It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Love Guru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Great to see the Mike Myers team in front of the big screen again, it's been too long! I think Myers will be great in this since it pretty much combines all of his favorite things, but particularly hockey and Verne Troyer, haha. Can't wait to see this.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Figured I'd give this a bump since a second trailer came out:

Different feel to this trailer, but I liked it a lot. Seems like Myers still has that silly humor that he became famous for. Ben Kingsley's appearance totally caught me off guard, lol!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh I have to see this, Mike Myers is a crazy fool and I love his movies. I especially like laughing at my own culture, so seeing him play a Indian guru is going to be quite entertaining. Bollywood influence should be all over this movie

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I just watched him on American Idol. Fricking hilarious! I love Mike Myers' sense of humour. So... Canadian!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ha, ha! Mike Myers is hilarious. Maybe, I'll wait until the video comes out to watch it. I could always wait for a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I just watched him on American Idol. Fricking hilarious! I love Mike Myers' sense of humour. So... Canadian!

Haha, indeed. I wasn't surprised at all to see hockey in this movie, particularly his Toronto Maple Leafs. It seems like a lot of great comedians come from Canada, like Dan Akroyd and Jim Carrey. In terms of other comedians in this film, I've seen Steven Colbert and Jim Gaffigan in some TV commercials. He always gets a great group of comedic talent for his movies it seems.

new topics

top topics

join