It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM a tax protester - The $0.00 due IRS 1040

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
U.S. Says It Will Increase Efforts Against ‘Tax Defiers’
If you think paying taxes is unfair, illegal or unconstitutional,
then watch out — the Justice Department is after you.

By LYNNLEY BROWNING
Published: April 9, 2008

www.nytimes.com...

“The tax defier is someone who rejects the legal foundation of the tax system, despite decades of legal precedent upholding the system’s constitutional and statutory validity, and who takes specific and concrete action to violate the law,” the department’s statement said.

Such people were once more commonly known as tax protesters. A spokesman for Justice said Tuesday that the department official who announced the new program, Nathan J. Hochman, the assistant attorney general for the tax division, “is calling them defiers because he feels ‘protesters’ implies constitutionally protected rights.”

......ROAAAAR!

IN PROTEST, I inform you...

HOW TO FILL OUT A $0.00 DUE 1040 and get back what you have paid to your W2 this year:

IRS 1040, PAGE 1

FILL SSN, and BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME & CURRENT ADDRESS at top of page.

EXEMPTIONS

Check Box for "yourself", then in section 6C Write:

----- SEE ATTACHED NOTICE -----

LINE 12: $4000
LINE 22: $4000
LINE 37: $4000

Leave remainder of page blank; you may wish to strike out blank fields, do not check any boxes.

NOTICE
To Whom it may concern:

The legal identity name, John Doe, is the property of the State of (Alabama, Georgia, New Jersey, etc.), and was provided by that corporate State to be agent in commerce and trustee in trust of all value created by the free will adult human commonly called John of the Doe family.

The primary reason for this arrangement was/is that there is no asset value money available in the State to pay for anything, either by a contractor/employer or by any human in any capacity within society.

Therefore, the adult human to which the legal identity, John Doe, is associated is mandatorily obligated to use this name in all transactions with the currency, with corporations and with Government, under the rule of private necessity to sustain his life.

This mandatory obligation imposed upon the free will adult human can not, and does not, by use of, association with or attachment to the legal identity impose a voluntary contract of servitude upon, nor invoke the legal maxim, 'accessio cedit principali' upon the associated free will human, that would change his status to 'citizen, subject or freeman' - a slave owned by the corporate State.

Even though the legal identity name, JOHN DOE, may be erroneously shown to be an 'employee', 'payee', 'beneficiary', 'owner', or other recipient of valuable asset on documents received by or found by agents of the IRS, that party has added to value to it, as that party has no mind or body, and thus no mental and/or physical labor to exchange for currency or valuable assets.

The free will adult human, with whom the legal identity name, JOHN DOE, is associated, is the party who has exchanged his labor, under the unalienable right of property, and thus is creditor of all assets collected or held in trust in the name of JOHN DOE, the debtor, under right by claim in equity, a claim superior to a legal claim made by a State, the UNITED STATES or any party not having equitable claim to those assets.

I, commonly called John of the Doe family for 'John Doe'
for the State of ______ in right of the UNITED STATES

[Note: Hand write a check signing signature where you see 'John Doe' - remainder typed]

1040 PAGE 2

LINE 38: $4000
LINE 40: TAKE THE STANDARD DEDUCTION; $5,350
LINE 43: TAX OWING ZERO
LINE 44: TAX OWING ZERO
LINE 56: ZERO
LINE 63: ZERO
LINE 64: FILL IN ALL TAXES THAT HAVE BEEN WITHHELD BY YOUR EMPLOYER
LINE 72: WITHHELD PAYMENTS: COPY LINE 64
LINE 76: REFUND REQUEST: COPY LINE 64 and put in brackets to indicate negative

(line 76 would be any due return)

SIGN HERE:
John Doe, for JOHN DOE, for the state of (GEORGIA, NEW JERSEY,etc.), in right of THE UNITED STATES

DAYTIME PHONE: strike out
PREPARERS SIGNATURE: strike out
PREPARERS SSN: strike out

then fill out a SCHEDULE C as follows:

NAME OF PROPRIETOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME
SSN FILL IN GIVEN SSN
A AGENT IN COMMERCE AND TRUSTEE
B strike through
C strike through
D NONE
E strike through
F CASH
G YES
H leave blank

PART I

On dotted line after 2:

--- SEE ATTACHED NOTICE ---

LINE 7: $4000

PART II

write "NONE" across lines 21 - 23

leave the remainder blank

PART III

PART IV

--- INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK ---

PART V

Much thanks to "eldon" of www.detaxcanada.org We have been in personal contact via email and he has sent me this information to share with the audience here at ATS.

also check out this ATS thread by sizzle:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Capitis Diminutio Maxima; I Believe That if There is a Way in, There is a Way Out!

Reporting,

Sri Oracle - the roar of the mighty pen

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wonder how quickly the IRS can get an agent to your house..?

Seriously, the only thing you're doing by following those instructions is establishing a defense that you are not mentally competent to stand trial.

You're not John Doe...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Where JOHN DOE is indicated in the externally sourced instructions, you are to put your BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME, ie. SRI ORACLE

Where John of the Doe family is indicated you are to put your "commonly called" name, ie. "Sri of the Oracle family"

Where John Doe is indicated you are to sign the "legal signature" attached to the strawman JOHN DOE, by NECESSITY of interaction with the state.

Redemption In Law, "the strawman"
www.cyberclass.net...

IRS, "the strawman"
www.irs.gov...

I AM NOT AN "INDIVIDUAL"
I AM NOT A "PERSON"
I AM DEVOID OF EGO

I am a free born, free will adult human, Son of Man; Son of Light; agent of the ONE; most high, omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

atman is Brahman

free of the delusion of persona...

Front cover, ATMABODHA, Nikhilananda

Every soul is divine, though during the state of ignorance it remains oblivious to its spiritual nature.
[]
The divinity of the soul is the unshakeable basis of democracy, self-determination, freedom, and other aspiration of modern minds

THE ESSENE GOSPEL OF PEACE, BOOK 4, Szekely

"See, oh Sons of Light, the branches of the Tree of Life reaching toward the kingdom of the Heavenly Father. And see the roots of the Tree of Life descending into the bosom of the Earthly Mother. And the Son of Man is raised to an eternal height and walks in the wonders of the plain; for only the Son of Man carries in his body the roots of the Tree of Life; the same roots that suckle from the bosom of the Earthly Mother; and only the Son of Man carries in his spirit the branches of the Tree of Life; the same branches the reach to the sky, even so to the kingdom of the Heavenly Father.

I AM A DIVINE SOUL, not this body, not any persona.

I a free man, commonly call Sri, of the Oracle family, of the bosom of the Earthly Mother, of the branches of the Heavenly father, of the lineage of Abraham....

I AM

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Blacks Law 4th Edition

NECESSITAS NON HABET LEGEM; necessity shall be a good excuse in our law, and in every other law.

NECESSITAS FACIT LICITUM QUOD ALIAS NON EST LICITUM; necessity makes lawful which otherwise is not lawful.

NECESSITY; controlling force, irresistable compulsion; a power or impluse so great that it admits no choice of conduct.

NECESSITAS VINCIT LEGEM; LEGUM VINCULA IRRIDET; necessity overcomes the law.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Although you may feel that your argument is sound, the IRS does not, and in reality thats all that matters.

The only thing this WILL result in is the IRS and federal agents knocking on your door.

If you want to fight a battle that you can win, promote the Fair Tax System.

Besides, isn't promoting illegal activity and offering legal financial advice against forum policy?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Besides, isn't promoting illegal activity and offering legal financial advice against forum policy?

www.detaxcanada.org

I notice that various government agencies and departments frequently visit this website.

I do hope you find it informative and a learning experience.

If there is any representative of any department of government, Canadian or American, who can provide proof that there is any information offered on this website which is incorrect, erroneous or illegal, then please feel free to inform the webmaster, and it will be promptly corrected or removed from the internet.

As of March 2007, no government department or agency has offered any proof of error or illegality. Therefore, it is my belief that the maxim of law, "silence constitutes acquiescence" prevails.

Although you may feel that your argument is sound, the IRS does not, and in reality thats all that matters.

The IRS is a "fictitious entity" and incorporated object of the mind without soul or blood.

The IRS has sovereignty over one's capitalized, incorporated, BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME.

The individual soul has self sovereignty under God.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I am not SRI ORACLE

though I am commonly called sri, of the oracle family

I AM in constant attunement with your true being
I AM the life
I AM the truth
I AM the way
I AM presence

I am a free man, born of the lineage of Abraham
For freedom to all I remain

I AM THAT I AM

acting as scribe for the obedient friend of freedom,

Sri Oracle

(thank you Elizabeth Claire Prophet)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Except that it is not illegal to voluntarily withdraw from a voluntary system. And he isn't offering legal advice, he would have to be purporting to be an attorney and claim such.

Now, on topic:
I recently read "Federal Mafia", a book by Irwin Schiff. Since the IRS made him stop selling it, he is giving it away in pdf format for free. You can download and read it here: www.paynoincometax.com...

As far as this new 'program', it is interesting how they choose to alter the double-speak a little, rather than calling these people protesters they are now defiers. Well yeah, there are constitutionally protected rights which the current tax system is built to work around. If anyone should be called a defier it is the IRS agents who constantly break the laws.

Anyhow, I don't consider myself a protester or a defier. I have voluntarily paid since getting my first job. If I decide to stop paying it won't be to 'protest' or to screw the system. It would be because I NEED THE MONEY SINCE I AM CLOSE TO BEING DESTITUTE BY COLLEGE LOAN DEBT.

One of the things the IRS requests when someone claims exemption is the reason 'why' one is claiming exemption...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you report a different value than what is reported by your w2 that is filing a false and fraudulent tax return, the IRS will in fact prosecute you.

If you file the tax return as stated above you will goto jail. Just a forewarning. Maybe not immediately, heck it may take 10 years for them to realize your innacurate return. But they will come after you.

And nobody from all 3 branches of government will support your argument. Which means that the you lose....sorry.

The only guy that will side with you is your lawyer, because he will get paid....and I gaurantee you he will file a proper return.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
As far as this new 'program', it is interesting how they choose to alter the double-speak a little, rather than calling these people protesters they are now defiers.

That's right... and be forewarned, never claim to be a "tax defier" in the court of law... as a "defier" is one who knows what he is doing to be wrong and does it anyway.

The spoken word is a very powerful thing; each word, each letter, each context counts.

protesting,

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If you report a different value than what is reported by your w2 that is filing a false and fraudulent tax return, the IRS will in fact prosecute you.

I claim I have paid SRI ORACLE $4000 of my personal private earnings to act as my "agent in commerce." SRI ORACLE takes the standard ($5500) deductions.

SRI ORACLE owes nothing.

I AM a free man, without name or number, my earnings and my property are my private sovereign property under God.

But they will come after you.

check your signature...

"No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear."
Edmund Burke ~ 1756

fearless,

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good luck Sri Oracle!

I have also been looking into this lately. Please u2u me if you're progressing.

I was wondering if I can pull that here in Canada. My parents signed me up with a S.I.N when I was 10. I was never consulted if I wanted to join the Corporation of the Government of Canada, and abide by their Admiralty Law.
Canada was based on common-law, where all human beings are equal under God.

Google Robert Menard. He's a great source of information.

Also, his website with free documents (need to sign-up) here

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I haven't paid taxes in years for last 15 yrs I've always got money back,learn the laws and find the deductions,I have had run in's with the IRS,like agent said"We don't care we want our money" so word to the wise once they get you they won't stop they are relentless

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
Good luck Sri Oracle!

I was wondering if I can pull that here in Canada.

The person working with me on the 1040 runs detaxcanada.org

There is already a "sample canadian return" at that site.

Sri

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Well .. thats something I have never heard.. I would LOVE to see this in court.

Judge: Sir Oracle, why did you not pay your taxes?
Sir Oracle: I AM A FREE MAN I am the son of man, the omnipresence, I live in the bosom of the Earth!
Judge: Ok.. so why didn't you pay your taxes?
Sir Oracle: I am a spiritual entity!
Judge: Right..
Sir Oracle: I AM in constant attunement with your true being
I AM the life
I AM the truth
I AM the way
I AM presence
Judge: I here by sentence you to five years in a mental institution, declaring you are a danger to society!

I don't pay taxes either Sir.. but not illegally.. well not exactly illegally

No, really there are a crap ton of loopholes, with a tax code this dysfunctional its very easy.. the IRS may not like it, and you may be audited.. by the most that will come out of it is you declaring your ignorance for the tax code and pay back everything you didn't pay to begin with.

There is of course blatant cheating.. as another member said, read the laws, file accordingly.. there are tons of deductions.

(for instance did you know that charitable giving is outlined by law as a way to distribute your taxes within the society as you see fit, up to 50% of your total taxed income, that is, you owe 10k in taxes, you give away 5k, you only owe 5k in taxes.)

That's a method you can't "not spend" money on, your just re-directing it.. which I personally like the idea of giving my tax dollars to a children's hospital or orphanage then to produce war, killer technology and wire tapping.

But that's just me.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Maybe Canadian laws are different, though your argument doesn't seem to be based on logic..

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

A direct tax is illegal, and the IRS is a part of the government, so therefore, its a direct tax (income tax).

Congress does not "lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises" because the IRS does it for them. We are all being illegally taxed...

(I suggest downloading this page before its deleted)

[edit on 4/10/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Maybe Canadian laws are different, though your argument doesn't seem to be based on logic..

Canadian law is the same corporate, maritime, admiralty law as in the UNITED STATES, as CANADA is incorporated under the UNITED STATES SECURITY AND EXCHANGE COMMISION (SEC):

CANADA, inc.

SEC # (0000230098)

You must understand that there is a difference between:

Your "COMMON LAW RIGHTS" as a free born, free will adult human under The Constitution for the United States of America

and

Your exchequer-birth-certificate NAME's "MARITIME PRIVILEDGES GRANTED" under THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

FREE YOUR MIND, the rest will follow.

KNOWLEDGE is power.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I assume you are a believer that the United States of America and THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA are actually two different entities?

That is, all caps is in reference to the corporation, and none caps is in reference to the country.. so signing anything under the caps is to the corporation obviously.. and that CANADA is in the same position as Canada and the US ..

I have never seen a shred of evidence to prove that theory correct, if that is indeed the theory you are basing your claims.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ionized: i looked at that guy's pdf and i found spelling errors on the very first page. doesn't really instill a lot of confidence. =)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I assume you are a believer that the United States of America and THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA are actually two different entities?

I have never seen a shred of evidence to prove that theory correct, if that is indeed the theory you are basing your claims.

break open a law dictionary.... look up "capitis diminutio"

Use of ALL CAPS when referring to a "persona" or "individual entity" is a recognition of removal of all free born rights; reduction of said entity to the condition of SLAVE.

Law is extremely precise. Every letter, capitalization, punctuation mark, etc., in a legal document is utilized for a specific reason and has legal (i.e. deadly force) consequences.
If, for instance, one attempts to file articles of incorporation in the office of a Secretary of State of a State, if the exact title of the corporation — down to every jot and tittle — is not exactly the same each and every time the corporation is referenced in the documents to be filed, the Secretary of State will refuse to file the papers. This is because each time the name of the corporation is referenced it must be set forth identically in order to express the same legal entity. The tiniest difference in the name of the corporation identifies an entirely different legal person.

Memorandum of Law on the Name (PDF)

I pledge my allegiance to ONE Sovereign Nation under God.

I DO NOT pledge allegiance to a CORPORATION under the Admiralty Law of Royals.

Allahu Akbar!

Sri Oracle

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join