It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with a riddle...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

did u say PHI as in 1.618
problem is we dont kno what type of co-ordinate it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
this should help

way2egypt.com...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by TheTemplar]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ute Cross Mountain Ranch
Cross Mountain Mine Disaster or how about a Mountain full of crosses. Staurolites or Fairy CrossesAt Stone Cross Mountain.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by seagrass]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTemplar

did u say PHI as in 1.618
problem is we dont kno what type of co-ordinate it is.

Well, actually we do. We can create a golden cross using the Fibonacci sequence. This cross is devided into two segments, equalling roughly 0.618+0.382. From the Fibonacci sequence you can make a spiral according to the numbers -1(i*i=1)+1+2+3+5... (you get the next number by adding the last number with the former). This spiral defines what we call beauty and perfection. You will find this spiral and proportion in everything from all living lifeforms and stellar clusters to all perfected arts. Take the Nightwatch of the master Rembrandt for instance or the death mask of the mummy of Tut Ankh Ammon. Or a classic Italian violin. Everything in our daily life is constructed according to strict math, and I use this as a proof we are constructed. Another spiral you find in humans is based on what I call the Babylonian sequence: 1+2+3+4+5.... the 36-666 spiral, but the result of that sequence is everything but beauty: tumours, warts and scar tissue.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i kno all that.
most of it is mentioned in the da vinci code. i also kno wat the Divine proportion is. but wat ur not tellin me is the beginning,middle and end to ur golden spiral

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Since it's a riddle, the mountains could mean anything. I have a theory, I can't tell where I got information from but try this. They are not mountains. They are three people. The reason why they are supposed to form a cross is this. There are three people for now but in a near future there will be four. Cross is an antient symbol representing four directions or four elements (Earth, Water, Air, Fire). These three people represent three elements, the forth will represent another element. And these are people who posses strange powers because they are Atlantean souls and they will be responsible for some significant events happenning in the world. Sorry, I couldn't tell more but it's a very secret information and I can only reveal what I can. As for their location, sorry again but I can't reveal that and I feel, it's not significant. It's more important finding out what 'the cross' really it. I'll tell you one thing. They are in a place where there are hardly any mountains. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ok Thinktanker I think it's about time I throw this in here.

The answer about your riddle is here www.lapahie.com...

The ancient civilization of which you speak is the Navajo Indians.

There are four outer mountains representing the four different cardinal directions as well as an elaborate legend and three inner mountains. The four outer mountains form a cross that runs NW to SE etc.

The four are as follows

The Navajos belief is that their Creator placed them on the land between the following 4 mountains representing the 4 cardinal directions:
Mount Blanca (Tsisnaasjini' - Dawn or White Shell Mountain)
Sacred Mountain of the East
near Alamosa in San Luis Valley, Colorado
Mount Taylor (Tsoodzil - Blue Bead or Turquoise Mountain)
Sacred Mountain of the South
north of Laguna, New Mexico
San Francisco Peaks (Doko'oosliid - Abalone Shell Mountain)
Sacred Mountain of the West
near Flagstaff, Arizona
Mount Hesperus Dibé Nitsaa (Big Mountain Sheep) - Obsidian Mountain
Sacred Mountain of the North
La Plata Mountains, Colorado

The three are

The following inner mountains within the borders formed by the 4 sacred mountains are also held as sacred because of their importance in Navajo mythology:
Huerfano Mesa
Dzil Na'oodilii - Holy People (Navajo Deities) Encircling Mountain
Sacred Mountain of the Center
60 miles southeast of Bloomfield, New Mexico. This is where Changing Woman received her puberty, gave birth to her warrior twins, and lived in the first hogan. It is considered to be the "lungs" of Navajo country.
Governador Knob (Ch'oolii)
Sacred Mountain East of Center
in Old Navajoland (Dinetah), near and southeast of the Navajo Dam. This is where Changing Woman was found. It is considered to be the "heart" of Navajo country.
Navajo Mountain
Naatsis'áán - Head of the Earth
southeast Utah

There is plenty more information on this. Just google "four sacred mountains" or "Navajo Sacred mountains".

There is a pelethora of information about the Navajo Legend on the internet!

Hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
wow i have all but forgotten about this, i was going to post but i kept on forgetting, especially with all the other stuff like the omega project codes and everything.

first off 12.21.12 i dont really see how the Navajo mountains relate to a cross, if you could clarify that it would be much appreciated

second i have told my friend a bunch of the theories and he said he'll look into them, he also told me some of what these people were capable of (as that was what i got for answering the riddle):

- Their hunters would go hunting, mean while their elders stayed and drew pictures of deer with arrows through their neck or belly or leg, later the hunters would come back with a deer (or other animal depending on what they hunted) and it would have an arrow wound in that exact place.

- Their elders talked to demons or spirits through the smoke of this special plant and gained much of their understanding. (This i found insane because in the omega project codes the "watchers" are supposed to be seen through smoke too).

- (this one is kind of weird) They woke their dead to have a sacrificing ceremony in which their dead would be skinned alive and burned, (technically they would be alive since they were woken, right, sounds like necromancy, kinda weird how they bring them back to life just to kill them again) this is to allow the spirit to be free and to cleanse it of foulness.

pretty cool and strange ill try to get more info but thats what i got so far

edit: to bold letters

[edit on 30-6-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

first off 12.21.12 i dont really see how the Navajo mountains relate to a cross, if you could clarify that it would be much appreciated

Locate the four mountains on Google Earth they form the cross. Like I said it runs NW to SE etc. The reason this land is signicant is because this is where the Navajo dwell today.

- Their hunters would go hunting, mean while their elders stayed and drew pictures of deer with arrows through their neck or belly or leg, later the hunters would come back with a deer (or other animal depending on what they hunted) and it would have an arrow wound in that exact place.

Sounds like the Navajo to me.

- Their elders talked to demons or spirits through the smoke of this special plant and gained much of their understanding. (This i found insane because in the omega project codes the "watchers" are supposed to be seen through smoke too).

This plant is called Peyote. Rumor has it that you can visit the reservations and trade things like stereos or other electronics for Peyote today.

- (this one is kind of weird) They woke their dead to have a sacrificing ceremony in which their dead would be skinned alive and burned, (technically they would be alive since they were woken, right, sounds like necromancy, kinda weird how they bring them back to life just to kill them again) this is to allow the spirit to be free and to cleanse it of foulness.

Well I don't know too much about this but if you read more about the legend of the four mountains it should tell you more about the ancients, and their prophecy.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Very interesting about the Navajo. I did some quick browsing and came up with this. Great Seal
The seal itself has four mountains in the shape of a cross. Fascinating stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

Indeed.

Also take a look at he Colorado Great Seal

www.anyflag.com...

New Mexico

www.anyflag.com...

Arizona

www.anyflag.com...

Utah

www.anyflag.com...

I find that Colorados is the most interesting

Nil Sine Numine- Nothing Without Diety

Utah-Industry

Arizona-Ditat Deus-God Enriches

New Mexico-crescit eundo-It increases as it goes

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oops!

Double Post

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You've been talking about them digging up they're dead and such, well I remember something about a tribe or something digging up their dead every once in a while(once a year, i think) and party with them and at the end of the day rebury them. I've been trying to find an article, but I cant find anything. If I do find something, I'll post it here.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Think I saw that on Travel Channel some time back. It was quite creapy. They dug them up and got drunk with them, and then they dug them down again.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I believe that in Brazil somewhere, there is an enormous statue of Jesus with his arms stretched out, making him look like a cross, and this statue is high up on a mountain or a high rock overlooking Brazil. I doubt that this is the answer you seek but I just thought of that when I read the post. Whoever made that statue must have been wonderful, wonderful Christians whom loved Jesus very, very much. I wish we had something like that here in the United States as a present day declaration of our love for Jesus!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would say he is talking in a symbolic way .

The riddle is about your body.

Cross=body

3 mountains= either the three base chakras or the 3 higher chakras.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay. Let's talk about the Bermuda Triangle and Atlantis. The three points are Miami, Bermuda, and Cuba. The Three Mountains. Now, Atlantis was believed to be just south of the Bermuda Triangle. Thus, the cross. But, I bet you're wondering,"What is he talking about, there's only three mountains." But, if you know your geography, Atlantis is no longer around, despite ruins. So, the civilization might be the Atlantians.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Any luck in finding the answer...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Any luck in finding the answer...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join