor demos and wrote them up in England.
A relative found it on sale and I got it as a gift.
Then I realized I needed the autobiography with ghost writer.
If Tesla didn't say he came to America with plans for a flying machine
the statement might never be repeated. Did he know of developments
that could make an electric flying machine, the so called UFO?
And did his plans make it a reality? Did he submit plans in Europe that
were rejected? Thus causing interest in Europe? And when this same
fellow becomes famous in America, what did they do?

All the conspiratorial events find in Lyne who applies Tesla's gaseous
ether to light and radio waves being propagated like sound.
The so called mechanical analogue of electrical equations comes into
to play here. Transverse waves are properties of a solid. So is the
ether solid or a gas. Only Lyne gets technical with ideas of the saucer
so unless you can understand his diagrams or the Tesla coil groups
there may not be much else.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Tesla wrote a magazine article about Tornadoes.

Its in the 'Tesla Said' collection.

I do not think there is any hint of controlling it except wishful thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join