It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America must suffer now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi im Simeon. im 18 and only in high school. so please dont try and get smart with me ill just think its some bull where ever you get your information from because i wont know what your writing about anyway.
but to write about the obvious.

BUT ENOUGH OF ME> > > v v

The US dollar is going down dropping.. and i see on amazon.com a 43 in. HDTV LCD for only $1,248 it used to be $1,900 thats a drop about over 600 dollars. why has it gone down so much in just a few days for? our dollar is going dooowwwn. We just had to send my uncle 40,000 dollars to his company in China becuse their having trouble with the US dollar. Im just hoping that the depression doesnt hit when i just get into college. =/

im not very educated in this business type things but i do understand how America is now in the phase of rise and fall. i look around and seeing everyone constantly buying everything from many countries besides our own. and what, made in China is about on everything. We are taking out all our money and throwing out in the ocean. now i forget my place so now the subject is now China as the next superpower.

China is following the famous strategy guide Sun Tzu's Art of War. Im sure many of you know of the book, i have the new translation. its free download on www.scienceofstrategy.com... but back to mind..
China is using this economically. they are secretly giving its many resources to al qaeda if you somtimes look at the magazine or some weapons parts you will see chinese writings on it. Now when 9/11 happened it probably cost Ben Laden about a couple hundred thousands of dollars in traing. And when it did happen it cost America a few trillion dollars. where did ben laden get that money for training and equipment.
America eithers suffers now or suffer the many consequences later. We have to find a way to stop all this spending and educate every single American of money spending. We are in debt to every country especcially China. And when we are out of everything China will take over.
now this is all i have to write because ive officially dont have any thing to say haha ok hey um tell me the things that im wrong at writing about and yeah i know my grammar sucks =/
no conspiracy talk please. and this is all about New World Order
i think i forgot a few things so ill add on =]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(book)

Unrestricted Warfare (超限战, literally "warfare beyond bounds") is a book on military strategy written in 1999 by two colonels in the People's Liberation Army, Qiao Liang (乔良) and Wang Xiangsui. Its primary concern is how a nation such as China can defeat a technologically superior opponent (such as the United States) through a variety of means. Rather than focusing on direct military confrontation, this book instead examines a variety of other means. Such means include using International Law (see Lawfare) and a variety of economic means to place one's opponent in a bad position and circumvent the need for direct military action.[1]

It's all laid out in this book - enjoy

Win the war before it is fought.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Save the Economy, Dismantle the Empire

A Grand Global Bargain?

counterpunch.com...
www.michael-hudson.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bReAtHe tRuE

Welcome to ATS Simeon.

It is wonderfully refreshing to hear the views of a young person that is concerned with world economy.

You questioned why the price of a HDTV LCD dropped $600.00. This is very normal with electronic equipment after it has been on the market for a couple of years.

I enjoyed your first thread and encourage you to keep researching and questioning. We have many ATS members that are troves of information and I encourage you to pick their brains. I'm sure they will be happy to share their knowledge with you.

I am giving you a star and a flag for your effort and willingness to deny ignorance. Stick around kid you will gain much knowledge and I am sure you will be an asset to ATS.

Dizzie

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There are so many things wrong with your idea or whatever it is. When the dollar drops TV prices go up not down.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi. I'm new here as well.

My name is Tom. I am only 16, but I thought i'd add my own input on what Simeone said. In fact, I really do agree with everything that they said.

My family has been in real estate for over 20+ years. Watching a 5 bedroom house go from an average of $459,000 to $289,000 in less than two years is nearly shocking in my opinion. I know I'm only 16, and in this type of world many adults don't put our voices into consideration, but I think some people in the general public need to open their eyes. Anyone who is involved in real estate knows how much the market has gone down in housing prices. All of the gas prices in my area fall between 3.49 and 3.60 per gallon. For someone like me, this really depreciates the thought of purchasing a car anytime soon.

Just thought i'd give my own input to add along with hers. America is suffering severely in debt, and based on the research i've done, we have not even started paying any of this money back yet. I'm really glad to see someone else close to my own age, noticing what has started happening to our country. In fact, it made me sign up

thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Money must also be backed by labor instead of just it being backed by a gold standard and a lend at interest.

See my topic in the economic on PTS concerning the backing of money.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Zealott, to whom are you directing your comment?

Thank you.

Dizzie

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Hard to believe they are so short sighted eh?

Second verse same as the first. (to avoid mod anger)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by bReAtHe tRuE

You questioned why the price of a HDTV LCD dropped $600.00. This is very normal with electronic equipment after it has been on the market for a couple of years.

Hi Dizzie: You are so right. This has been happening for awhile now. I think it's because the latest new and zippy model of (insert appliance here) is out in 2 years, making the older ones obsolete and therefore, less valuable. Anyone who's been paying attention to the market for electrical appliances for the last several years knows this through experience. So obviously you've been paying attention to the economy, good for you!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lalaloo
Watching a 5 bedroom house go from an average of $459,000 to $289,000 in less than two years is nearly shocking in my opinion.

And I hope those values drop even further. And property taxes go up.

This mess was created by all those greedy people that bought homes years ago that were hoping those (cheaply constructed aging wooden) structures would double in value every 10 years. I must wonder though, who were they expecting to be able to afford to buy them million dollar homes of theirs when it comes time to reap their profits and retire to a tropical paradise? Their children? Our descendents? And, who were they expecting to also pay off all that nation trade deficit debt they racked up decking out those fig fancy appreciating homes with all those cheap slave labor imported goods that will eventually become landfill ?

When the dollar finally crashes, and oil and food becomes scarce, I'll bet you there there will be free houses to be had. Eventually. Wait, you'll see. It's pretty much guaranteed to happen now. I've already got my eye on a couple of free castles once the chaos and mayhem breaks out.

When it comes to investing, I recall it's not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket, yet that is what many did when they bought in on this real estate pyramid marketing scam. Now the pyramid will crumble, as it must. Money won't even matter when that happens. Food will become gold. And houses will be plentiful and free.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by lalaloo
Watching a 5 bedroom house go from an average of $459,000 to $289,000 in less than two years is nearly shocking in my opinion.

And I hope those values drop even further. And property taxes go up.

This mess was created by all those greedy people that bought homes years ago that were hoping those (cheaply constructed aging wooden) structures would double in value every 10 years. I must wonder though, who were they expecting to be able to afford to buy them million dollar homes of theirs when it comes time to reap their profits and retire to a tropical paradise? Their children? Our descendents? And, who were they expecting to also pay off all that nation trade deficit debt they racked up decking out those fig fancy appreciating homes with all those cheap slave labor imported goods that will eventually become landfill ?

When the dollar finally crashes, and oil and food becomes scarce, I'll bet you there there will be free houses to be had. Eventually. Wait, you'll see. It's pretty much guaranteed to happen now. I've already got my eye on a couple of free castles once the chaos and mayhem breaks out.

When it comes to investing, I recall it's not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket, yet that is what many did when they bought in on this real estate pyramid marketing scam. Now the pyramid will crumble, as it must. Money won't even matter when that happens. Food will become gold. And houses will be plentiful and free.

Good thinking. You are totally right. Its really weird thinking about what could happen/

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Price drops do not signifya loss in the value of a dollar. The RAISE in cost of goods is what signifies loss of value. And the only way to truly measure it is against cost of gold, oil etc.

A drop in cost of goods is a sign of a poor economy, not a loss of value of the dollar.

As for bin Laden, he is a member of one of the richer families in the world, is a CIA operative with a history of being funded by the U.S., and quite frankly, is nothing more than a smoke screen anyway.

The u.s. is suffering, and will continue to suffer, but it is for reasons much deeper than you think.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
nice to see all everyone writing about our dollar soon no one will ccept our currency and then import export trade round the world for us will be extremely hard. also the fact that if you watch Deadly Catch on Discovery channel why is it so hard now days for Americans to find our own seafood such as crab and fish is because America lets other countries come into our water and take all our food even we dont do that because it the regultions but since our government are pussies they let the other countries go when they fish on our waters. Food will become currency and control. thanks lalalo for uh reading my post! =]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Price drops do not signifya loss in the value of a dollar. The RAISE in cost of goods is what signifies loss of value. And the only way to truly measure it is against cost of gold, oil etc.

A drop in cost of goods is a sign of a poor economy, not a loss of value of the dollar.

As for bin Laden, he is a member of one of the richer families in the world, is a CIA operative with a history of being funded by the U.S., and quite frankly, is nothing more than a smoke screen anyway.

The u.s. is suffering, and will continue to suffer, but it is for reasons much deeper than you think.

isnt drop in the economy drop of the dollar, its hat makes our economy.

yes but al qaeda is also being funded by the Chinese. ben ladin was born rich..doesnt mean he is rich now. after all he lives in a cave in a mountain.
he was funded by the US but by how much? so where does he get his money and weapons?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Guys, guys guys!

You do realize this thread is a put on?

You're getting played with for goodness sakes! Go back and actually read what has been written

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

your right tom...and a person of your age should start thinking of the ways to take advantage of this particular situation. when i was 16, all i was thinking about was getting in some girls pants. however, you have the advantage of being aware of some of the things going on around you. work to capitalize on what you might encounter in the future, and you'll be way ahead of everybody else your age... glad to have you aboard ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
wait wait hold up.. first OF ALL.. WHATS THE HECK IS A 'PUT ON'?
AND SECOND DONT TRY TO COMPAIR ME AND TOM SOME TEEN TRYING TO GET INTO SOME GIRLS PANTS LIKE YOU DID. THATS SOMTHING I DIDNT WANT TO KNOW. NOW IF YOU WERE THE MODERATOR THAT WOULD BE SOMTHING ELSE..

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Guys, guys guys!

You do realize this thread is a put on?

You're getting played with for goodness sakes! Go back and actually read what has been written

AHA OK.. SO, WHAT PART OF MY POST IS A PUT-ON?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey all, let's keep it friendly, shall we?

Remeber please that Courtesy Is Mandatory

Our forums are here for people to be able to share opinions they cannot share with anyone else.

Confiding in people you've never met and trusting them with information you would otherwise never discuss is a step which takes courage.

When members are rude, they not only discourage those whom they intend to hurt, but offend everyone who reads their rude posts, and make the discussion environment less pleasant for everyone.

To engage in stimulating, topical discussion we must minimize the disruption caused by off-topic digressions, and insults or other forms of personal commentary are always off-topic.

A friendly, forward-moving conversation is always best, is it not?

Cuhail

top topics

<<   2 >>

join