It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China 'uncovers Olympic terror plot'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
beijinghaidian...Would you care to show us all the reasons that they have been listed on the terrorist watch?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i am not working for cia or feb or any sort,huh,ask them.personally i know they
bombed several buses,two in beijing ,my homecity,they assasinated many local leaders and some of them were captured by american troops in afhanistan
fighting against amaricans.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

This is getting boring, maybe for once you should do your own objective research and stop pointing figures that the "evil China" i spreading propaganda again.

It took me only a few minutes only to google this group up and screened to a more neutral surce and post it here.

The East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM)

Who are the Uighurs?

The Uighurs (pronounced WEE-guhrs) are an ethnic minority group numbering about 8 million. Their ethnicity, language, and culture is more similar to the Turkic peoples of neighboring Central Asian republics. Although the ETIM seeks to establish an independent Islamic regime, the majority of Uighurs are Sunni and do not support an Islamic state.

Need to say that I did not know much about this XinJiang, just know that China is so huge there must be some individiuals and groups here and there wanting something impossible.

[edit on 13/4/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

Ya.. I guess those people that want human dignity and spiritual freedoms in the mind of the PRC would be wanting something impossible.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iammonkey

Originally posted by chinawhite
Maybe you guys are missing something. Why don't we stop with the conspiracy thinking for now and go back to the basics

because its an conspiracy site lol Seriously though, as I said I am still on the fence on this. The fact that terrorist ( in my opinion did 911) London, and bail, puts me on the side of( it could be for real) That and the Olympics from a terrorism point of view is a great venue. Not only for the amount of people, but because it will be broadcast around the world. On the other hand as I said above it could put people off going so in that since it would work against china to make it up . BUT (there’s always a but,) because china has feed so much BS to the rest of the world I think the world has got to the point where they don’t believe anything coming from china. (The boy who cried wolf )Any one I have spoken to about this news, automatically say they don’t believe it. If it comes from china. The only thing that makes it hard for me to accept 100% that it true. Is china’s track record.

Why do terrorist do what they do?. To get attention to their grievances.

What is a biggest stage possible?. The Olympics

True.

I

ammonkey. Something interesting from your link

Meanwhile, more protests were staged earlier this week in Tibetan communities in Yushu, southern Qinghai Province and in Xiahe, southern Gansu. A common theme of these demonstrations, organized by local lamas, was that Beijing authorities should let the Dalai Lama return to Tibet.

Planned. Not spontaneous. Just like Sam Adams before hand, a political leader needs to direct the movement of the people. People can only see high taxes and low living standards but you still need someone to tell them what they want
sorry not Convinced their behind the big plot. Guilty of protests? yes.

Bush made more money from his Fear Factor & his False Flag operations, using Terrorism as his main ingredient, than what the Stock Brokers could ever imagine, so it would be fair to say that to the Corporate World " Terrorism is Good Business"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
we have our indinity, that's why we are here defending our country.go to any chinese websites and find out opinions of the majority chinese people.you will be shocked by how united we are.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beijinghaidian

I doubt very much that Tibetans, muslims and many westerners care about what an ill informed population thinks. I feel sorry for most chinese. I doubt most of those 1.3 billion people know what is happening in Tibet, Xinjiang, Burma and Sudan. I would hate to think that 1.3 billion people could be so cold hearted.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I doubt most of those 1.3 billion people know what is happening in Tibet, Xinjiang, Burma and Sudan.

Or Iraq, South Americans, Palestine, Camp X-ray, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia. Actually wherever US companies have a presence normally has the worst offenses.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

ill informed population thinks.

Let me run this by you again.

You post from Tibetan independence sites, you link to Tibetan youtube videos and you have acknowledged that western propaganda is better than Chinese propaganda. Now who is the "ill" informed person here!

Have you ever seen me use a Chinese site

My argument is strong enough I use western sites instead of highly biased sites from the extreme points of each argument. Your constant reference to Tibet.com with their highly suspect evidence shows the lack of argument you are able to produce so stop attacking a WHOLE POPULATION for being ill informed

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

Actually Chinawhite the Tibet sites are backed up with many other sources. I get the impression you don't always view the many links that I have posted. It is becoming more and more clear that the testimony of Tibetans is in fact true. I suspect more information will come out of Tibet and Xinjiang and more of the world will come to know the truth.

Arabs, Palestinians and South Americans? What horrors are we commiting there that compares to what the PRC commits in Tibet, Xinjiang, Burma and Sudan? I would rather see you reference the chinese media than our so called bias media.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Actually Chinawhite the Tibet sites are backed up with many other sources.

So, back then up then!. Where are these "many" sources.

I have any been asking since March 15th

Arabs, Palestinians and South Americans? What horrors are we commiting

Everything that is happening in Tibet but supported by the western media under the guise of "terrorism". Arab suppression of free speech which is supported because the need for oil, Palestine population living in a ACTUAL police state, South America?, look no further than their prison and what happens in their prisons. What about US oil organizations which "look" away to exploit resources

Some of the deaths of Palestinian protesters who were doing the same thing as Tibetans

PRC commits in [.......] Burma and Sudan?

Commits in Burma and Sudan?

What are the Chinese committing in Burma and Sudan?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

I think I will pass on your demand for me to back up anything. They were posted and if you did not read them that's your problem.

If you want to talk about the occupation in Palestine start a thread. I don't like what is happening there either. This thread is about terror plots.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I think I will pass on your demand for me to back up anything.

Pass or can't back of anything?

I have read everything you provided me and I'm not convinced. Simple as that. What more do you want me to say/do/suggest?. You sites might have figures or testimonies but they dont have REAL evidence like pictures, documents or films of this really happening. You should know how easily it is to make false information on the internet

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

When has China ever denied human rights abuses?.

your next quote.(Right after this sentence) thank you for pointing out what they denied.

It has denied the extent of those abuses such as organ harvesting, torture and mass murder but it acknowledges that their are things wrong in China.

like Human rights violation

Dont confuse lack of reporting as their denial of it happening

and Don’t you confuse their lack of reporting that it’s not happing

You made that statement and answered it yourself. I dont not say that nor am I suggesting it so please dont accuse my of anything

re read. you see this? (IF) look it up! Please can you clarify this. do you think there are human rights violations in china or not

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Again, you are simply ignoring an argument and discarding proof as rubbish without having looked into it. This is not debating, this is simply trying to get attention and yell "I am always right".

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

Here ya go Ichi...afp.google.com... Eyewitness accounts into one of chinas terrorist raids. I predict you will call it staged, biased, lies. Why don't you just face the fact that you live in a communist state run by capitolist corruption and you have not a clue what is really happening in your own back yard.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thank you witness2008 for putting that link up. I really, appreciate it. Although I know some wont. Also, Thanks for getting this thread back on to the topic. I went off topic my self by answering a question ,which in turn lead to more post been off topic. I will do my best to stay on track. Thank you for your input

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
america provides a lot of weapons to many regimes now and in the past,even saddam's iraq and afhanistan were armed by american money and weapons.in the middle east ,america always has a proxy war there,look at the history you may find countless events that america got involved for purely greed and ulterior motives.how many people were killed by american made weapons around the world?how many by china's?america in the history is always a active war monger.fighting around the world,suppressing any country or people who have different values other than theirs.accusing china violating human rights,when you solider thousands mile away killing people,burning down their houses,destroying their governments,do you have even faintest idea about human rights in your mind when you're committing those crimes.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beijinghaidian

stay on topic afp.google.com...
or start your own thread please

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i know that will be your last resort,comfortbly sitting here insulting other countries but dont allow other people to reveal your hideous true nature.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join