It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's key?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I generally follow advancements in science and hold a certain amount of intrigue concerning particular scientific ventures, but currently I am intrigued to explore transference of energy particles. What particularly interests me is though is rumors of Telsa creating a way to transfer energy without wires. If there were a way to channel energy (matters simplest form) without cables, either through means of parallel universe particles or unknown factors (like 80%) of current technology then we would see some amazing advances in technology in cleaner forms then we currently don't enjoy. If So I have the perfect clean power source, self sustaining and nearly indestructible.

Ponder this for a moment, our bodies create their own electromagnetic field, the earth has an electromagnetic field, cell phones, computers, radios all generate a degree of electromagnetism. Our bodies are damaged when these fields are disrupted by radiation or anomalies. Hypothetically if a sick individual's field could be repaired, then it is possible to facilitate healing.

Through electromagnetism and the usage of super magnets many things could be possible; space/time travel, worm hole induction, bodily repair, radiation shielding and deflection, even down to a constant and clean energy source to power our homes.

You may be asking what this has to do with UFOs. The movie Event Horizon briefly explores this idea of using electromagnetism to fold space and time to coexist, inducing a wormhole. It may seem too far fetched, but super magnets are increasingly being used and with a combination of like technologies some very amazing possibilities start to emerge.

Given, there are some cons to using super magnets some possibly being ethical, I do believe the advancements will outweigh the costs. Einstein developed the bomb not as a weapon, but once he understood the importance of charting the Adam and splitting it, thus he reluctantly agreed. I am looking for the next Einstein to figure out how Tesla may have transferred energy through the ground without cables, because this is the key to the next leap of technologies/advanced sciences/theory and will get us that much closer to space/time travel.

If there is anyone out their with anything intelligent to contribute to this process of thought please do.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Not to slaughter your theories but sickness from radiation has nothing to do with the body's energy field being disrupted.. Radiation cause sickness because particles fly through your body, causing cancer because of the damages it does to your cells DNA strings.. I know people are gonna get mad on me now but i personally think Tesla is a qwasi scientist with no real good theories. The only reason he is so appealing is due to his strange "theories". If i wanna speculate around "weird" theories i prefer Einsteins relativity theories and so on. And even if it might seem so, the earths "energy" field and gravity are relativly weak forces compared to things happening on a quantum scale. I know bending the dimension space is possible but it will demand so much energy that it would by no means be any way to transfer energy efficiently.

Deny Ignorance!

Zykloner

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Zykloner]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zykloner
Not to slaughter your theories but sickness from radiation has nothing to do with the body's energy field being disrupted. Radiation cause sickness because particles fly through your body, causing cancer because of the damages it does to your cells DNA strings.

In response to your obvious ignorance, radiation particles gamma/alpha does interfere with the magnetic field of an individual. Secondly I understand the effects of free floating particles through the body’s cell structure. Cancer is more an effect of carcinogens, not radiation; radiation totally destroys the body’s ability to divide cells on a molecular level.

I know people are going to get mad on me now but I personally think Tesla is a qwasi scientist with no real good theories. The only reason he is so appealing is due to his strange "theories".

Telsa was assassinated by two of Edison’s thugs, who also burned down his lab (look it up). Quack job or cutting edge competition you decide.

If i wanna speculate around "weird" theories i prefer Einsteins relativity theories and so on.

If you appreciate Einstein, that is what I am getting at space/time travel through specific means, not manipulation of particles through energy transference.

And even if it might seem so, the earths "energy" field and gravity are relatively weak forces compared to things happening on a quantum scale. I know bending the dimension space is possible but it will demand so much energy that it would by no means be any way to transfer energy efficiently.

Obviously, you picked apart the topic and wore blinders while doing so. What do you think I am talking about? Through current technological means over 50% of energy potential is lost through transport. Why do you think fusion reactors are so near nuclear power stations? The electromagnetic field of the earth is irrelevant, I was merely giving an example of how they can be found everywhere (kind of like the golden spiral).

Deny Ignorance!

Zykloner

You sure do deny yourself, don't ya? I asked for productive thought, be it critical or not. Not your thoughts, buzz off.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well your good at protecting urself..
And it is good with people who like to discuss.

I did know most of the facts u said. and they dont actually discredit the things i said.

I have theoretic physics as a hobby and scientist by education.

I also feel that repairing the body's energy field can cure radiation sickness is ignorance an a lack of insight into the topic so i still stand by my statment:

Deny Ignorance!

Zykloner

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zykloner
Well your good at protecting urself..

Not protection it's called debate, that was not my intention on this thread, only a result of your generalized attack on pieces of the overall topic.

I did know most of the facts u said. and they dont actually discredit the things i said.

Go away if you are not going to contribute all you've done is shown your own ignorance.

I have theoretic physics as a hobby and scientist by education.

I am happy for you, study harder.

I also feel that repairing the body's energy field can cure radiation sickness is ignorance an a lack of insight into the topic so i still stand by my statment:

Your statement addressed very little of the overall topic, a slight discourse of the actual thread. The thread is about energy transference through unconventional means. Being a theoretic physicist enthuisest, I thought you might pick that up, I am sorry I had to spell it out for you.

*Note, if you are around the scientific field --even being a proposed lab tech-- you must understand that all things are toxic to the human body in large doses correct? Most medicines are a controlled substance that in differing doses could result in toxicity levels too high for the human body to absorb. Therefore, why do you think radiation is used in cancer patients? Isn't it toxic to the body? Yes, ofcourse. It kills all cells, because it is very hard to target only the damaged cells that's reproductive switch is on. This being the case EMFs are produced by all living things, alterations to which could have devastating effects. If a scientist could reverse engineer a device, or nanos to help induce repair and or adjust the EMF of a person back to their personal measured healthy state then their body would be healthy and once again normalized.
I am sure I had a few run ons their, but I am not going to bother to edit, because you are pissing me off and trying to derail my thread.

P.S. I noticed I hadn't discussed the power source. In arrogance, I thought I had mentioned it, for this I apologize for possibly confusing you. Using super magnets in a magnetic pulse generator.

Here is a link so you may understand what I am talking about. What the goal of this thread is to discuss a method of energy transference for such a machine, minus the convential methods.

link: www.eurekalert.org...

-Ignorance is in the eye of the beholden- Einstein

[edit on 11-4-2008 by N_15L_S01]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

... i personally think Tesla is a qwasi scientist with no real good theories...

"Nikola Tesla was one of the greatest electrical inventors who ever lived. His technological achievements transformed America from a nation of isolated communities to a country connected by power grids where information was available upon demand. In the 20th century, it was Tesla's technology that united the United States and eventually the world.

Tesla's life was like a movie. It is the story of a brilliant and charismatic immigrant who rose to the height of celebrity with his amazing talent, and then was tragically undone by his own visionary ideas. The cast of characters includes: Thomas Edison, J. Pierpont Morgan, Guglielmo Marconi, George Westinghouse, Mark Twain and many more.

A Serb by origin, his early discovery of the alternating current motor led him to America to seek a venue for his discovery. Here he developed the polyphase AC system of power transmission, which drives every home and industry in the country. He invented the Tesla coil to create high-frequency electricity, and with it neon and florescent lighting, radio transmission, remote control, and hundreds of other devices which are now an essential part of our everyday lives.

Tesla was also a visionary thinker, and in his papers and interviews he anticipated the development of radio and television broadcasting, robotics, computers, faxes, and even the Strategic Defense Initiative.

Tesla's great dream was to find the means to broadcast electrical power without wires in between. But like many geniuses, he was not a practical man. He gave his life to realize his visions, while others made millions with his inventions. In the end, he wound up a penniless and forgotten man.

In his later years, Tesla was regarded as an eccentric scientist. Ridiculed by his contemporaries, his ideas frequently appeared in works of science fiction. He was the inspiration for the mad scientist in Max Fleischer's Superman cartoons.

At the height of World War Two, Tesla claimed that he invented a powerful "death beam" that could destroy attacking aircraft. He proposed a system of beam weapons to protect the borders of the United States and other European nations. When he died, most of Tesla's technical papers mysteriously disappeared, and many have not been found since.

Tesla was so far ahead of his time that many of his ideas are only appearing today. His legacy can been seen in everything from microwave ovens to MX missiles. But more than this, Tesla's life inspires us to believe that anything we can imagine can be accomplished - especially with electricity."

from www.pbs.org...

See also:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.teslasociety.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

Finally someone who has an understanding, do you know of what I have mentioned? Tesla sending electric current without wires over distances, I mean besides Tesla coils? Also, you forgot to mention Tesla was the one who warned Albert Einstein about working on splitting the Adam, Tesla refused to have anything to do with it. The beam weapons you mentioned are now in testing by the USAF, but wholly inefficient compared to what I believe Tesla was capable of.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yeah.. although Tesla had theorized and most likely formulated the specifics of a "death ray", he seemed to have grave reservations about it's implementation on moral grounds , and never gave the slightest hint as to the principles under which such a device might have operated.

here's a link to the a downloadable pdf of his biography..chapter 15 in particular talks about the "death ray";

www.esnips.com...(ebook---english)-Biography-of-Nikola-Tesla-(1994)

as to the whereabouts of the missing documentation and possible covert weaponisation of his theories ..all I can say is behold the ATS forum!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by N_15L_S01

Tesla learned to harness the natural occuring AC electricity produced by the earth's core.
He was killed because he believed it should be free to the citizens of the US. Edison supported the government and provided DC at a cost.
Telsa actually had a "free AC electric generator operation near Niagra Falls,

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

It was rumored but not proven that Telsa did a test shot of is coil and shortly after the report of the Tunska event in Russia he dismantled the apparatus. Both events took place within minutes of each other.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Near Niagra Falls, this is what I am looking for thank you. Was their any other methods by which Tesla was rumored to transfer energy, besides the coil or through the earth that you know of?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
N_15L_S01 and Zykloner, you're not having a debate. Posts calling each other ignorent is not a strctured argument.

I've read about Tesla, and he has a huge amout of patents to show for his work.
Can I just say for those who keep on saying he was 'killed', he died at the age of 86, in room 3327 of the New Yorker Hotel, January 1943, of heart failure.
86 is a hell of an age for that time period, and there was no report of murder or anything to suggest otherwise. OK the Government took possesion of his materials from the hotel safe (apparently they still have some) but thats what we expect from them.

Our bodies are damaged when these fields are disrupted by radiation or anomalies. Hypothetically if a sick individual's field could be repaired, then it is possible to facilitate healing.

I understand, theoretically, what the OP was on about.
What I understand, and if this is not what the OP was on about apologies, is that electromagnetic wavelengths can alter cell division, by either increasing or decreasing the division rates.
What the 2nd poster refers to, again apologies if Im wrong, is cell destruction or death of the cell, which would not be able to be repaired or reanimated.

In cancer treatments, radiation is used to slow the division rate in cancer cells, which divide faster than their neighboring cells.
This can lead to all manner of problems due to the fact that radiation can not be easily directed, at present.
Neither, at present, can an electromagnetic fields.

So you have now two properties which can adjust cell division. One is radiation and the second electromagnetic fields. Actually, theyre almost one and the same, which is where electromagnetic radiation comes into play.

High-voltage power lines (a source of electromagnetic radiation) have been linked to leukemia for years, so what were looking at is not a special cure, but also a culprit for cancer.

At present we have no true means of controlling radiation, but because we have a better ability to control the electromagnetc part, it is not beyond our imagination to then consider that we could in future years see 'force fields' in places where high amounts of radiation occur, (power plants, hospitals, weapon depots etc) helping to hold back harmful emissions

If a control of EMF could be precisely controlled, then it would have medical applications, from healing cuts by increasing cell division along the edges, to slowing the spread of a cancerous cell.

...and the movie Event Horizon sucked

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Tesla mentioned ones if we understood 3,6,9, that we had the key to unlock the universe!

Those 3,6,9, are also coming back in the frequency theory's I read a lot about. And some frequency theory's are being confirmed by science!

like the 528 hz is repairing DNA in laboratory's.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There is a website dedicated to his work,,,
The only two I heard about was the AC Generator that provided electricity free to a town near Niagra FAlls, and the Tesla Coil.. not sure if it was in New Mexico or Texas.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
just bought the last 2 sets of dvd's from this company

teslatech

tesla interview - flying machine- and comments

notice this part

Fairly close, the aircraft / spacecraft produces heating of persons and objects on the ground; but by hovering over an area at low altitude for maybe 5 or 10 minutes, the machine also produces a column of very cold air down to the ground. As air molecules get into the strong magnetic fields that the machine is transmitting out, the air molecules become polarized and from lines, or strings, of air molecules. The normal movement of the air is stopped, and there is suddenly a lot more room for air molecules in this area, so more air pours in. This expansion and the lack of normal air motion make the area intensely cold

can it have something to do with Cold Energy this is mentioned in a document describing how to split water

This remarkable occurence has the most unusual effect og actually reducing the amount of conventional power needed to drive the circuit, if the output load is increased. So, increasing the load powered by the circuit causes additional energy to flow in from the environment, powering the extra load and as well, helping to drive the original circuit. This seems very strange, but then, "cold" electricity operates in an entirely different way to our familiar conventional electricity, and it has its own set of unfamiliar rules, which are generally the reverse of what we are used to.

from hydrogenerator pdf

although this has no direct relavence, if we are here in this thread to find tesla's key, we have to start digging... or thinking (:

[edit on 11-4-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by N_15L_S01

I am looking for the next Einstein to figure out how Tesla may have transferred energy through the ground without cables, because this is the key to the next leap of technologies/advanced sciences/theory and will get us that much closer to space/time travel.

My name is not Einstein, but I am familiar with Tesla's wireless power transmission. It was actually built, but never used, in Colorado Springs, CO. I don't know if it was actually dismantled; I figure it probably has been by now though.

Tesla used a high-volage power source connected to an antenna shaped like a toroid, covered with small convex structures to maximize surface area. Power for the transmission tower was obtained through mundane means, just like any other power station. He used receivers placed at the reception points to receive the power for homes, businesses, whatever.

The idea was presented to George Westinghouse, who financed the building of a full size unit in CO. Before it was energized, the entire project was scraped by Westinghouse, purportedly due to his concern that power could be stolen by anyone who constructed a receiver (a fairly simple device).

Under US law, a property owner may access any electromagnetic energy that crosses his property. Satellite cable TV manages to get around this because they encrypt the information which they broadcast, and secretly guard the encryption process. There are also laws that make it illegal to sell, distribute, or divulge any information or device that decrypts this data without permission from the originator of the signal. In short, if you can build a receiver that works, you can get satellite cable TV for free, legally. If you tell someone else how to do it, buy plans on how to do it, build receivers to do it, etc., you broke the law.

Tesla's device included no encryption to protect Westinghouse's investment, thusly, Westinghouse pulled the plug, so to speak. Tesla had invested his own savings into the project, and the ensuing financial disaster for him appears to have finally broken his spirit. A complete court transcript is available for the trials that followed concerning Tesla and Westinghouse. I have them in a book, but it is extremely dry reading, and really has nothing to do with his theories.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's really not that major a development. There was substantial power loss and problems with control in the plans for the transmission tower, and the energy transmitted was pretty powerful... many times more so than power lines. Probably had quite a few then-unknown health risks associated with it. Nikola Tesla had much better ideas in his lifetime.

TheRedneck

[edit on 11-4-2008 by TheRedneck]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good Post TheRedNeck.

You are quite correct in saying that it was Westinghouse that crushed Tesla's plans for the wireless transmission of power, however, I do think you may have extrapolated too much into the situation.

After all, wireless electromagnetic energy transmission was not commonly employed by very many people since by the time Tesla had arrived in Colorado Springs in 1899. Even Marconi 'perfected' his system in 1901.

(So well indeed did Marconi perfect his world changing system that Tesla had to sue him for copyright infringement in 1915 due to a suspicious resemblance that Marconi's work bore to Tesla's patent of March 20 1900 for the System of Transmission of Electrical Energy as you can see from the New York Times Article of August 4, 1915 ).

But...

To answer N_15L_S01's question.

Unfortunately I suspect you may have grabbed the wrong end of the stick on this one.

Yes, Tesla did propose an experimentally verifiable method for the transmission of power without wires (which he then calculated and tested at his Colorado Springs lab, to, in my view 'funny as hell' results), but no... It was neither clean or safe.

In effect, it was actually a very simple idea but you should do some reading on the mechanism of action of the 'Tesla Coil' first since the coil forms its basis

... err OK then.

Simply put, a Tesla coil is in effect a resonating high voltage air core transformer that turns a measly few kilovolts into the slightly more entertaining range of millions of volts (with which, if you are so inclined, can do amusingly insane things).

It works by taking a 'Pulsed' AC current in one circuit and via inductance creates a sympathetic current in a secondary circuit.

As the charge within the secondary circuit builds it creates and accompanying electromagnetic field.
When the capacitance of the secondary circuit reaches maximum and can hold no more charge, the current in the secondary stops and the magnetic field within it collapses.

As the magnetic field within the secondary collapses it creates an opposing electromagnetic current equal and opposite to the original current (created by the inductance from the primary circuit), with its own corresponding magnetic field etc etc.

As long as the primary and secondary circuits are in phase and the circuits are correctly tuned the resonance within the secondary will build as will its corresponding charge.

Eventually the capacitance of the air around the secondary circuit will break down as the voltage of the capacitor (the classical toroid described by TheRedNeck) terminating the secondary circuit exceeds the resistance of the air and you will see the classical spark discharge associated with TC's as the atmosphere itself turns to conductive plasma giving all those lovely electrons somewhere to go..

Basically, it's a straight forward feedback circuit entirely dependent on the resonance frequencies of the circuits involved.

Now...

The Air transmission of power.

Dead Easy.

Tesla wanted to replace his lower voltage primary with a big high voltage coil, i.e. www.teslasociety.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">the Wardenclyffe Tower, and use the entirety of the earth as the resonating secondary circuit.

Whenever any individual person on the globe needed electricity all they would need to do was tune any individual circuit to the resonance frequency of the planet and....hey presto.. more power than you could imagine!

....not energy free of environmental requirement... but energy free of personal cost.

After all, how could you possible charge people for such a thing since you couldn't possibly tell who was using it?

Simple wot?

(TBC)

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Absence of Self]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As you can imagine, Westinghouse was not too impressed with the idea.

And, unfortunately with what we know now, not too safe at all.

What happens if you just happen to have a pacemaker of the wrong harmonic frequency?

What happens if you stretch a length of wire to precisely the wrong length?

What happens if the capacitance of earth itself is exceeded?
oops.

As opposed to the bending of space-time using resonant E-M?.

Well... Complete speculation land here... Well, that one's trickier.
(though, as opposed to a few who thend to think 'cannot compute', I will give the idea a shot)

If one would surmise that it was the case that electricity, magnetism and gravitation were all aspects of the same spectra which could exhibit sympathetic characteristics between themselves then yes... It might be possible.

(after all, Electromagnetic waves according to our own understanding have and electrical component and magnetic component operating at 90 degrees to each other so why should gravitation not have a corresponding component, say skewed or phased at 180 degrees and offset by Planck time or something)

However according to those characteristics you would need the classical 'sympathetic' resonance.

Departure point A , would need to be in resonance tune with arrival point B.

In other words, you would need to build a set of tuneable 'gates' and then deliver one to its destination, keeping its partner at your departure point..

at least that may seem logical if your frame of reference was as limited as our own 3.5 dimensions.

P.s.

References:

If you want to know what other people thought of Tesla and really want to read his original works...The Tesla Restoration Site... Ignore the Cyrillic and Wikipedia references , just scroll down.

If you want to know what kind of people follow in his footsteps: Bill Beaty's Site, one of the internet's real heros...p.p.s. Some of these people are nuts.

If you want to know how he lived...(Amazon Ref): Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla

And finally.

If you want to understand from the Mans' own mouth how he worked the transmission of wireless energy (Amazon Ref): Tesla's Colorado Springs Notes

p.p.p.s. Simply since this ones beginning to annoy me.

Event horizons are just that. They are an 'idea' defining a boundary condition... They are NOT 3 dimensional objects and have no 'depth' thus the entire 'infinite energy needed' to create the 'object' rubbish is as absurd as it sounds as there was never any object to start with... Cool?

Absence.

*Link errors...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I've read about Tesla, and he has a huge amout of patents to show for his work.
Can I just say for those who keep on saying he was 'killed', he died at the age of 86, in room 3327 of the New Yorker Hotel, January 1943, of heart failure.
86 is a hell of an age for that time period, and there was no report of murder or anything to suggest otherwise. OK the Government took possesion of his materials from the hotel safe (apparently they still have some) but thats what we expect from them.

Tesla was visited several times by associates of Edison, several times in the years prior to his death. In an unexplained fire his house was burned down in 1895, due to this and threats he fled to Colorado to begin anew. This is when Tesla began to recluse and associate with very few people.
Also Tesla would not stay in one place for very long, he would often live from room to room in differing hotels. Is that not what fugatives do, hunted men?

I understand, theoretically, what the OP was on about.
What I understand, and if this is not what the OP was on about apologies, is that electromagnetic wavelengths can alter cell division, by either increasing or decreasing the division rates.

This is part of the puzzle, but I was also refering to the bodies naturally emitted EMF and the cause and reaction to it's weakening and or alterations. Each bodies 10 trillion cells have a magnetic moment, when in tune with eachother this causes an electromagnetic field, causing us to bedome walking electromagnets. Partially due to the amount of water in our bodies, MRIs are a measurement of a bodies moments within it's adoms in cells. When there is a disturbance it is picked up by the machine and thus anomalies can be picked up and electronically transcribed to visible qualities/picture. It is also true that EMFs can alter cell division by the radiation, EMFs are relatively low dosage and spectrum radiation.

What the 2nd poster refers to, again apologies if Im wrong, is cell destruction or death of the cell, which would not be able to be repaired or reanimated.

He was talking about defective cells reproducing causing cancer.

In cancer treatments, radiation is used to slow the division rate in cancer cells, which divide faster than their neighboring cells.
This can lead to all manner of problems due to the fact that radiation can not be easily directed, at present.

My wife has Aplastic Anemia and secondary onset Luekemia, I know all about radiation treatments.

Neither, at present, can an electromagnetic fields.

This is where you are wrong, cell phones at present no longer get hot (newer versions). This is due to the reduction of radiation emitted by the EMF the phone producing while in usage. The phones have a harmonizer which limits the amount of radiation that exits the field, much like a coil it holds the radiation within the EMF produced by the phone. The problem is that the technology is not cheap, because the consumer applications are an unknown variable to large companies which haven't figured out how this could affect technologies of the future. This in turn results in less complex forms of harmonizing EMF tech. Though I do know the DOE has multiple facilities attempting some amazing experiments with such forces, LOS ALAMOS, N.M. for one.

Also Tesla's ideas had much to do with these particular topics, this is evident when the units of measure for magnetic fields are reviewed. Scientists measure magnetic fields in units of teslas and gauss, with one tesla equal to 10,000 gauss.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Absence of Self

Hey, thank you for you input. It is very enlightening and my refference to Event Horizon-film is the machine within the ship itself. A magnetized sphere and surrounding resonators which rotates at speeds that induce a rip in the fabric of time due to gravitational inertial force opposites, in effect opening a worm hole vortices; though it is just a movie. I do know DOE is more interrested in this tech to create force fields and EMF & Ionic pulse weapons then to power our homes. I am more interrested in the time/space, travel and healing properties of such tech.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join