It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The whole purpose of flares are to shoot off at angles and hopefully attract a missle away from your F16..So no I don't think they are flares. I think at least when I was seeing these April was always peak month. Next week might be good as well. Plus many more eyes looking up..Some like our own sequence shooting some pictures!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I been outside watching my animals. They are acting weird. Yes, that was part shots of my film. They were huge, I have a hard time trying to recall the size, several were the size of a car and bigger. They were about 300 feet away and maybe 150 feet up in the air. it is hard to judge measurements in the dark, one emitted little balls but the size of the balls were huge too. They were a deep amber to orange color. Last night the same, only closer and lower and in a different location. Last night they hovered over an apartment building across from me on 26. I actually watched them lower themselves 4 total, and before I got within good camera shot they started displaying for me. But I think I captured all of them on film. They left early last night for some reason. They actually left the area around 11;00 p/m and drifted west to southwest before I lost all sight of them. ony one remained, he hovered over a house across 26 on the north side. He was sitting higher than normal routine. I think they were seeing these same displays in the northern part of the state.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One more thing I forgot to say about the amber lights. The huge amber lights reminds me of an acorn and they emitted the balls, this reminded me of when the lottery used balls to come through the shoot to pick numbers for the lottery. On camera and film, the huge acorns look round. I can't wait to see what mufon is able to see or detect .

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sequence

Thanks for the update, sequence. Please try to get those videos downloaded, maybe someone from mufon could help you out with this. It couldn't hurt to invite the mufon rep. that you spoke with to join this thread with any updates. I would love more information on what they saw, if anything last night and if they were able to capture any footage themselves.

reply to post by BlackProjects

What would be interesting is to see is if mufon or someone could really get a fix on the location of these lights, whatever you would like to call them. They are not going to drop flares over a populated area.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone
On Mufon of Indiana site, somebody has posted a scary situation about what he saw last night. it is on the message board, and I think he is using screen name disclose

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I read it, about a fleet of UFOs supposedly?
Does anyone have any footage, or a picture of these UFOs?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Michael555]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I hope he does. while I'm viewing mine, way up in the heavens you can see activity that you have to question. I would not doubt he may have witness this, especially the way things are going lately. I would love to see this on video. I may be alittle more fearful tonight when i 'm waiting on my visitors and thinking about what he may have seen

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequence
Hello everyone
On Mufon of Indiana site, somebody has posted a scary situation about what he saw last night. it is on the message board, and I think he is using screen name disclose

Here is a link to that page with those posts. "Disclosed" claims to have seen some incredible stuff and claims to have pictures as well. He/She posted thier phone number, which I'm not sure was a good thing to do, but hopefully mufon will contact him/her soon and get that footage/photos.

Oops, edit to add link: amazingforums.com...

[edit on 18-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just got back from hitting golf balls..normally scary in itself..I hit very good for me..If that is not sign of the end I don't know what is.

Sequence/hsur,
I just read MUFON sitings..This is great case..Telescopic photo of this priceless..Sequence your description of how close they were and the amber/acorn thing..yes that is exactly what I saw couple years back.
BP

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just wanted to make all of you current Indy residents aware, that Frank Warren has just posted about a mystery sonic boom in the Kokomo area.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thought you all might be interested in checking it out

-WFA

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ok, I've just seen something wierd. Again, I'm 30 mi south of Indianapolis. About 10 minutes ago I was in my office, the window faces west. It is mostly cloudy tonight with a low cloud deck, somewhat illuminated from city lights. I heard a helicopter coming which is not at all unusual, but it was loud and sounded low, ok, low cloud deck so again not unusual. So I looked out to the window to the west and saw what looked like a really big helicopter which I didn't pay much attention to, but it was being followed by three, completely blacked out helicopters one by one. It's dark, but I could make them out perfectly against the backdrop of illuminated cloud cover. They traveled from north to south with absolutely no lights.

Anyway, I'm not saying that they were chasing a ufo, I didn't really focus on what they were following, I've just never, ever seen them flying at night without any lights whatsoever. Creeped me out a little and with everything else this week it just struck a nerve.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
this is an interesting thread started a couple of years ago. not saying they are related or anything....but anyone who lives or frequents rural parts of indiana ...probably has noticed the increased military coverage in these areas. im just wondering ...who knows...??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Information purposes only. Was out with dogs at 10:45 last nite in backyard. Saw a white orb/meteor? streak ssw at a very high rate of speed 45 degrees down. Have seen dozens of meteors. This didn't fit the bill of common meteor. No sound, no report.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just a quick question....
I was listening to a caller on C2C last night, first I heard of this incident, and so I searched here for the thread...
So anyway, the caller described the lights as revolving, and said that they were obviously part of the same craft. Though I have seen some reports that show obvious signs of being flares, I wonder if it is a la Phoenix lights? Like the military dropped flares to cover up a real incident? Or is this a case of just people seeing what they want to see?
I find the reports that the military cannot place Jets there at the time as being real weird. Just like in the Stephensville incident.
So can any witnesses set me straight? not trying to debunk, just wondering how much I should get involved...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Jason,
The WishTV footage and one description from the Indiana MUFON site do sound a lot like Phoenix lights. What I wish people would understand is that this has been going on in that area for several years. Yes, you are right on about the military and the flare cover up. Also I think the military account muddies the water with talking about the sonic boom. It was heard over quite a large range. That may have been F16s- even that I doubt. First hand accounts on the MUFON page are striking. One person says they have great pictures. Another saw 50-60 craft for over 4 hours. On other sites there are even more accounts one of something flaming hitting the ground. Something unusual happened.

BP

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sequence

Sequence, you have been awfully quiet. Do you have any updates?

Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've only had time to skim this thread, but it's very interesting. I have a daughter in Indiana, so I'll call her tonight and get the buzz. Fair to warn you, she thinks the old man is nutz, but she will know how people are talking about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ngc2736,
Glad to see a moderator checking into this thread. There are some splinter threads on this same thing popping up. If a guy has some photos and would like to post on ATS. What does he need to do copyright-wise?
I wonder if you could discuss that some- I am too new to know where to look.

BP

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Thanks NGC2736. It would be interesting to know if these events are still the buzz up north. All of my husband's family is north, Marion, Kokomo and Macy, but I have the same problem as you, they all think I'm a little off too, cute, but off and they are very closed minded to anything out of the ordinary, they will not discuss what they do not understand.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello all, I have been trying to finally get some rest this weekend after a hellish week. I am so thankful I had cloud cover this week-end. The only fear I had was around 9:15 p/m Saturday night, it sounded like B-52's were flying over head for at least 15 minutes. I know it was not B-52's but that was the sound similar. I could not see aircraft of any type. Just sound.I have no idea what was going on, but it was eerie. I want to say I'm unable to upload my few second shots from the night after the boom. I had 3 friends over to try to help me figure out how to upload to my computer. I can watch it on my TV, but I can't upload. It is a 2000 Sony 450x digital 8 handycam. WiISH- TV had to actually come to my home to film off my tv for the first tape I submitted to Mufon. Is anyone savvy enough to offer help or suggestions?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join