It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Buenos Alres (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Video of UFO over Buenos Aires, it is six minutes long, maybe enough time for analysis

UFO Buenos Aires

Any thoughts?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Now THAT is some good footage. However. I'd love the thing taken apart completely and checked for authenticity if at all possible. Then I would want someone to analyze the the light patterns as it was switching between about 3 sets of patterns. That spells some kind of communication to me. Then check the change in color patterns if at all possible.

If there's something there we will find it.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My friend Internos found these two related videos:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks Internos!!!.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

You are welcome Camilo1

Star and flag fro me.

The first one of these two has been filmed on April, 1st 2008
The second one has been filmed on March, 17th 2008

I hope to find some more informations about these videos: the uploader (and most likely, the author) is the same.

< - - - - - - - - - >

Edit to add: screen captures from video # 2, (This one)

I see a green light to the left and a red one to the right:

basically, they match the navigation lights of the aircrafts, but this is not conclusive at all.

Navigation lights: All aircraft are equipped with a steady light near the leading edge of each wingtip. When facing forward from the perspective of the pilot, the light on the right wingtip is green while that on the left wing is red. The different colors make it possible for an outside observer, such as the pilot of another aircraft, to determine which direction the plane is flying. These navigation lights are most useful at night when it is more difficult to tell the direction the plane is going without them.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

That's not the video of the OP:
but the author is the same, it has been filmed the day after the one in the OP and at a certain point, the cameraman switches from infrared to normal: i've made the screen capture when it was on normal view.
Here, in the comments, the author claims (more or less):

A very important thing: the same object appeared the night before, you can see the video in my videos list.

I'd like to know if there are more informations about the cameraman.
And i would like to ask him why did he filmed on infrared an object visible to the naked eye.

[edit on 11/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the post Camilo1!

I got sooo excited watching this one...until the very end of it...when it seems to lower down behind that building and I was thinking maybe it was a helicopter landing on top of a shorter building behind the one we can see.

So I watched it again...then saw Internos's post...good work as always Internos.

So is it most likely a helicopter or airplane?? To me it certainly looked promising until the end, still holding out hope...

Starred and flagged

[edit on 10-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
very interesting video for sure,

it does fly kinda like a helicopter but doesnt look like one to me...

without a doubt....a ufo

good find

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm.......

I believe it is a helicopter, approaching head on with bright lights, and then turns at the end, headed towards a building there.

I see this all the time here in S.B. (trust me, I want to believe it every night, and then poof, a plane.)

For those who say that it is approaching for too long, I know that you can see planes for 2-3 minutes like this, and helo's for about 5.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

They look like Lunar Spheres to me, maybe soon we'll see a close up in daylight, I've seen four together in daylight at about fifteen hundred feet.
we just need to keep looking and keep filming, hopefully we'll get lucky soon.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have to thank Internos again for his excellent work.

Reading all the responses it seems it could be anything, I don´t know the air traffic over Buenos Aires, but the poster in Youtube says that the object was up in the air from more than an hour, and being that he filmed it around midnight it would be pretty difficult to justify a civilian flight at that hour that long. If it is a helicopter like some fellow members have said it could only be military.

Or it could be a UFO.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It could be UFO, it could be a helicopter..............are you guys for real!!! I fly for real and this is defo not normal.

???????

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Good find Camilo, after viewing many times I can't help but think this is not any normal craft and those two strobing lights are not normal either. You got your self a real UFO there until someone strongly proves otherwise. star & flag

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've just tried to view the video in question but it's been taken down by the user...

Unfortunate.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I went back to the video for reference before blowing it off as helicopter lights, but "this video has been removed by user". But honestly? It looks like a helicopter to me. No doubt in my mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T
I've just tried to view the video in question but it's been taken down by the user...

Unfortunate.

Me to? What's the deal, why would they take it down?

I feel my conspiracy side coming out

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
*double post*

[edit on 4/11/2008 by Uniceft17]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
okay, the video being removed has cast doubt on my own previous statement.

A one line post would not mention that it might be a ufo...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The video has been removed by the user:
there are two more videos from the same user available here
and the first one has been taken the day after the one mentioned in the OP.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would like to know if anyone has the technology to track peoples IP address to a confined area to see if anyone from Military facilites are logging in to check our site for recent UFO vids. The reason I state this is because this is the best place to look for recent video shot on youtube, besides youtube itself. Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Star and flagged!

Didn't get to see the first video, so if anybody would like to discribe it I would be eternaly thankful! Is it anything like the two others??

This might be easy to say, but I would think that the one who films would learn from the previous nights and borrow a better camera or get closer to the light or something!!
At that distanse I would say it's definently a UFO!

new topics

top topics

join