It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Above Politics Show 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Above Politics Show 11

Martin and Justin make their first international call to interview ATS member Xpert11, a.k.a. "Luke". Luke tells all about New Zealand's concerns over trade with America and China. Majority-Minority Representation is discussed. Martin debates the merits of British ice cream with Luke, who makes his own sweet and creamy predictions about the U.S. Presidential race. ATS Member Tuning Spork wins this week's trivia challenge.

Xpert11 threads related to this show:

Title: Labor breaches its own election finance law.

www.abovepolitics.com...

Title: Now is the time to open the nuclear power debate in New Zealand.

www.abovepolitics.com...

Title: Due to security situation New Zealand may send more troops to Afghanistan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY OR GO TO THE ABOVEPOLITICS.COM HOME BELOW

length: 39:39
file: atsmix_2894.mp3
size: 13942k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

VISIT The ABOVE POLITICS Home NOW

COMING BACK HOME TO ATS WHERE IT BELONGS SOON!

[edit on 4/10/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I would to encourage anyone who is thinking about going on the show to do so. I certainly enjoyed the experience. Johnny I didn't answer your question entirely so I will do so now. I don't hold the view that NZ deployment to Iraq increased the security risk to this country.

Edit : Someone else better have the spoils of winning the trivia contest this time.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by xpert11]

The Johnny xpert11 is referring to is JOHNNY UTAH

[edit on 4/11/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This coming week, we'll be interviewing ATS member Infinite. Looks like it'll be two Brits vs. one American. Got questions for Infinite? Post 'em here. I'm tough. I can take it.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

xpert11, it was our pleasure to have you on the show, and we are lining up more guests over the coming weeks.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Its nice to see the international flavour continue on the show. Anyway here is my question.

Infinite I have read on the boards that you are a Republican .
What Constitutional model do you think should replace monarchy in the UK ?

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
WOW...........................Is this the first show where no one has got the answer to our show question?

Not even some guesses!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martin Bain
Not even some guesses!!!!

Well I edited my above post to give another member the chance to win the points. I thought that someone other then me and Tuning Spork would have posted the answer by now .

Since no one has come forward and it is now Tuesday evening I am going to take the liberty of answering the question. The 1949 London declaration involved the creation of the Commonwealth as well as India membership .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Martin Bain

Council of Europe was created in 1949 via the Treaty of London

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
We got several variations on this question in the mail bag:

Are you and Martin going to sit in the hot seat at some point with a member or members asking the questions?

Martin and I are willing to take your questions any time. All you need to do is post 'em in a show thread, or u2u us whenever the mood feels right. The AP Show has an open door policy, which means you can grab your keyboard and yack at us any time you like.

AS long as we're asking questions here, I have one of my own:

Who do YOU most want to hear in the future on The Above Politics Show?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justin_Case
Who do YOU most want to hear in the future on The Above Politics Show?

Well I would like to see the idea of having a panel of guests given a go . But above all else keep the member interviews coming . The interviews certainly prove that ATS is a melting pot for differnt ideas and views of the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
xpert11, you got the first correct answer to my question so the points will be on their way.

And we have some sharp minds who listen to the show, as infinite came up with another major event in 1949 London.

new topics

top topics

join