It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost somewhere between the 2nd and 7th dimension.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I read all these threads about ascending to a new dimension, we're stuck in the third dimension.
Here are some things I'd like to know. What is the preactical purpose of these other dimensions and how can this change my life. What has to be done.
And I read wrinkle in time in the fith grade this is my understanding. 1st dimension = point 2nd= line 3rd = shape. And we are actualy the 4th dimension matter and what not. There is some outrageous number like 14 dimensions or so. Anyway can anyone here please explain all the dimensions they can. And what good does this do for us. Thanks guys just a little lost with the dimensional thread trend.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, we are still trying to figure out exactly just how many dimensions actually exist. If you're really interested and learning about possible dimensions existing outside of the 4 we recognize, I would recommend reading on "String Theory"...It is a hypothetical theory at this stage of physics, but it does tend to lean towards there being several more dimensions outside of the ones that make up our percievable reality.

Now, in guessing or theorizing what may lie in these dimensions, I can offer my "opinion" or "feeling"...

I feel that our consciousness itself, free of the confines of our biological body, is a multi-dimensional force, or energy. I believe that seperate from this reality and its 4 dimensions, it operates outside of linear time, and can permeate into other dimensional realities, or planes.

I also feel that many things "paranormal" are residing in these other dimensions, such as ghosts, ET, UFOs, and some of the cryptids.

I feel that these beings have the ability to move in and out through multi-dimensional realities, and can change their vibrational matter with the will of their consciousnesses to do so.

Again, this is merely my opinions--Take them for what they're worth, and if you get a chance, check out string theory. A Fascinating physicist who talks about these types of things is Dr. Michio Kaku. I would highly recommend any books by him on the subject.

Happy exploring!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ooo yeah String theory - fascinating stuff -

String Theory Lite

Some uses of string theory might be teleportation and some experimentation has already been conducted

news.bbc.co.uk...

According to Michio Kaku - physics labs all over the world are experimenting with ten dimensions and the Bosonic string theory has 26!! LOL..Whether or not there are "others" who enter and leave our dimension at will I can't answer absolutely but I suspect the fact that one can ask that question at all indicates that somewhere in this vast Universe, someone has mastered the technology of interdimensional visiting
That was my quantum answer.

new topics

join