It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal iniquity...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
I use paranormal so you know just what I'm getting at because all of us apparently dont have the abilities you have. I confirm so. You cant tell me that I do have those abilities. I'm me to know so on whether or not I do. And I'm not a liar like you come off to be.

I assure that you do, you just need to train the abilities. This is why children have an easier time seeing spirits, remembering their past lives, and such - because they are still very close to the spirit world. As we get older, we slowly lose our ability to sense extra-worldly events due to drifting further from our source. Then when we are about to die, many people report seeing spirits, family members and such, around them. This is because they are again, very close to their source. As for me being a liar, far from it actually, its more so that you try to twist and contort every word to somehow fit your extremely warped point of view, then try to say I somehow lied? lol. Maybe if you had even the most basic grammar and some education, you would understand what I am putting on the table a bit better.

However you paranormal ones could possible re-construct something you witnessed in the past in the now. And make up a future that you can willingly cause to happen as if what you constructed in vision was true. Though it's all a manipulation.

Are you serious? Explain how that is possible, really. I would love to be able to use these crazy powers you somehow think us "paranormal" people have.

Plus, you said there were those who didnt wanna communicate on a lwer plane. That means they were in present time just as well as you to have sensed them with any senses. Ha!

That really makes very little sense, the more you speak the more I believe you are probably still in middle school - or have a sub-par education from a third world country.

How would you know it had to do with sudden death? Were you right there when someone suddenly died? Or did there ghost communicate with you by telling you they had a sudden death?

Umm... because people know how to read newspapers, obituary's, know of family members and how they died, and so on. Its quite easy to find out how someone died. If there was a spirit in a house, and someone in that house was murdered a hundred years ago, its actually quite easy to put two and two together to come to a easy conclusion. There is also a certain phenomenon called electronic voice phenomenon, which YOU CAN DO with a tape recorder in any area inhabited by spirits. It allows people to ask questions, and receive an answer from a spirit through the recording device - but I am sure you have some crazy belief about that as well.

Judging the era in now, according to what the bible said, I prolly wont experience death. And I wont be a ghost surely ever. Spirit, as a word, can be implied to anyone existing. A ghost is just as well a spirit, but a different spirit than me. Spirit is truth. A truth of an existence being.

So you really think you're not going to die? What if a tornado ripped through your area? What if a nuclear bomb was to explode near you? What if someone came in your house to rob it and shot you dead? I am starting to think YOU are the "paranormal" one if you can somehow know for a fact that you are not going to die. So explain to me why you think you wont experience death? Because you will be the FIRST PERSON IN HISTORY to EVER not experience death.. what an accomplishment.

Again, with these beliefs I really think you should see a medical professional. Your religion has tainted your mind so much that you cannot distinguish reality from fantasy, and believe some astonishingly absurd things. Why do you put so much faith in the bible? You do know that the king james version of the bible was EDITED BY HIM to FIT HIS NEEDS and to CONTROL THE PEOPLE. Even before that, the bible was created for the same reasons, to fit mans need to control man. Your beliefs are quite cult like and it really isnt healthy for you to keep down this road.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

O I'm sure tape recorders can pick up voices from a source that us non-paranormal ppl cant see. The source is either a ghost or a projection by certain humans that are the paranormal.

No one dies, the human body may die, but for me the human body most likely wont die. If the paranormal are true than such a thing as certain persons making it to have no experience of human death can be possible if a higher authorty made it so which I'm sure it can and will. What I learned in the bible is that the human body in what it is can upgrade, advance, be turned to something better while not having the person experience what constitutes death of their human body.

Medical professionals that are paranormal wont even acknowledge that other paranormal ppl or ghosts are the source of why certain non-paranormal ppl have heard voices. It's a cover up which tell me that you know everyone isnt paranormal because of things like that.

KJV was edited because of a higher Authority working through/as him I take it because of the truth I read from it is matching 100% to the paranormal matter at hand that's going on as evil (defined as the disreguard of the non-paranormal person's complaints and warnings and ultimatums) and iniquity and an abomination of desolation to this world.

Do you even know what the -est, -th, -eth, -st stand for as I do? I bet you dont. The explaining to what they stand for was in the Gospel before, in, and after the KJV. That tells me that KJV is the Elias that were supposed to first come.

You prolly believe I'm delusional just because I been learned that the paranormal go to hell which you just wont stand for because prolly you fear you're already doomed.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No one dies, the human body may die, but for me the human body most likely wont die. If the paranormal are true than such a thing as certain persons making it to have no experience of human death can be possible if a higher authorty made it so which I'm sure it can and will. What I learned in the bible is that the human body in what it is can upgrade, advance, be turned to something better while not having the person experience what constitutes death of their human body.

Remember them words as you take your last breath. If you believe such a thing you are doomed to disappointment. I am assuming you are trying to talk about what are known as ascended masters, which I can assure you, you are not.

Medical professionals that are paranormal wont even acknowledge that other paranormal ppl or ghosts are the source of why certain non-paranormal ppl have heard voices. It's a cover up which tell me that you know everyone isnt paranormal because of things like that.

Here you go again with your whole cover-up idea. There is no cover-up any way you slice it. People love to explain to others who are less knowledgeable about conciousness, awareness, and many other things that fall between them. They tell of their experiences, and some even use their GOD GIVEN ABILITIES to help others in times of need. Really, there is no cover-up.

KJV was edited because of a higher Authority working through/as him I take it because of the truth I read from it is matching 100% to the paranormal matter at hand that's going on as evil (defined as the disreguard of the non-paranormal person's complaints and warnings and ultimatums) and iniquity and an abomination of desolation to this world.

So King James was possessed? Or did he have "paranormal" knowledge? I thought this is considered blasphemy from everything you have so wonderfully taught me so far, and in all regards according to you, he should have been condemned to eternal fire? The rest of what you wrote is just rambling and makes no coherent sense unfortunetly.

Do you even know what the -est, -th, -eth, -st stand for as I do? I bet you dont. The explaining to what they stand for was in the Gospel before, in, and after the KJV. That tells me that KJV is the Elias that were supposed to first come.

I really dont care what they mean, honestly. Who cares if they were in the bible before, during, and after he edited it? It was edited hundreds of times before King James was even born as well. Also to note, the King James bible was finished in 1611, in a very puritan society. As you know, the puritans were responsible for the witch trials and the fact that they were pretty much absolute nut jobs in the way religion effected their lives. I would take their beliefs with a grain of salt, probably less, if I were you.

You prolly believe I'm delusional just because I been learned that the paranormal go to hell which you just wont stand for because prolly you fear you're already doomed.

I say my prayers every night, I treat others with respect and dignity, I treat ladies with chivalry, while always remaining faithful. I believe in karma and always try my best to do good deeds. I will not even kill a bug.

If this is the lifestyle of someone condemed to hell then I really do feel sorry for your religious extremism.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Deadline---I would do the research and you will find some amazing inside sources who trained as remote viewers and remote influencers in governments and other organizations telling all or just bits here and there that you can cross confirm with others. I myself have actually spoken with two individuals who were in government remote viewing programs and all of the research I have done and those I have spoken with all inform me of the ability to stop someone's heart basically by throwing off the rhythm of it. Or slowing down someones brain waves (which can of course be done also with radio waves, microwaves, technologies, etc.) and putting in hypnotics suggestions to them. Plus through my own experience in positive growth and potentials awakening I have learned the way consciousness works at many levels and have realized that one can apply abilities in very amazing beneficial ways or become a monster. Listen you said that you would pay big bucks to meet or talk with or whatever you said with someone who can stop someone's heart remotely. How much are you willing to pay? Because I know someone. Hey and listen I got just the test for you on your own if you think that no one can hurt you astrally to physically. Go pay a visit to Kim Jong -Il in korea and try to influence him to see things more positively and peacefully, or go locate some other crazed leader and you will find that you will get slammed by those entities that protect them, as well as by the leader themself on the astral level. Oh and please do not attempt that, unless you feel it is that important to prove what I am telling you. It is really risky. I have a couple friends years ago who visited Sadaam astrally and tried to help him see things more peacefully, they got beat up astrally and found that returning to their body they were beat up physically too. One of them felt that if he wasn't able to get back to his body for a few more minutes longer he might have died, thats' how bad it was. They were laid up in bed for a couple days. I'm mostly telling you all this so you discern more and utilize more protection if you are engaged in astral type endeavors.

-peace

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Go pay a visit to Kim Jong -Il in korea and try to influence him to see things more positively and peacefully, or go locate some other crazed leader and you will find that you will get slammed by those entities that protect them, as well as by the leader themself on the astral level. Oh and please do not attempt that, unless you feel it is that important to prove what I am telling you.

I will be doing this. I am quite powerful in the astral, or so I believe
but have been doing it for quite some time and I think something risky could possibly be rewarding. It took me quite some time before I was able to explore the moons surface but have yet to encounter any negative entities. I will heed your warning, but I still do not believe that its possible to affect the physical from the astral. I do appreciate your very informative post though and next time I do have a lucid dream or astral journey I will definitley let you know of the results and if I do encounter anything, and what them anythings may be.

I will bring my guides with me on this journey and look forward to such an experiment, although verifying the results, that my actions have changed such a persons thoughts or behaviors, is almost impossible, sadly.

Also, this is something only to be done in the higher levels of the astral plane in my opinion. Lower entities do not, or cannot roam the higher levels due to the increased energy levels. The higher you go, the closer to God you get so to speak. I have only had one experience where it was a noticeably different level of the plane, but I am sure if I try it should not be too hard to ascend one or two. Now if your friends were to roam the lower levels, I am sure they would meet some enjoyable thought forms.

In the event that I am unable to successfuly travel to needed places, I will in turn ask some of the beings I run into about these things. I will make sure to keep a journal next to my bed for the next few nights to help me remember what happens when I wake up. I am very curious as to the answers I may receive regarding such a topic.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Remember them words as you take your last breath. If you believe such a thing you are doomed to disappointment. I am assuming you are trying to talk about what are known as ascended masters, which I can assure you, you are not.

Yeah, I prolly will have a last breath of this current air because my body and my surroundings also will turn into something better as I become Upped.

Here you go again with your whole cover-up idea. There is no cover-up any way you slice it. People love to explain to others who are less knowledgeable about conciousness, awareness, and many other things that fall between them. They tell of their experiences, and some even use their GOD GIVEN ABILITIES to help others in times of need. Really, there is no cover-up.

So you're telling me that you and all the rest of the paranormal are altogether on things? I mean, you cant know there is not a single person that is parnormal that isnt involved in a cover up, unless you all operate as one. If you operate as one, then who is to say that you all wont turn crookid in this world toward us non-paranormal ppl, and have us reguarded as mentally ill?

So King James was possessed? Or did he have "paranormal" knowledge? I thought this is considered blasphemy from everything you have so wonderfully taught me so far, and in all regards according to you, he should have been condemned to eternal fire? The rest of what you wrote is just rambling and makes no coherent sense unfortunetly.

How can you be possed by someone is is just the higher you which is as you? You cant. All of us that are not paranormal are as the most high whether they were revealed it in some way or not yet.

I say my prayers every night, I treat others with respect and dignity, I treat ladies with chivalry, while always remaining faithful. I believe in karma and always try my best to do good deeds. I will not even kill a bug.

If this is the lifestyle of someone condemed to hell then I really do feel sorry for your religious extremism.

Ha, I say no prayers. I used to when I was young and dumb. I follow no known religion to man. And havent in a long time. I follow the come to life religion which has no name to it. If it's just a writting that bares no living truth in my life and your life, then it is disreguarded as false.

Ha, I kill bugs on purpose and on accident even.

Who do the readers trust more? Someone you makes themself God-like (based on the dictionary as all so good and dandy), or someone who admits to having killed bugs at least who will even admit to will still kill bugs that are as pests or a threat/danger because of what it is?

Though in actuality you are far from the God of the dictionary, but are as the God of the bible. The actual wicked one. If I were a Christian I wouldnt state God of the bible as the wicked one. That's because I follow no known religion to man. I've learned of the most High as being my higher self. The most High is mention in the bible, which doesnt have to be a guide to Christians only as though to one type of understanding. I understand things on my own because I lead me even as the most High which I been knew for a long time now I been of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join