It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amplifeye

Originally posted by Amplifeye
I live in Indianapolis, right in the heart of Indiana.

I've been looking to the skies but as of yet I have not spotted a UFO. I work a weird shift. 1:00 - 9:30 PM EST. I will continue to watch the skies when I can.

This is neat info. Can anyone expand upon it? Thanks for the link hsur2112.

Dean

Any large government installations around?

Air bases and such?

[edit on 4/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hey my sister works for Logansport Pharos-Tribune .She normaly calls me on things like this.So far I have not hear from her..

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Grissom Reserve Base Is north of kokomo and east of logansport.Was a refueling base years ago

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most likely the triangle craft.

Dual dark or bright areas show up.

ED: Thanks deadcatsrule, the B-52s must be in a desert graveyard
by now. Lots of room for Tesla craft now in Indiana.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The same situation occurred approximately the same time Tuesday night in Logansport and northern Cass County, according to the Logansport Pharos-Tribune.
~source~

Well, I guess we can rule out a meteor. There is just no way that this can happen twice in as many days, about the same time, in the same part of the state.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
Hey my sister works for Logansport Pharos-Tribune .She normaly calls me on things like this.So far I have not hear from her..

Thanks for posting deadcatsrule. I would hope that the fact that this has happenned again, this time in Kokomo, will ruffle a few feathers now. If you hear from her with any interesting updates, please post.

My sister-in-law is in Macy, they didn't hear anything there, but she is going to Logansport today, she'll let me know if there's anything of interest.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hsur/deadcat,
This is an ongoing phenomenon..keep heads up/eyes open. Sequence says it is almost nightly. There is history of Mar/April being most active for last few years. I really hope someone can get some good pictures.
BP

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello All, By now I presume you heard of our event last night. I went out around 9:00 p/m to start gazing. I seen the normal deep amber lights approaching, only from different locations. Around 10:00 p/m I was observing some rather abnormal lights appear. I could hear jets above as well as small aircraft all over the night sky. From my point of view, it appeared a jet may have been chasing something in the sky. I could see a triangle shape craft, I am guessing because it was higher than normal jet traffic, it had 2 small pinhead white lights at the back and a singular light on the front. I could also see glimmering lights all over the sky around the jet. Around this time appromitely 10:30 p/m, about 150 feet away to the west of my house appeared 3 deep amber lights, one turn on at a time and seperated by several feet and if I was to stretch my arm out to guess size, I would say it was the size of an acorn. The lights would come on and turn off, and it appeared it was about 100 feet up. I am guessing on height. I have a tree about 60 feet so I am using this for measurement. After the lights went off, I could not see any shapes or craft, but some inner feeling I got was that they wanted me to see them. I was extremely afraid. Within 5 minutes, I heard an extremely loud boom, like a sonic boom, it shook my home and the glass was rattling. My dog started howling, and shaking. The dogs to the south of me, were howling, barking, and I could hear whimpering. These houses are about a mile south of me. I ran inside because of freight. My first impulse was a jet or ufo had shot one or the other down. After a minute, I ran back out to see if I could see flames or whatever, police and ambulances, firetrucks were scatterring all over the place. While I was standing there, I seen another amber colored light appear same as above, then another, then another and on the third light trailed little balls of amber lights, about 6 to 8 and it looked like it was melting, the little balls of light. I listened to scanner, and they were focusing on the north end. They were seeing balls of light too., only a few people said it looked like debris was falling. What is happenening? I live on the south side, and people from tipton were seeing these as well. I really don't know what to make of it, but one thing I can be sure of, and what I saw was no meteroite. If it was, it was brought down by our own force, or something else helped us and it would have to been huge, for several counties surrounding to have seen different aspects of this thing. Another thing is what I saw after the sonic boom, Grissom and Indy airports said they had no planes missing or out. This is bull. The aircraft in the air last night was excessive. I believe more military. Another oddity, 20 minutes after the boom, all amber and orbs of light were completely gone. Only a few stars were visible, normal night sky. I heard logansport had similar experience, night before. This is really scary. Will update if any further developemnts.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sequence

did you happen to record scanner traffic

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh my God, I just got done posting and a friend called to say they may have had a field on fire, brush fire around Circleville last night. I don't know where that is to my position. After I got off the phone, I see 5 camoflauge trucks go by, and a camoflauge truck with crane or hoist, I don't want to sound paranoid, but I am right now, it may be a coincidence. I hope so. The Kokomo police and sherrif departments have a scanner page and they keep archives.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hey sequence and thanks for the update. Wish I could have been there...too busy watching UFO Hunters.

If you are out and about today check to see if there is any unusual police or military activity in that area, roads closed, anything like that. Not that I'm trying to hype it up, but just a few things to watch for.

Edit to add that my post was late, sounds like there is activity.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Grab your camera and go get a look-see! Take some shots of the trucks, etc. if you can.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This was covered again on the noon news with additional witnesses and a couple of 911 calls. They are again trying to pass it off as possible meteors, but I'm not at all buying that, too much of a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The latest:
www.wlfi.com...
RR

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I live downtown and Indy so the bright lights of the city usually prevent me from seeing all but the brightest planet\stars at night here but my brothers and myself have a lake house up in Kociusko county where you can see forever in the sky. We often take night boat-rides up there and I've seen some interesting things. Last summer there were like 4 of us out on the boat and we all saw what looked like a fairly large triangular shaped object with 3 lights very high up and moving very fast. It was too high up to be a plane - there were other jet's and planes that we could see at the same time and this was way above them and yet still overtaking them depthwise. I work in government for the state and have a meeting with ISP this afternoon I'll make an off handed comment to them about the incident in Kokomo just to see what kind of reponse I get. These will be high ranking guys (majors & up) so they'll know about it if it really is something other than a meteor.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Necrosis]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The National Guard may have been training the last 2 nights, but me personally am not buying this whole story. I think and seen some different scenarios taking place. What i seen was not flares or a meteroite,, even though I would love for this to be the true story so I can get some sleep and rid myself of anxiety. The things I saw before and after the sonic boom proves that to me. I don't know what was going on, but I do know these strange amber lights have been visiting a long while now, and to suddenly change their nightly routine by totally disappearing after the sonic boom and jets in the area is strange beyond words to me.Maybe my first instinct was true to me and maybe they were dogfighting.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the post Necrosis. We will look forward to an update regarding thier reaction.

The Indiana Air National guard says its F-16 fighter jets may have caused loud booms and strings of flare-like lights that lit up the night sky two nights in a row over north-central Indiana.

wlfi

The emphasis is on the word "MAY...". If that is indeed the case, then why not just say "Yes, that's what it is."?

Just to put the area in prospective, here is a map including Ft. Wayne.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's been my experience as well that the military generally frowns on their pilots going supersonic over populated areas(especially 2 days in a row) for the very reason that people tend to freak out and call it in. With gas prices the way they are, you'd think they'd advise local authorities to write off any reports of mid air explosions and lights as exercises to save them the time and money of investigating it.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hello all, my friend called and said that channel 6 news interviewed a man and a veternarian that live on 31 north of tipton, she said the neighbor to the vet, witnessed what he thought was shooting in the sky, seen and heard I guess. Did anyone see this segment on the news ?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
An article in the Anderson Herald was recently updated with the following:

"Hubble said the National Guard’s Joint Force Command in Indianapolis would release a statement Thursday afternoon on the reports. But he said the 122nd’s logs do not indicate the jets producing sonic booms Tuesday or Wednesday night. A message seeking comment was left Thursday with the Guard’s Indianapolis headquarters."

Herald Bulletin Article

Added a URL to an IndyStar article due to some eyewitness comments at the bottom:

Indystar article with comments

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Necrosis]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join