It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO's sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
About 20 minutes ago, my brother and I were out walking the dog when we saw what seemed to be lights in some clouds. They were behind some houses, so we rushed to get a better view. All I can say is that we did!

At first, the lights seemed to be behind the clouds, around a dozen of them. They were twirling and dancing all over the place, the only way I can describe it is that they were having a dogfight. As we got closer to home (in an attempt to grab a camera and record it), the lights dwindled to 4, maybe 5.

We though it could have been spotlights or something, but there was no pattern to the movement, only the constant chase and evade. There was also no beam visible. They would not disappear when not on the clouds either, so it wasn't something projecting, as the light would have lessened if it didn't 'hit' the cloud.

The camera we used, both a digital video recorder and my mobile phone were unable to pick up anything other than blackness which is really annoying to say the least. I know many of you will be skeptical without photographic proof, which I apologise for in advance.

If anyone can offer a plausible explanation for this, I would be much obliged.

Right, it seems I can give myself a plausible explanation. According to a friend there is a big party somewhere with lights shining into the air. I guess that's what I saw. It seems in my excitement I misjudged, which I can tell you now, is really quite disappointing.

Ah well, I guess my sighting is still out there waiting.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Zanzibar]

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Zanzibar]

new topics

join