It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope, his crown, and 666

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
where is a good place to study cabbala quaballa
?

Kabbalah is a system of wisdom, not a book. It's more an alchemical principle for creation. Through analysing creation the main principles of Divine Creation is layed out. In the Sefiroth Tree even an untrained eye can see the shapes and systems of the Human DNA for instance. This tree is also called the Tree of Life. However, it may infact be the Tree of Eve, known from the Bible as being the Tree of Wisdom. However, when Adam ate from the hand of his wife, he did ifact eat from the Tree of Life, for he later called his wife Eve, which means Life. Adam was a clever one for sure.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by Ashlar
dont do it, you will go nuts, dont say you werent warned.

Actually I already am nuts...figured if I did this Kabala thing, it would make me sane again

A good start would be to learn Hebrew. Perfectly. Guess you could call yourself a master in Alef after a couple of decades. Learning the Hebrew Alef Bet is like learning the table of elements. To know everything about each element is vital in order to understand chemistry perfectly and so on. Then learn to play the piano and the lyre, understand the math and physics of music, as well as the esoteric language of music. The next thing would be to master mystic cosmology and sacred astronomy. Math and physics is vital and so are all the other sciences. This is heavy stuff and not something you should study on your own like someone here said. A school and a wise and rightious rabbi is vital. And as far as I know, such a rabbi would demand that you'd convert first, having your foreskin cut off and keeping Sabbath and Passover for instance. You would need that in order to understand the systems layed out.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And did I mention a great deal of humbleness? You will need that when you realise that there are fourteenyearold Jewish boys who are way more advanced than yourself when it comes to the knowledge needed in order to understand the system of Kabbalah.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
has anyone seen the movie The Body. It blew my mind its about finding the supossed body of christ which then turns out to be somelse . I dont know if I want to spoil it but the moive is great . It shows the fight between the jews christians and palastiniens.It also makes ref . to V in the moive as an important part of the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Evil popes?
Damn, whats next?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
First, the razor: Simplest most obvious explanation is imaginations run amok. 666 is as 6+6+6=18, 1+8='9'
6x6x6=36x6 or 3+3=9+6=15=1+5=6, 6x'6'(remaining one of the triplet)=36=3+6='9'
6/6/6=1

Thus 1x666, reversed, = 999 or triune trinity. Trick, tricky.

All that boring math aside, I think that the church as an entire institiution has been in trouble for a long time. Marriage for example is and always has been a creation of the church as recoginzed and cherished bonds between the male and female humana. Yet for public approval they say to allowing homosexuality, race, religious types/stereotypes to get in the way of their 'system' of belief. IM egalitarian all the way, every step of it...but, this is all so ethereal. I mean, c'mon, I myself couldn't care less about anone oputside my proxy not because I don't 'cause God knows I do, I just CAN'T because of free-will AND my personal needs and requirements due to need of individual to eat, sleep, excercise, work and so on. Keep your eyes on the road and you won't rear-end the guy in front of you when the hot chick walks by. Lol! Peace!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interresting to see that Lucifer tries to help the pope out of his missery using numerology and plain wrong maths lol. 666 is a circle divided into 36 sectors. This shape is known as the main tool of the Zodiak. Simple. They can't get out of it unless they destroy every bloody Zodiak around and abolish all their astrological doctrines, for they all seem to be based in the Zodiak, and not the Name of God. None of the Names I have seen them use complies with the Name of God. They use Marduk's Heaven, not God's Heaven. In Marduk's Heaven there are 36 thrones surrounding the Throne of the Dragon who is strangeling the Father, threatening the laboring women and even the newborn of God. The Name of God, however has 24 thrones around the Throne of the Father and the Son. And the Newborn of God is guarded by the Strong Right Arm of God.

Blessings,
Mikrmoarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal
Evil popes?
Damn, whats next?

maybe they've always been evil but just real good at hidin it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>