It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panel: Bush's executive privilege most broad since Watergate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Panel: Bush's executive privilege most broad since Watergate

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - President Bush's refusal to let two confidants provide information to Congress about fired federal prosecutors represents the most expansive view of executive privilege since Watergate, the House Judiciary Committee told a federal judge Thursday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes, and that should be a Red Flag to the entire Country that this man a and his administration are abusing power. Congress needs to step up now and do something. At least limit the mans power. You can let the baby play with the gun as long as you take out the bullets to limit the damage he can do. 2 pennies

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that this isn't the first news of this for people.
I was going to rant here but I thought of something better.... search on youtube for Keith Oberman and watch almost any of his "special comment" clips.

....The abuse of power, of course including "executive privilege" is beyond belief under Bush.

The only way we will heal, and I mean globaly too, is to make sure that Bush is held accountable for all he has done, in a court of law.

(unless you are either in law school or an attorney, don't waste your breath defending Bush's assault on our Constitution or his defiling of the executive branch)

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

George W. Bush hates the American people as much as other foreign dictator. Decisions are made for him, by the elders of his ilk. He tries to do whatever they order him to do. The Bauer/Rothschild family use him as a tool.

top topics

join