It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

www.bordersstores.com

I
Had Enough?

Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening? Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder. We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car. But instead of getting mad, everyone sits around and nods their heads when the politicians say, "Stay the course."

Stay the course? You've got to be kidding. This is America, not the damned Titanic. I'll give you a sound bite: Throw the bums out!

You might think I'm getting senile, that I've gone off my rocker, and maybe I have. But someone has to speak up. I hardly recognize this country anymore. The President of the United States is given a free pass to ignore the Constitution, tap our phones, and lead us to war on a pack of lies. Congress responds to record deficits by passing a huge tax cut for the wealthy (thanks, but I don't need it). The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Iraq, the Middle East is burning and nobody seems to know what to do. And the press is waving pom-poms instead of asking hard questions. That's not the promise of America my parents and yours traveled across the ocean for. I've had enough. How about you?

I'll go a step further. You can't call yourself a patriot if you're not outraged. This is a fight I'm ready and willing to have.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This guy's right on the mark with my way of thinking.

www.bordersstores.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Is something wrong with this outcry from Lee? No takers? Apathy. Complacency. Dangerous combo.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
Throw the bums out!

And then they will just be replaced by more bums. The Bush Admin will be replaced with the Obama Admin - which (already) is just as full of liars and just as corrupt (can you spell R-E-Z-K-O ??) read here

The congress is run by the dems who have an even lower approval rating then the Bush administration. So .. if you throw those bums out .. who will replace them?

Oh ... you only posted this 4 hours ago.
You have to give it time before anyone responds.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by musselwhite
Throw the bums out!

And then they will just be replaced by more bums. The Bush Admin will be replaced with the Obama Admin - which (already) is just as full of liars and just as corrupt (can you spell R-E-Z-K-O ??) read here

The congress is run by the dems who have an even lower approval rating then the Bush administration. So .. if you throw those bums out .. who will replace them?

Oh ... you only posted this 4 hours ago.
You have to give it time before anyone responds.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by FlyersFan]
let's ask Lee. He seems to be willing to get things started.

ok. i'm just impatient. i got excited when i read this.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I never thought I would come to enjoy the rantings of Lee I. Maybe he is senile - but I like it!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
He asked that this excerpt be sent to everyone and has called our citizens to Action!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join