It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Believes that GOD is ET?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
YO,, GOD created earth,, therefore he is extra terrestrial.. = E.T.. not from terra/earth.
next.. thread..

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think God is God. The almighty. But I also believe there are aliens out there. Created by God. More advanced or not.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here is a crazy notion.God is a being way beyond our understanding.He/It created the universe/universes and all of the life thats in them.However He/It created one race of beings that He/It found favor with a "chosen" people if you will.He/It gave these beings a gift that no other beings in the universe/universes have....the so called soul or life force.Why who knows but the other beings out there want to know the same thing why give it to us and not them.Some of these other beings accept it and have taken it opon them selfs look out for us.Other beings do not accept it.Some beings want the soul/life force as well so mabey if they cross breed with us thinking mabey they will have it as well.......Just a crazy idea ive been having for years

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think the Elohim created the earth out of "nothing."

When I say nothing, I mean dark matter/dark energy. I don't think the earth was in this solar system until it was Created.

I think they converted dark matter/energy into visible matter through control of the vacuum. I think they have some advanced quantum computing which allows them to control the vacuum.

At the beginning matter filled the universe for a time and then stopped. The vacuum pushed out visible matter and then the conversion stopped and the matter/energy that didn't get converted is dark matter/energy.

If you had the technology to control the vacuum then you can begin to convert dark matter/energy into visible matter.

I think Genesis describes a terraforming project by the Elohim. They either built a biosphere or they used Mars as a way station. So earth appeared out of the vacuum and it was chaotic until the Elohim worked on it led by Yahweh Elohim.

I think the vacuum they used should still be near earth, maybe the Bermuda Triangle or something else.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Hm. Well, the label "god" applies to more than one entity. For instance, there is an entity who is the natural reality. This entity is sometimes called "the most high God" in order to differentiate between it and other gods who originate some of the virtual realities which are nested within the virtual reality which is originated by the god who is the natural reality. In addition to the most high God, and lesser gods who originate virtual realities which are nested within one or another virtual reality, there are gods who do not yet originate virtual realities. They are in training to originate virtual realities which will be nested within one or another virtual reality. We are an example of gods who are being trained to do this.

Some people would want to know the source for these allegations. The source for them is the implications which arise from the results of removing the alteration which was made to the Old Testament, the New Testament, and one other sacred scripture.

The fact that the Old and the New Testament were altered is shown in two places. One place is Matthew 13:33 which reads, "Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened." The second place is Luke 13:21 which reads, "It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."

These reports, that the Old and the New Testaments were altered, cause the question: is there a way to remove the alteration? Hm. Well, if there were, then it would logically follow that it would not be an obvious way, otherwise it would have been done before now. So a meticulous search was made.

The search showed that the way was mentioned in three places. One place was Deuteronomy 19:15 which reads, "One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established." The second place was Matthew 18:16 which reads, "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." The third place was 2 Corinthians 13:1 which reads, "This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established." Their commonality reads, "In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established." Their commonality is the method for removing the alteration.

This method was used to remove the alteration from the first four books of the New Testament, which four are called the Gospels. The result is available for inspection at greatriddle.flifree.com...

Please note that the allegations, about the various sorts of gods, are not immediately obvious. They can only be seen after the riddles are solved. The method for solving the riddles is explained at the aforementioned site.

Thanks for your attention to these topics, heretic5.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Download "Intelligent Design" from www.rael.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I believe we are created by ET's.
We, of course, mistaken them as Gods.
I even believe, we dont understand the meaning of God.

I believe God is an energy, not some old man with a white beard on a cloud.

I think we are some kind of experiment or breeding project from ET's.

Mary was impragnated without a man and sperm? Advanced ET technology? We can do it to nowadays.

Jesus hovered up into a silver "cloud" ?

When "God" spoke to Moses he arrived in a " silver cloud", surrounded with fire? A ship that enters our atmosphere?

I do believe in God but not as the majority does, i dont visit a church and i dont have a religion.
God for me is some sort of energy with a consciousness that created everything, not a person like you and me.
I also believe in heavens, as being like one of the many dimensions.

We are created by aliens, read the bible in alien context and it will all be so much more logical and understandable, everything will fall into place and it becomes so clear.

I mean, flooding the planet? separating the water of an ocean? moving a tree? impregnating a woman without a man and without sperm? silver clouds in which jesus and god are travelling?

People need to wake up and see the bible for what it really tries to tell us, instead of the war-creating religious crap people treat it to be now.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

well for what its worth...this is my sense of things concerning aliens God and ETs and Ufos...heres a few things that are not simply conjecture or the musings of opinion, hope or colored by a belief system...

If you check the websites displaying art thru history -- that clearly shows
strange objects....in the sky and or several cave paintings you see actual -- "space ships..."
or UFos the examples are too numerous to cite here...
simply google search Ufos aliens and the Bible and art..

the Bible it seems to me - and its not too much of a stretch of the imagination...
is a story about oppossing energies...ahh - good and evil...
is it possible that this planet has always been fought over?
was Christ a representation of humanity trying to stop other humans from being enslaved...? by hostile ETs?
investigate the book of Eziekiel....its generally agreed and obvious as well the story is an obvious - abduction or close encounter...
likewise - the story of adam and eve...a genetic manipulation....
?
the burning bush ?
electric lights?
wheels in the sky? UFos....?
is it possible - we are -- were an experiemnt...of an race of ETs...
?
therefore - ergo like in the X-files....which also posits yes - the God of our beggining was an alien....
we are also part alien....

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
A. Who Believes that GOD is ET and why?

B. Who Believes that GOD is not ET and why?

C. Who Believes there is no GOD only more advanced ETI and why?

D. Who Believes that ET's created us but are not GODS and why?

A. Me
D. Me

I know A contradicts D, but there's a reason why I answered this way.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's obvious that the Bible is a communication from an advanced race to a primitive people. The ancients had to describe future technology and wars in the language of there day which was myth and mystery.

So they called U.F.O.'s Clouds and Helicopters that they saw in future wars locust with breasplates of iron and noisy wings.

Luke 9:34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

They entered into the Cloud and something familiar happened after that.

Luke 9:35-36 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. 36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone

It says when the voice was past Jesus was found alone. This is what we call missing time. They entered the Cloud, heard a voice and then they found themselves alone with Jesus.

Exodus 24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights

The Cloud took Moses into the mountain after he went into the midst of the Cloud.

Isaiah 19:1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud

The Lord rideth on a swift Cloud.

It also tells us how Jesus will Return. At his Ascension it says.

Acts 9-11 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

It says Jesus was taken up by a Cloud and He will Return the same way. In Revelation it says.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

It says when Christ Returns He will be with clouds(ships).

The clouds hover, glow at night and take people up.

The Bible also tells us in Daniel.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

It says "They" will try to mingle themselves with the seed of men. This sounds like many abduction stories that deal with human reproduction. So there are good ET's and bad ones just like there are good and bad humans.

In the end, all I'm saying is the Bible is true and there's religious imagry and underneath that enlightenment. It's what Paul calls the meat and the milk of the Word.

So just ask God for guidance by the Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ. I'm not saying join a Church or follow a Pastor, but asks God if this is true to show it to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I went through this logic exercise when I was around ten.

1.) Assuming that God is the Creator as stated in the Bible:
Than this being exhibits intent (the intent to create, i.e. earth, humans, flora...).

a) examine the idea of intent. In order for intent to be expressed, one must be able to organize one's thoughts. In order for thoughts to be organized, they must first be structured. This indicates an underlying foundation - possibly physical, but not necessarily, but definitely some kind of algorythmic framework to which a mathematics can be attributed.

2.) Not only does this God exhibit intent, it exhibits an organized and sequential action on this intention - the creation mechanism itsself.

a) In order for a thought process to go from an idea to a physical action, and then to a physical result, through a series of pre-determined stages requires planning. How would such a being 'plan' the blueprint of creation without some understanding of the mechanics of it's own environment - i.e. a physics of it's own reality.

3.) And yes, this god does not live on Earth, but in 'Heaven' making it, infact, extra-terrestrial.

So, here we have this being, organized in it's thought processes working within a certain physics that does not live on Earth. What does this all mean? Advanced Alien Overlord.

I thought it at 10 and I think it at 30 - I highly doubt that such a biblically described super-being really exists, but if it/he does, he had better watch out, because I have no intention of being anyone's Sea Monkey.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've often heard this idea expressed that God is really just a name for the "collective (un)conscience" or that it describes "all of being", or the motivation behind the catalyst for the "moment of creation".

I guess if one were to believe any of these ideas, than God would be as much alien as human; in fact, there wouldn't really be (and probably isn't) any objective distinction. We're alien to the aliens after all.

The main problem that I have with those that believe any of the above stated pseudo-philosophies is that they tend to separate the "good" from the "bad", thereby creating a kind of totally subjective spiritual hierarchy - and then further complicate matters by slapping some kind of linear-time-based process for "enlightenment" on the whole thing which is really one-dimensional and kind of dumb in my opinion.

Add to that this very layman idea of attributing "vibrations" to spiritual density and complexity, without any understanding of what oscillations and sinusoidal wave functions actually represent in mundane mathematics and physics and you get a bunch of garbled new agey vernacular that doesn't really do much to explain...well...much of anything.

I say forget God for now and focus on understanding the world around you first. Take small steps. Take a class in differential equations, go to a meditation seminar, learn to lucid dream, think about your relationships. The God question will eventually resolve its self.

One of my favorite stories is of a question posed to an Indian Yogi. A young man asks the master if it is necessary to be a vegetarian to accomplish enlightenment. The Yogi smiles and responds that the young man has it backwards.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think the reasoning behind the ET came down and primitive man thought they were gods theory is 100% more believeable than the "there is this big all powerful being out there,who's gonna beat you down when you die if you don't act this certain way" theory. Infact,when you give it a little thought,that second theory sounds alot like some form of control through fear,than a free belief system......They usually say "If there's a rational explanation,then it's probably the right one" And I firmly believe that the theory of Aliens coming down and effecting us in some profound way,is more believable than any religios theory.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The odds of God or a higher power existing? Who knows lol I suck at the math. For all we know the universe we live in might actually be the inside of some higher-power's snow-globe.

Also who is that girl in your avatar?Shes hot!!!lol

Gillian Anderson...the actress who played Dana Scully on the X-Files.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I do believe that the gods derived from anceint sun worship. and they put them into a form to make it better to worship, but they really knew it was just the sun. and it has been taken out of context since then.

OR, god is an alien.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
Hi Kdial1,

I appreciate the tip, will check the video out!

Thanks

The guy with white hair talking in this video is David Jacob's Phd, check out his book "The Threat" for more info. Imo it is one of the best books out on the subject. It will probably shock you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
prime creator as the pleadians call it

if the ets made me then and et made him and one made him and another made him, going back billions of years 14 billion possibly all they way back to prime creator.

Prime createor in its own personal implossion through love empowered all living things with consiousness. we are all examples of prime creator ON prime creators journey.

im going with "the Bringers of the dawn,teachings from the Pleiades" from youtube its a nice way of putting it. its on part two.

but for the most part im undecided on how the ET's created planets and life etc. its a question which is ment for answering but at a later time.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Urantia Book
Urantia Book
Urantia Book!

Most "ET"s work for God. However, this might be dispropostionally seen from the perspective of mankind.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey,it's possible I suppose,but How Would the World React?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's feasible to classify God as an ET because he is not from our terra firma.

I'm not a Mormon but Mormons do acually believe our God is a man from a planet orbiting a star they call Kolob. Their "God" has a physical body, a wife and even children two of whom are Jesus and Satan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join