It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Yes, we live in the Broad Ripple area. We both saw unusual multicolored lights in the sky on two concurrent nights, but I couldn't really make out the shape of the object either time because trees and then buildings blocked my sight line..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
From MUFON also Indy area
Posted: October 18, 2008

Date: October 11, 2008 Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Overhead moving in a NW direction. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Round, spheres.

Full Description of event/sighting: Coming home from walking my dog at approximately 10:15 pm last Saturday night, I witnessed two (2) round, amber-colored objects flying overhead in a northwestern direction at approximately 1,000 feet. The objects were moving about 200 miles per hour. I was able to watch them as they slowly moved across the sky making not a single sound. This was probably the biggest surprise to me was the stealth in which they moved. Clearly amber in color and clearly round objects, one following the other approximately 2 miles behind but following the same flight path. Silent, it blew me away. It was a clear night, no clouds and a bright moon. I find it strange that these flew over at the same time as a sighting viewed earlier in the year in Indianapolis. Any information you can send me would be helpful. It didn't hit our local news at all. Nothing in the paper.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian - I watched the objects cross overhead for maybe 6 or 7 seconds. I could not make out any trail, although I didn't really look b/c I was too focused on the objects themselves. They made no unusual maneuvers, just a straight path. I have no idea what they could have been. Very bizarre indeed. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
On Saturday night at 9:30pm on 10/25/2008, I saw 8 orange fiery UFO's at 91st and College in Indianapolis. They were headed north/northeast and flew in three separate groups that did not fly in formation. I reported them on the UFO sites. It was strange that no one seemed to notice them although there was a lot of traffic still out, no one looked up. I followed them for 1/2 mile until I found a place I could get out of the car and see them without trees obstructing my view.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow, that is almost the EXACT spot where we saw the lights. We were closer to 86th and college, just a bit up the road.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
...I decided to take a look at MUFON's UFO weather map....

How do I get the weather map? I have been looking for something like this at Mufon and Nuforc but I don't have a lot of time to explore the sites completely. All I can find is the 'last twenty reports' map at Mufon.

Can you post a link to the Mufon UFO weather map page?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i was roofing my house tonight and i happend to look up and i seen 2 objects that was hovering and they also changed shape, it was dusk but i clearly seem them i live in indianapolis and i just wana know if anyone else seen or heard anything

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

I haven't been following this thread, well I was, but anyway, I think you're looking for this. let me know if it's something different.

edit: fixed link..and, actually that one's just from July...

[edit on 2/11/08 by wisefoolishness]

[edit on 2/11/08 by wisefoolishness]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ok we all seen a black object that changed forms from a line to a v, and alot of other stuff. it was moving really slow southeast and all of a sudden another appeard behind the other one. i was wondering if anyone seen this or heard about it. it happend at about 650 right before dark

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shindig

Whereabouts did you see it?

On Friday night we saw a very odd blue white ball of light moving slowly that eventually disappeared. This was near 96th and College.

Mere minutes later we saw several low flying jets that seemed to be searching for something, doing multiple passes at fairly low altitude. My wife is actually getting a bit frightened.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by round_eyed_dog]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Kokomo Boom will be discussed on UFO Hunters on History Channel at 10PM EST tonight. Not sure how much of real case will be presented. Many saw and heard the event. Some said something was recovered by white and/or black unmarked SUVs and walmart truck.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I heard about the Kokomo sightings on UFO Hunters. Those guys are a bit silly. If you saw 'it', check this out. It explains almost all of the reports of what the object looked like (like a tower in the sky with reflective tiles and a large orange fireball below it...only moving sideways not up like a rocket should). Its called the "Delta Clipper." The project is said to have been retired, yet it was also considered one of NASAs most successful projects of the 90's. My point is, if this experimental craft was so successful, was it really retired?

www.hq.nasa.gov...

I would say this def solves the mystery. I would also say that a single stage space rocket has got to be incredibly LOUD.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have to give UFO Hunters some credit - I thought they did better than an average job. The sonic boom thing was sort of dumb though..It would have been better IMHO if they had done the following:

1) Shown the video which exists of fireball breaking up w pieces falling to ground(way to slow for meteor)

2) Brought in radar data as the Discovery Investigation X show did on the Kokomo Boo

3) Mentioned the numerous witness' to a recovery effort

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Kokomo boon is on UFO hunters is on History channel

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just read a thread on another board that speaks of another 'boom' around the Kokomo area in Indiana.

www.prophecyfellowship.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I live in southern Indiana & a lot of people have been telling about a strange light in the sky that moves in incredible speed I've never actually seen it but i find it weird that more than one person has told me about it and they all describe it the same. A very bright light that will kinda hover for a sec then takes of at a incredible rate. idk maybe they're just seeing a helicopter or something.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow what an awesome thread!!! I live in Westfield and have captured UFO's every night this week, almost all are on video as well (i dont have the software to upload right now)! Its cool to know Indiana is represented and so many from here have had sightings!! What im seeing most of the time is small star like objects, some flashing, swinging like pendulums, two at once, 3 at once, 2 going in one direction, the other going in the EXACT opposite direction. Like i said i have about 70 percen of my sightings on tape and if anyone can help me load them up and is in the Central Indiana, that would be great!!

I think after reading of the interesting sightings across this thread, we should all try and get together for a sky watch! In the first two pages someone mentioned a church by 26 and 31 - that would be cool. If anyone is around my area, interested in what im seeing or is seeing some of the same phenemonenon, give me a shout! i am definately interested in your story and pics/videos!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Originally posted by Amplifeye

How is your view?

Not bad, I'm about 10 mi. south of the Johnson/Marion cnty line on about one acre of woods, but then lots a clear skies. We do alot of camping in Spencer, my favorite places for meteor showers and star gazing.

Originally posted by aceace
I had read about the Indiana sightings but noticed that most were in the northern part of the state.

They have all the fun!
I suppose that is to be expected with the Grissom base, quite of few of those sightings have been from the Kokomo and Peru areas. But the base is inactive now I believe, and still getting alot of sightings, odd. There is one case that I will try to find if I get time involving two separate individuals, I believe one on the north end of Kokomo and one on the south end, reporting the same thing at the same time, both reports are on the mufon site, I will dig that up in a bit. A good deal of these sightings involve orange light orbish things....I want to see one!!!

really? we live about 10 miles? maybe south of johnson/marion county line also. i cant u2u yet. but would like to chat with you sometime. hope to get my 20 posts in soon.

we had a sighting tonight at about 9:20 pm it was an orange object, looked like it might have been 6-8 miles out from us. hovering around 500 feet( hard to say exactly how close or high it was.

At first when we saw it it looked like it was a star but it was the same color of orange as tonights moon. Now i usualy would not have seen this but the wife made a point as to how strange the moon looked tonight.

When she first looked at it she thought it was a star, and i told her that a star would not be that orange (compared to the other stars tonight), about that time the light vanished for about 15-20 seconds, then i noticed it was back but it was now moving heading south we were traveling about 60 mph and it was moving faster than that, she questioned if it was a plane or chopper but we did not notice any flashing lights.

the object was however pulsating, then i noticed an airplane of some kind coming from the west heading towards the object, i watched back and forth for 1-2 min between the two trying to figure out what the orange object was.
if it was a plane then by this time we would only be able to see the blinking lights (this had none), then when the plane looked to be about 5 miles or so away the orang light just vanished. it did not go up or down. and was to high to have vanished behind the trees( we were in a fairly clear farming area). the plane continued to about the area where the object was last seen and turned south circling around for a min or so then headed back west.

the only thing i can figure is it was a helicopter from the army air support at shelbyville.

deffinately disturbing as we dont know what we were seeing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Does anyone happen to have a current map of sightings

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>