It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM a tax protester - The $0.00 due IRS 1040

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

"(for instance did you know that charitable giving is outlined by law as a way to distribute your taxes within the society as you see fit, up to 50% of your total taxed income, that is, you owe 10k in taxes, you give away 5k, you only owe 5k in taxes.)

That's a method you can't "not spend" money on, your just re-directing it.. which I personally like the idea of giving my tax dollars to a children's hospital or orphanage then to produce war, killer technology and wire tapping.

But that's just me."

Rockpuck,

Thank you for this idea. I can't believe I never thought of it. I would much rather direct my taxes toward charitable causes than the war machine and other frivolous government adventures. Thank you for your clarity. You have become my inadvertant teacher. This is so simple and makes so much sense, it is indeed an incredible idea we should ALL be utilizing. It would solve a lot of social ills.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is the segment from Esoteric Agenda dealing with Capitis Diminutio:

youtube.com...

Sri Oracle

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have posted this before, I think it pertains to this discussion.

There is NO law that requires you to pay the income tax. This is FACT.

Yes, I have been to court for this. Yes, I won. The law is on my side. The federal Judge dismissed all charges with prejudice, meaning I cannot be charged with evading income taxes again.

IRS Form 1040 violates the federal Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) and is therefore a legally invalid form. Under the Public Protection clause of the PRA, no person can be penalized for failing to file a 1040 if the IRS fails to fully comply with the PRA.

Section 3512 of the PRA, titled “Public Protection” reads as follows:

(a) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person shall be subject to any penalty for failing to comply with a collection of information that is subject to this subchapter [44 USCS § § 3501 et seq.] if--

(1) the collection of information does not display a valid control number assigned by the Director in accordance with this subchapter [44 USCS § § 3501 et seq.]; or

(2) the agency fails to inform the person who is to respond to the collection of information that such person is not required to respond to the collection of information unless it displays a valid control number.

(b) The protection provided by this section may be raised in the form of a complete defense, bar, or otherwise at any time during the agency administrative process or judicial action applicable thereto.

The IRS Individual Form 1040 has not and cannot comply with the requirements of the PRA because no existing statute authorizes the IRS to impose or collect the federal income tax from individuals. That lack of bona fide authority makes it impossible for IRS to avoid violating the PRA. IRS Form 1040 has not had a valid OMB (Office of Management and Budget) control number for more than 20 years.

The PRA statutes explicitly provide that a PRA challenge is a complete defense and can be raised in any administrative or judicial proceeding. Read the supreme court decision on the 16th Amendment and you will find that it enumerates no new rights to taxation.

Plunder does not lose its immorality as soon as it becomes legal. Personally, I cannot imagine a more alarming situation. When we as a society allow the IRS to rob an individual of the product of his effort we are-strictly speaking- no longer a society, but a mob held together by institutionalized gang violence.

The government is good at one thing. It knows how to break your legs, and then hand you a crutch and say, "See if it weren't for the government, you wouldn't be able to walk". And that is exactly what the IRS does to Americans with excessive taxation.

I refuse to play the game. I'm not benefiting in any fashion whatsoever from tax dollars spent. Its fake money, backed by nothing. We benefit from debt, not taxes.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I take it you have no problems with all your tax money going to pay down the interest of the national debt? Because thats where all of it goes. An interest that can and will never be payed back because it doesn't exist and was only created by the Private Federal Reserve in order for them to make trillions off the federal government.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am saying that there is NOTHING you could say in a court of law that will convince anyone that you do not owe taxes.

The judicial branch, the legislative branch, and the executive branch of government are all in accordance with the fact that you owe taxes on personal income, regardless of what you show them.

You can protest all you like, the reality of the matter is, that they will make you pay it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey, is it tax time again? Every year around this time somebody pops up with some kind of shaky interpretation of the tax laws that proves that you don't have to pay taxes. And you hear about various guys holding seminars and so on to teach you how to do it.

Then every year you see a news story about how the IRS tracks these guys down and throws their asses in jail.

It's an annual event, like Christmas or Halloween. The annual Throwing of the Tax Protesters into Jail. Needs a catchier name, though.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VenusOnTheHalfShell

The idea is old, very old, in fact the idea originated within the Enlightenment era of England and the New World of America.

The Founding Fathers who followed enlightenment/Masonic ideologies, believed that along with Free Will and the God given rights of man, also came a legal and moral obligation of the populations to direct taxable money to what they as individuals believed would benefit the nation most.

Most specifically, the idea morphed into by the 20th century that all sales tax, property tax, and death tax would be subject to "re appropriation" and dispersed as each individual sees fit. Now because its done on a federal level since Income Tax has been implemented, 50% of your entire taxable income can be stricken from your taxes.. only what you owe, not your gross net income.

It goes back to the Founding Fathers that an individual knows better how to serve his people then a distant government.. even since the re-forming of the American currency and the re-making of our tax system, this "charitable" side of taxes has been left to the public.. this is the only tax deduction that is NOT an "exempt" from taxes.. which is the only reason I will say it on ATS.. because by all legal means, donating to a charity and deducting it is STILL paying taxes.. your just deciding where your money goes, not some guy you'll never see in Washington. There are many, many ways to get around the government through charitable giving.. I personally have life insurance and other savings designated to certain charities.. not many people know you can "donate" your life insurance, bank accounts, CD's, mutual funds, annuities and so on to charities where the government cannot put a "death tax" on any of the funds.. I like the idea of leaving a legacy to people in need, and not relatives who will buy a boat or go on a fancy vacation after my death.

But as I say. That's just me.

PS: Don't follow anything the OP says.. it will only land you in jail and or heavy fines..

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
...it will only land you in jail and or heavy fines...

They're trying to build a prison, for you and I to live in.

My mind, my words, and my pen are forever free.

Total US population 1960: 180 million
Total US population 2002: 280 million

155% increase

Prison population 1960: 212,000
Prison population June 2002: 2,000,000

940% increase

SHUT UP SLAVE OR WE WILL FIND AND EXCUSE TO PUT YOU IN PRISON!

It's an annual event, like Christmas or Halloween. The annual Throwing of the Tax Protesters into Jail. Needs a catchier name, though

"Crux Simplex Enim Miseratio Mancipium Dies"

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
America: Freedom to Fascism is a documentary by the late Aaron Russo. It debunks alot of myths about the IRS and goes into great detail about all of this. It is very well-done and highly informative. Mr. Russo does a great job of interviewing - he's very professional and courteous.

There have been people who fought the IRS and won. They have written books and articles about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

I agree ForestLady, Russo did an absolutely wonderful job on that documentary.. it should be a requirement in all schools that our children learn the truth.. Its not conspiratal in nature, its direct to the laws and the basic flaws of the Federal Reserve -- IRS ..

Its a shame he died..

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Just another piece I ran into to fit here...

Meet The IRS, America's Enemy From Within...
www.apfn.net...

The IRS is not who you think they are. IRS agents are neither trained nor
paid by the United States Government.

The IRS is also an agency/member of a 169 nation pact called the
International Criminal Police Organization, or INTERPOL, found at 22 USCA
263a. The memorandum of Understanding, (MOU), between the Secretary of
Treasury, AKA the corporate governor of "The Fund" and "The Bank"
(International Monetary Fund, and the International Bank for Reconstruction
and Development), indicated that the Attorney General and its associates are
soliciting and collecting information for foreign principals; the
international organizations, corporations, and associations, exemplified by
22 USCA 286f .

Additionally, someone mentioned about not getting a favorable decision for yourself in court. I suggest that is the fault of "We the People" for not maintaining our say... our duty... in the courtroom when it comes to our power and responsibility to change "bad laws" from that position...

Here is my thread regarding FIJA -- the Fully Informed Jury Association
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
"The IRS is a "fictitious entity" and incorporated object of the mind without soul or blood.

The IRS has sovereignty over one's capitalized, incorporated, BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME.

The individual soul has self sovereignty under God. -SriOracle"

OMG You're going to be in so much trouble if you really think you don't owe taxes.

Listen to me here. Seriously.

A guy at work, let's call him Willie. He decided after watching something on TV that he didn't owe no GD taxes and he wasn't ever going to pay any GD taxes again. He meant that thing, too! So he changed all of his tax stuff to exempt. He was flying high, boy let me tell you!

Guess what, buddy-ro. IRS sent a nice little letter to our employer and now he's getting 10% per week taken out of his check for the IRS. It's a tax lein. He's paying back what the IRS told our employer he owed. He cannot stop this, unless he just quits his job and doesn't work in a legit business again. He's still filing exempt on his checks. So next year it will be the same mess. He'll owe $12000 in federal. And they'll get it back too. Every week. 10% of his gross salary until it's paid.

I didn't even ask what the state is doing about his wonderful "discovery". No telling.

Willie could always buy a fake ID, change his name, and sell drugs or fence stuff for a living. I heard the arms dealers are hiring, if you're willing to travel abroad and oh yeah, you might get killed or something. But it's tax free.

Poor bastard.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Look everyone, if your tax dollars were actually put to use for the good of society such as health care, education, hospitals, road repair, etc I wouldn't have a problem with taxes, but every single penny you pay goes straight into the hands of the federal reserve.

As I stated earlier they have a failsafe system. They print money out of thin air. Then charge interest on something that doesn't even exist and profit. The debt is mathematically impossible to pay back.

Its criminal!

Why doesn't the government print the money? Someone please answer that question for me. It would make things a hell of a lot easier. The US wouldn't have a 9 trillion dollar debt and the economy would be much better then it is today.

The FED should be abolished and the owners of the FED should be locked up and the key thrown away.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The fair tax system is nothing but an effort by the criminal IRS and elite multinationalist banking cartel to reduce their expenses collecting taxes by reducing paperwork, and the number of employees filing it.

The fact remains that when you GIVE your talents, time, and effort, you RECEIVE compensation for it.

THIS IS AN EXCHANGE.

It is not "income". Income as defined by law is PROFIT from a corporation.

IF exchange was the litmus test of tax liability, every time you traded an apple for an orange, there should be an IRS agent there demanding a slice of it. FROM BOTH PARTIES.

Yes, you have money coming in, but you have part of your LIFE going out.

Taxing labor is equivalent to slavery. If 1/3 of American labor is taxed, then that's basically enslaving 1/3 of the population. The only difference is that we all take turns doing what we're told. Not for ourself, but for the government.

Who's the boss? You? Or someone else hiding behind a system?

Just because you don't see your jailor doesn't mean you're not in a cage.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Why doesn't the government print the money? Someone please answer that question for me. It would make things a hell of a lot easier. The US wouldn't have a 9 trillion dollar debt and the economy would be much better then it is today.

You're right. It makes no sense at all that a government borrows the use of its own money.

If the authority of the government is enough to declare a dollar legal tender, then why isn't it enough to go ahead and print that dollar as well? Why BORROW it from private banks and owe interest?

It's the interest on all these debts, MADE OF UTTER NONSENSE, which is crushing the economy of this country. 40 million in poverty. Homelessness, job insecurity, inflation, retirement funds drying up, savings becoming worthless... on and on.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS NO LESS BRUTAL, CRIMINAL, AND DESTRUCTIVE THAN AN OUTRIGHT FOREIGN MILITARY INVASION ON OUR SOIL.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
If you report a different value than what is reported by your w2 that is filing a false and fraudulent tax return, the IRS will in fact prosecute you.

If you file the tax return as stated above you will goto jail. Just a forewarning. Maybe not immediately, heck it may take 10 years for them to realize your innacurate return. But they will come after you.

I agree with most of your statement. It is a bad idea to avoid paying taxes, no matter how unfair, unconstiutional, or illegal you think the taxes are. The question I whether it is a certainty that a tax protester will eventually get prosecuted and/or go to jail.

It would not be accurate to say that it is 100% certain a tax protester will be prosecuted and/or got ot jail. There will always be people that avoid the system. It is aslo not accurate to say nobody gets caught, because people do. Are the chances at of getting caught high (over 90%), moderate (around 50%) or low (less than 10%)? Also, amongst those who are caught and prosecuted, how many go to prison? I would imagine a significant number of people can avoid jail by paying fines and back taxes, epecially if the amount of taxes is low and they can afford to pay them.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
It is a bad idea to avoid paying taxes, no matter how unfair, unconstiutional, or illegal you think the taxes are.

Salt Satyagraha

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The original post states "Get your W2" money back...however I didn't see where that happens?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
Now, on topic:
I recently read "Federal Mafia", a book by Irwin Schiff. Since the IRS made him stop selling it, he is giving it away in pdf format for free. You can download and read it here: www.paynoincometax.com...

Just some fyi,...

A quote from the pdf book linked,..(page 4)

This information is not provided for purposes of rendering legal otherwise professional services, which can only be provided by knowledgeable professionals on a fee basis.

Therefore, the author and publisher disclaim any responsability for any liability of loss incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directloy or indirectly, of any advice or information presented herin.

Copyright 1990, 1992, 1999

Old stuff. Yup.

Now how about Mister Schiff. Lets see what he has been up to....

NY Times

One tax protester featured in the film, Irwin Schiff of Las Vegas, is now serving his third prison sentence after being convicted of tax evasion crimes. Mr. Schiff introduced into his criminal case the notes of his psychiatrist, who wrote that Mr. Schiff was a successful tax shelter salesman until a con artist ripped him and his clients off. The psychiatrist concluded that Mr. Schiff became delusional, believing he alone could properly interpret the tax code, as a way to avoid acknowledging reality.

Erwin Schiff B.S.

On February 12th, 2004 long time Irwin Schiff follower and promoter Steve Swan was convicted on 18 criminal counts of willful income tax evasion and fraud in the District Court of New Hampshire Criminal Case 03-CR-36-01-B! Swan faces up to 54 years in prison and $4.5 million in fines and penalties. He will be sentenced May 19th, 2004.

Steve Swan of Auburn, New Hampshire started following and promoting Irwin Schiff's "Zero Income Tax Return" theories in 1996 after reading his book "The Federal Mafia How The Government Illegally Imposes and Unlawfully Collects Income Taxes". Sincerely believing what he read as promoted by Schiff in his books through Schiff's mis-interpretation and representation of Court case decisions, tax laws and the Constitution Mr. Swan started filing the "Zero Income Tax Return" created, promoted and claimed by Mr. Schiff to legally stop paying Federal income taxes!

On March 5th, 2003 Mr. Swan was indicted and later arrested on 18 counts of criminal willful tax evasion and fraud for following the "Zero Return" theory of Schiff. When Mr. Schiff was reached by the Union Leader Staff News for comment on one of his own dedicated followers and promoters being indicted and arrested for following and promoting his theories Schiff stated:

"If I told him to go rob a bank, would he do it? What is he, an idiot?"

www.quatlosers.com...

Longtime tax protestor Irwin Schiff was sentenced in federal district court in Las Vegas to total of 163 months in prison—151 months for tax fraud and an additional 12 months for contempt of court—the Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) announced today. In addition, Schiff was ordered to pay more than $4.2 million in restitution and to serve three years of supervised release..

In October 2005, Schiff was convicted of conspiring to defraud the United States, aiding and assisting in the preparation of false income tax returns, filing his own false tax returns, and evading the payment of millions of dollars in back taxes owed. This marks the third time Schiff has been convicted for committing federal tax offenses. Schiff previously has spent more than four years in jail for his tax crimes. Two associates of Schiff, Cynthia Neun and Lawrence Cohen, were also convicted of aiding and assisting other taxpayers in the filing of false tax returns. On February 3, 2006, Cohen was sentenced to 33 months in prison. Neun was sentenced yesterday to 68 months in prison and ordered to pay $1.1 million in restitution..

“Last October, a jury of his peers found Mr. Schiff guilty of serious tax crimes related not only to his own tax evasion, but also to his encouraging and enabling others to file false returns. The prison sentence handed down today reflects the seriousness of those crimes,” said Eileen J. O’Connor, Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department’s Tax Division. “The Department of Justice is working vigorously to vindicate the interests of law- abiding Americans who file returns and pay the taxes the law requires.” .

“Mr. Schiff earned this sentence,” said IRS Commissioner Mark Everson. “For years he has preyed on others by holding out false hope that they need not pay their taxes.”.

According to the indictment and the evidence introduced at trial, beginning in 1995, Schiff aided thousands of taxpayers in the filing of false federal income tax returns with the IRS that reported zero taxable income in spite of the taxpayers earning reportable income. Schiff owned and operated Freedom Books, a business that sold books, tapes, and informational packages encouraging customers not to pay income tax. According to a government witness who testified at trial, between 1997 and 2002, Freedom Books sold more than $4.2 million of these products..

Well, I dunno. You might have a case to proceed with, but from what I am reading, you might not have a snowflakes chance in hades in pulling it off in the end.

Wonder when Mr. Schiff gets out of jail?
(at least I know why he is now giving his book away, trying to achieve zero taxes through zero income while in prison.
)

[edit on 15-4-2008 by smirkley]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join