It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War and the "New Middle East": US Coalition Building and the Arab League

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

War and the "New Middle East": US Coalition Building and the Arab League

www.globalresearch.ca

In the collective memory of many inside and outside the Arab World, the summits of the Arab League have a tradition of inconsistency and contradiction. They symbolize the dysfunction that has plagued the Arab World since the First World War. The pageantry and speeches of Arab League conferences are scorned by the citizens of Arab League members as hollow, empty, and as the pinnacles of hypocrisy.

Here is an important look back at three summits of the Arab League.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is my first post so sorry if this has been discussed before. There is so much that has happened in the past that certainly tells me the state of affairs today has been part of a much bigger strategy. Is it any wonder certain countries are wanting to protect themselves?

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
so in essence they are much like the Western G8 and other summits attended by our glorious leaders? Full of piss and vinegar for the cameras but doing nothing except enriching the corporate and ruling elite?

It's remarkable how very much alike the two sides are really. Those not in the club (us ordinary folk who pay our taxes to enable these buggers to exist) just get shafted anyway. East or west, it doesn't really matter

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I agree with you that they are the same because in essence it is the same power bases that created the situations of the past and have simply continued on with the same strategy.

Why don't more of our intellectuals see this and why aren't more people discussing things like this?

top topics

join