It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Red Mentor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Canada Free Press Story Here

YET ANOTHER mentor of Obama’s – Frank Marshall Davis – is sure to raise eyebrows. Or it would, if the American press would stop giving their darling Obama a relative free ride.

Obama had a childhood mentor and father figure who was a member of the Communist Party USA. The FBI has files on this man (ohhhh .. just like the FBI had files on Obama’s Weather Underground friends !) Davis attacked Christianity. He attacked white people. He attacked America. He attacked the Jews (by praising the Nazis). Sounds familiar.

These two who spent hours upon hours upon hours together. They were so close that Obama called him ‘a father figure’. So how did this childhood mentor and father-figure shape Obama’s views? Obama acknowledges in his book that he knew and accepted advice from the man. Obviously Obama liked this path and accepted it because he went from Anti-American and racist pig Frank Marshall Davis as a mentor to Anti-American and racist pig Jeremiah Wright as a mentor.

Anti-white and Anti-American Frank Davis told Obama that College was an “advanced degree in compromise”. He warned Obama not to forget his “people,” and not to “start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that sh**.”

Not to forget ‘his people’??? Did he mean the white people who raised Obama after his black father abandoned him? NO! Did he mean American people since Obama was American? NO!

According to the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee, Davis was “an identified member of the Communist Party” who was affiliated with a number of Communist fronts and circulated “inflammatory racial propaganda.” (geeee .. there’s that ‘inflammatory racial propaganda’ coming from another mentor.!!)

Obama continually gathers around him mentors, advisors, and ‘close friends’ who are racist pigs and anti-Americans. It is very obvious from looking at Obama’s history that he believes what these idiots say. If there was just one of them in Obama’s life, then it could be a mistake. But it is an unbroken chain of anti-white anti-Americans who Obama chooses to advise him and to be his very close associates.

No one can say that Obama doesn’t believe what these people are pumping into him. There is too much smoke for there not to be a bonfire raging.

No hope. No change. No unity.
Just one big LIE!

another source here

[edit on 4/10/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
O horrors! Obama actually "knew" and "took advice" from a communist! If Obama is elected he will have us all singing the "Internationale" instead of "The Star Spanglid Banner!" He might even advocate universal health care! He will almost certainly collectivize all production and send the OP to the gulag!

We must stop this "red menace" immediately! (*sarcasm*)

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sestias]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
We must stop this "red menace" immediately! (*sarcasm*)

I used the term 'RED mentor' because that's what the article title was.

However, the article does bring up a very good point. Obama's entire life has been one unending string of anti-american and anti-white 'mentors' and 'father figures'. These whackadoos absolutely had to have an effect on him. He still gathers the same types around him.

send the OP to the gulag!

I'm sure the Obamatrons have me at the top of their 'lock up' list.
I'm not glassey-eyed and I'm not dutifully singing the Obamessiah's praises.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good post, good research.

I'm sure the "free ride" will end as soon as the Clinton campaign does. The slug fest between Obama and McCain will then ensue, and I am sure it will get ugly.

Me thinks that both McCain and Obama will get hammered.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Me thinks that both McCain and Obama will get hammered.

There is enough fodder from both of them for the press to feed on, that's for sure!

Just 1/2 an hour ago the TV news was saying that the Dems are getting set to launch a 40 million dollar negative campaign against McCain. Negative as in NOT telling people where Obama stands on issues (that would frighten too many of them away!
) but instead splattering McCain with negatives.

It will be done through a George Soros agency. Ya'll remember Soros, right? He's the radical leftie who is using all his money to try to influence elections. (Didn't work so well with Kerry!)

So much for 'a different kind of politics'.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No doubt. I'm still tired of the smear campaigns in 2004. I don't think I can take another 6 months of this.

top topics

join