It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror 2 - IRC Script.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A few years ago a friend of mine on IRC (Internet Relay Chat) created a script with the basic function of raising the suspicion of our fine friends at the NSA and any other chatter filtering domestic surveillance agencies. The script consisted a 3 or 4 compiled lists of incriminating words and phrases.

For example on the command "/terror" it may spout off "Salaam my brothers, I am interested in purchasing mass amounts of VX Nerve Agent or GBU-39 Laser Guided Bombs. I was sent here by Chinese Peoples Liberation Army, willing to pay in US Currency. Praise Allah!"

Ok, so to the best of my knowledge this just gets shrugged off as kids playing pranks with the system. What's the general consensus on this? Are these people more likely to be placed on one of the infamous "lists"? Or susceptible to raids at random? Or is this more of "let's not even waste our time because the phrases don't even make sense" type of deal. Just curious. I can probably find the code to the files somewhere if anyone wants to take a look.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This happened to me once, a buddy of mine told me to write osama bin laden 666 times and I did. Next thing I know a black van parks near my house the next day and stays there for a week. They probably though "oh well this guy an idiot let's go." Cause they left.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Pagani]

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Pagani]

new topics

join